Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherry - 34 Romilly Street, Soho  (Read 1701 times)

ChessGrandMaster

This was a “solid” punt. In that sense, for the money and the services themselves, it was more than worth it. A few cons, but that just goes with the territory.

For the establishment, it is a pleasant enough venue, although the bed itself needs a new mattress! It certainly sags at the bottom, testament to the action that it has seen!

Cherry is a tall, slender Romanian, with a cheerful disposition and there were no language issues. Indeed, I found Cherry very amicable and I found her interesting.
She has B-cup boobs with small sensitive nipples. She was fresh and cleaned herself up promptly afterwards, which is a bonus plus point for me.

I opted for the £32 service and her oral skills were good and missionary position was enjoyed. Some fake moaning, which is not my cup of tea, but I can tolerate such things.

Two negatives for me was that she did not disrobe completely when we got going. I suggested she remove her top, which she did without argument, which made up for the initial slight.

Only other thing that I don’t really like is the attempt to put the condom on from the get-go, which proves annoying for a semi-erect wood. Still, I generally don’t find it a problem to get hard rapidly, so this no longer is of any concern.

So, authentic, genuine punt, with a friendly girl, who provided a satisfying, if somewhat uninspiring, service.

nicholasbrown92

What time do they finish working?  I might want to see her after midnight if she's open

Offline joe diddley

Thanks for this. A useful report on a girl I've still yet to see.

ChessGrandMaster

What time do they finish working?  I might want to see her after midnight if she's open
About 8PM