Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jess Passions Hull  (Read 2429 times)

Online Denhamhoop

Was visiting Hull for QPRs trip to the KC Stadium.Took the walk up to Passions on Hessle Road let in by Nicole who was having a fag outside.Jess a pretty 19 year old brunette was in the Lounge area was told there were 2 other girls available but as Jess was very chatty always a good sign for me.Go into the room pay the GFE fee which is £60 for half hour.Used the shower very impressed by Jess when she entered room straight into a lovely standing up snog and play.Lots of gentle FK with lip kissing thrown in whilst she stroked my cock.Then onto the bed for some more kissing before she got down to some OWO and she gave me full on Deep Throat and played with my balls at same time.On with the condom and she climbs aboard for some very vigorous Reverse Cowgirl which achieved a natural finish.Then i went down on her and she seemed to appreciate what i was doing.Quick snog and chat to finish.All in very Good VFM with a pretty young girl .Mind it was a shock to find out that she was younger than the football shirt i was wearing that day
 Plus a rarity a girl who towered above me in her high heels

Offline hitman33

Nice review and I can second your report, I've seen Jess about three times I think and she always delivers with great enthusiasm. One of the best punts in the country IMHO very pretty rather than stunning but seems to get off on a good pounding owo, dfk she seems to start off with a nice gfe and finishes with a hard core pse. I did see another girl there Faye I think v good looking but by the time we had gone through the list of I don't do this and I don't do that half my time had gone as had my will to live. Bit Jess is spot on and worth any journey