Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xDestinyjonesx - Bristol  (Read 700 times)

3 review(s) for xDestinyjonesx (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Zola017

Catching up on reviews from before Christmas 2018.

External Link/Members Only

or 

External Link/Members Only 

Neutral.

Location = Bristol. 
Cost = £200.
Meeting = Ok. / Performance = Good.

Appointment with Destiny in early winter 2018.

All booked very easily via AW, pleasant on the text, some teasing saying looking forward to seeing you etc.
Good.

Location was a rented new build flat in town, offices close by with parking and hotels, no issue going in or out.

She is the girl in the pictures on her profile, tall, attractive, sleeve tattoo with some other smaller ones.

Greeted at the door wearing smart underwear and then cash asked for almost immediately which was fine but there wasn't much of an introduction.

Started off with light kissing, whilst undressing, OWO on me, a plus aspect was when she sat on my face.
Grinding down, heavy moaning and appeared wet.

Condom on, sex in a few positions before finishing in missionary.

It's a neutral from me as the actual flat itself reminded me of my university days.
Was like a bomb had gone off with junk, washing, clothes all over the place.

Another aspect was that once we had finished round one, she was smoking and constantly on her phone.

Didn't appear to be clock watching, just as if she was stoned or had other things on her mind.

We chatted away about the usual stuff and then it was announced that time suddenly was up.

For £200 an hour I wanted 2 episodes and was bit disappointed with that as when she was into it I thought she was good.

Expensive so perhaps one to bare in mind for half hour meets instead.

Z

Offline GoodIdea

She looks stunning but at that price?
Out of my range I'm afraid.