Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: So how many visits to a particular provider ?  (Read 2201 times)

Offline Dulmenite

I assume we all have our favourites , since reviewing Maya2017 based in Ipswich , ( I did a review on May 21 2018 ). I should think I have revisited her about 15 times .

Anyone else got their favourite bolt hole that they often go back to ?

Offline happyharry

I did have a regular many years ago but never again. Now it’s 4 visits max. After that I find that they either get complacent (so don’t put so much effort into it) or I’ve sampled everything they have to offer so I’m looking for new experiences.
Each to his own

Offline Barri 46

I visited Danielle at Tye Lane at both her venues for years great girl eager to please we really clicked.

Offline Boomerang17

Most ive seen someone is 4 times. Would go more regular but they live about an hour away and need to book in advance which isnt always easy

Offline LurkNoMore

I have a regular who i have seen 40 times in 3 years.

Offline itk

Over the last few years I haven’t had a regular as no one has really made me want to see them more than a couple of times, however currently seen one three times this month as it’s that good. No doubt I’ll become bored and seek new WG’s or she’ll move on elsewhere

Offline Dulmenite

Looks like Lurknomore holds the record . Care to share the link or details ?

Offline dkn

Er, 50 for one of mine.

Plus another five that I've seen at least 10 times.

Basically, if I find someone I like, I keep it going.

The biggest problem is that the best ones disappear, just when it all starts getting too good to be true.

Offline TheMurloc

About to do my first repeat, but theres a few I'm keeping as excellent plan B's should my quest for new girls let me down.

Offline TheMurloc

Over the last few years I haven’t had a regular as no one has really made me want to see them more than a couple of times, however currently seen one three times this month as it’s that good. No doubt I’ll become bored and seek new WG’s or she’ll move on elsewhere
care to share who this girl is?

Offline Foxtail17

I did have a reg when I first started punting just over 2 years ago but she started with the ‘nearly time’ stuff when there was 15/20 mins to go of a 2 hour booking so I just stopped going. My social situation means that it can be difficult to keep to a reg as there is not much out my way.

Offline itk

Offline LurkNoMore

Looks like Lurknomore holds the record . Care to share the link or details ?

Unfortunately i cant as it would effectively "out" me, but i have reviewed her.

Offline Greenanchor

Have a favourite (semi-gfe, I suppose) and seen her probably 15 times in 6 months, as well as a couple of others, done twice and four times previously, and a one off. I guess I prefer to seek pastures familiar, rather than pastures new.

Offline realpunter

3 typical.
find second one the best as both are relaxed with each other. With 3rd complacency kicks in and effort wanes by 4th they know know they have you by the wallet so dont expect much more

Offline norfolkman

So LurkNoMore,is it Pam at March or Natural Healing at Kings Lynn that you get the special treatment ?

Offline LurkNoMore

So LurkNoMore,is it Pam at March or Natural Healing at Kings Lynn that you get the special treatment ?

23 more guesses to go  :D

Offline norfolkman

LurkNoMore,not guessing again,but seems it has to be massage provider who provides a little extra rather than a sex provider who would not blow you out for mentioning them.Whatever wish you happy hours or half hours.

Offline Mrbeanz

Only one I've gone back to is the popular Mia in Stevenage.

Offline unclepokey

Here are my top five:
Tiny Tease (Bedford) (Daniella) 7 visits
Diane of Bushey (Now retired) 16 visits
Mimi (Luton) (No longer advertising) 26 visits (but we are to marry when possible)
Shanelle (St Albans/Hatfield) 28 visits
Holly4fun 39 visits and still never got my end away - but what a lovely way not to get laid. (PS Not seeing new clients)

Oh the joys of spreadsheets!
(and spread legs!)

Uncle Pokey

Offline happyharry

Here are my top five:
Mimi (Luton) (No longer advertising) 26 visits (but we are to marry when possible)
Holly4fun 39 visits and still never got my end away - but what a lovely way not to get laid. (PS Not seeing new clients)

(and spread legs!)

Uncle Pokey

Oh yes, Holly4fun. Lives up to her name but have never got beyond some rather good OWO
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 08:32:52 pm by happyharry »

Offline Shawnwizle

I assume we all have our favourites , since reviewing Maya2017 based in Ipswich , ( I did a review on May 21 2018 ). I should think I have revisited her about 15 times .

Have you gotten more than a massage??

Offline Currywurst

(and spread legs!)

Uncle Pokey

Do you keep a record?  :scare:

Offline unclepokey

Yes, how do you think I can reel off my stats?
Its all on a passworded area on my machine.

Uncle Pokey

Offline LurkNoMore

Yes, how do you think I can reel off my stats?
Its all on a passworded area on my machine.

Uncle Pokey

Glad its not just me. I started mine to keep track of how much i spent.

Online Henry767

Here are my top five:

(and spread legs!)

Uncle Pokey

Had Mimi Luton on my wish list for a while, but then disappeared - I assume the (No longer advertising) could mean Regulars only now?

Offline Dulmenite

Quote from: Dulmenite on April 18, 2019, 04:11:16 pm

Have you gotten more than a massage??

Sadly no ! But believe me ,I have asked .

Offline socks

I've seen several ladies over ten times and the most was nearly 40. Tailed off massively these days due to their retirement, combined with my reduced funding and inclination!

Offline unclepokey

Yes there's a spend column on my spreadsheet too. If Aunty ever cracked my password the amount disclosed would rack-up the divorce settlement considerably.
Uncle Pokey

Offline bitu1980

Haven't seen many but my regular I have seen 8 or 9 times now. Its down to the good service, obviously, but also the convinient location and ease of getting a booking. As with a couple of others here the downside is that the familiarity means that the meets are getting less rewarding each time so might have to take a break soon. Even she has said that she's lost loads of regulars because of this.

Offline socks

I don't have spreadsheet lists of who I've seen or what I spent but have quite a good record because
1 I film most of my punting so know most of who I've fucked and when
2 I keep lists of who I've done what with, so for example I can look up which girls I've fucked up the arse or have cum on their faces, or if I want to recall whether a particular woman has sucked my cock, I can glean that info quite easily.
It's happy reading!

Offline charlie.mac

I don't have spreadsheet lists of who I've seen or what I spent but have quite a good record because
1 I film most of my punting so know most of who I've fucked and when
2 I keep lists of who I've done what with, so for example I can look up which girls I've fucked up the arse or have cum on their faces, or if I want to recall whether a particular woman has sucked my cock, I can glean that info quite easily.
It's happy reading!

You only pick girls that you can film?  Must limit you massively.

Offline olddognewtricks49

Had a regular in Dereham few years back, best ever, we got to stage where we met for lunch then back to her place, no charge, became almost a relationship, she had to give up due to neighbours and eventually married another client I believe. I was gutted, guess I was falling for her

Offline recycler

Around 10 visits with Louisa Pickett over the years, sadly missed now.

Offline socks

You only pick girls that you can film?  Must limit you massively.
Yes but so do all our preferences. And it's a recent red line for me as I hardly ever punt nowadays. If I do I like the experience to keep on giving :D
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 03:22:12 pm by socks »

Offline socks

Had a regular in Dereham few years back, best ever, we got to stage where we met for lunch then back to her place, no charge, became almost a relationship, she had to give up due to neighbours and eventually married another client I believe. I was gutted, guess I was falling for her
The dearly departed classynorfolkbird (or something like that) ?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 03:22:47 pm by socks »

Offline jayboy1

I did have a regular many years ago but never again. Now it’s 4 visits max. After that I find that they either get complacent (so don’t put so much effort into it) or I’ve sampled everything they have to offer so I’m looking for new experiences.
Each to his own
I agree. However, I find that returning, say, a year later brings real enthusiasm from the WG