Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _baby_trash Gabriella - Bristol Incall  (Read 2417 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5304667) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline YoungPunter

Review: Good Service

Comms: Text messages as I got her number already from previous AW emails. Booking was for half an hour (Weekend).

Booking: 30 mins/£120 (Agreed OWO at discretion, French kissing, Sex in multiple positions and protected penetration). ;)

Service: She was on my radar for over a year but, did not get to have an outcall. As soon as I saw her profile pop up, checked with her, and luckily she was doing an in-call. Could not let go of the opportunity. Got the room number, walked in, and was greeted by her behind the door. She has not put any effort into preparing for the meet, did not even shower I guess. Services double-checked and dosh was donated. she was in her lingerie and we quickly jumped into action. She undressed me while DFK-ing and went straight down to do an OWO. Lots of attention to balls sack. I came on top of her to do some foreplay with her tits, clit and fingering. Stinky smell and I stopped it right there. The rubber on and she started the action in CG followed by doggy, prone-bone, spooning and finally finishing in missionary.

She was moaning loudly, crying how big my dick is, how she wanted it, where and the speed of the action. Don't know if it's me or same with everybody :rolleyes:

Handed the wipes to clean myself. She is chatty and spoke of lunch plans, then I dressed up and walked my ass out of there. All in all, I was there for 35 mins.

Looks: She is bigger than what her AW pics and profile say. Photos on AW are hers, thick, curvy, tattoes, piercings and all-natural. Stands at 5'6", has raven hair, and has an OK-ish-looking face.

Pros: DFK throughout, very pleasant, chatty, enjoys sex like hell and does all that's agreed upon. No time watching :thumbsup:

Cons: Loud moans, stinky pussy, unhygienic and did not let go of the chewing gum during sex :unknown:

Word of Advise: She is not a hygienic person and her moaning is really loud. I had to shut her up with my hands which went like BDSM or close her mouth with mine to get her under control. As I walked out, the cleaners and the janitors were eyeballing me as if they must have understood what happened inside. Cringe moment :rolleyes:

Contact Info: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Overall: Very polite, enjoys sex, would I return, NO, not my type :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jameson20

Cheers for the review, I frequent the SW fairly often and have had my eye on this one for a while, but this sounds awful. £120 for 30 while being smelly in the cellar is a hard no for me!

Offline Cheltclient

Yeah really informative review. Thanks.

Random question but what were her teeth like? I’m sure I saw someone comment that she has bad teeth.  I’m guessing yellow, unhygienic

Offline YoungPunter

@CheltClient: Her teeth are not yellow or kissing her didn't feel anything different from other girls. Except she kept her chewing gum in the mouth all the time and her overall hygiene is very bad :wackogirl:

Offline YoungPunter

@Jameson20: £120 is on the higher end for me too but, that seems to be a norm these days with the WG. For her, given her hygiene is not at all acceptable :scare:

Offline Mij

For me this would have been a Neutral at best.... :unknown:

Offline Pawgylove

Had her on my HT for a while, but cant bare unhygienic WGs. Thanks for the heads up

Offline YoungPunter

@Mij: Her service is good and she really enjoyed herself with me. That was a turn-on for me and a positive only for that :music:

Offline YoungPunter

@PawgyLove: If you cannot bear unhygienic WG, defo this girl is not for you, I am afraid :unknown:

Offline Pawgylove

@Mij: Her service is good and she really enjoyed herself with me. That was a turn-on for me and a positive only for that :music:
Tbh, this would be a turn on for me too and maybe at a lower price I might have risked it and taken a few nose pegs  :lol:

Offline YoungPunter

Tbh, this would be a turn on for me too and maybe at a lower price I might have risked it and taken a few nose pegs  :lol:

I couldn't agree more with you.
None of her previous positive reviews mentioned anything about this and I felt I needed to warn others.

Offline Billy no mates

I saw her a number of years ago when she was London based and had a great time, I’m high on hygiene so wouldn’t now see her again.

Thanks for the review.

External Link/Members Only

Old profile.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 09:18:29 pm by Billy no mates »

Offline Hova

Had her on my Hotlist. Shame about her hygiene and she's pricey. Hopefully she'll clean up her act.

May focus my attention on her mate instead.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline jimbobted

Stinky pussy doesn't always mean poor hygiene. A girl I saw a few times was always immaculately turned out and was surprised on one occasion that her pussy stank a bit. I know she hadn't been railed by loads of guys earlier in the day because it was an outcall for which she travelled a considerable distance.

Offline Mij

Fair enough!  :drinks:

Offline chrisintcov

Fair enough!  :drinks:

If it’s fish fanny as it’s usually called (even on the nhs website) it’s often caused by over washing. Google it.