Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Esme 69 - Bristol - Switch & Bait  (Read 1224 times)

3 review(s) for Esme 69 (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline YoungPunter

Review: Bait and Switch profile that I went with and Nothing Outstanding

Comms: Booked her for half an hour and there is no room to wiggle even by 5 mins or she will cancel even though she hasn't got any appointments for the day. Comms are late via text, sent me the postcode and asked me to text when I am there for the full address. Arrived at the venue 10 mins earlier, informed I was there and was asked to come in 5 mins to the door number :D

Location: Hengrove area; free on street parking but there is a school at the end of the lane :wackogirl:

Booking: 30 mins/£100 (Agreed OWO, FK, fingering, RO and protected penetration) ;)

Service:
  • With the weekend punt going wrong https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=299991, I had to redeem myself and went with Esme 69. The venue was a comfortable, clean end-terraced house. The girl I was expecting to open the door is here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=134790 as per the profile verification photo and in her early 20's but was greeted by a woman in her late 30's, slim and about 5' 3'' :cry: I was taken aback and asked I was there for Esme and she said she is Esme :dash: Though I figured out this is a B&S profile, she is not bad looking, English and Bristol localite, dressed in some black party dress so, I went with the flow. Took me upstairs to a room, pleasantries exchanged and while she went to stash, I went to freshen up. Upon return, she asked me what I wanted and I repeated the services. She would not do OWO on the first visit and the rest are ok but, from the second visit on, OK with OWO as well ;)
  • Started off with some FK, I started exploring her body while she played and stroked my boner. Lifted her and made a sitting cowgirl position on me, sucked on the tits while squeezing the other (Not too big and not too small) :) She seemed to enjoy it and ran her hands all over my hair, pressing me hard onto her. Clothes off, more kissing and I gradually went down on her, nice pussy and fingering action she enjoyed. Asked for an OWO and she insisted it with, so rubber on and some ok-ish BJ, not covered the balls or took it deep. Into missionary (3-5mins), then spooning (3-4 mins while I pounded & played with her clit ) followed by doggy (3-4 mins) and reverse CG (2-3mins). Finally, into mish with her legs on my shoulders and me going deep (She did not complain), while she rubbed her clit and looked deep into my eyes, I finished into the bag inside her.
  • We lay on the bed and had a chat, she told me her real name and I did not ask why S&B. Got some energy back went into the shower, upon returning she went into the shower. Kisses and bye-byes. This is slightly tending towards positive but being an S&B, I gave a neutral.

Looks: Like I said this is an B&S profile with a woman in her late 30's, freckles all over, not toned or fit body, short and dark hair.

Pros: She is calm and polite, enjoyed the sex and nothing outstanding other than that.

Cons: a B&S, time conscious though did not remind me of it, no OWO, not anywhere near the original profiler's age and those pictures on the profile are not of hers or bear any resemblance :unknown:

Contact Info: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Overall: Neither was walking in the clouds afterwards nor got disappointed, just met the purpose to release pressure :rolleyes:

Offline gthunter

Well, not nice when you find a different person... But it looks you had anyway fun, so...
Just a question, you told she is freckled, can I ask where she has freckles? I'm looking for a nice freckled woman, but I never manage to find the one really covered (I'm weird maybe...)
Thanks

Offline YoungPunter

@gthunter: She has freckles all over her hands and top chest part but, not on the face or anywhere else. Also, she lost a lot of weight, you can see those stretch marks on her arms and boobs.

Offline gthunter

Thanks! So... Not the type I'm looking for then...

Offline southcoastpunter

Your review so your rating - but I think you are being a bit generous.

A B&S, actual lady considerably older and didn't provide one of the sevices you had specifically agreed in your booking (owo) - i would have tended to negative!

Offline YoungPunter

@Gthunter: Sorry her description did not interest you :(
@SouthCoastPunter: Though a B&S, over the age and did not do one of the agreed services, I found her polite and clean and maybe I am generous with the rating :D