Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: rosie2play  (Read 1229 times)

Hydrant

Links: External Link/Members Only      External Link/Members Only

Rosie is based in South Essex and does outcalls only. She came to my place in Bishops Stortford this morning (Sunday) and will also travel to London and Kent. I paid £180 for an hour (though she was here for nearly two) and it was worth every penny. Best time I've had in years.

She's very slim and pretty with large fake boobs (they feel very natural) and long blonde curls. Her face is young and fresh behind the make-up and fake lashes and though her body reflects the fact that she's a mum, her stated age of 25 seems about right. She's English and very chatty and bright with only the mildest Estuary accent.

The meet was arranged at short notice after a reverse booking request for a FF outcall duo came to nothing. I saw Rosie's profile at 1.30am on Sunday, sent a text asking if I could ring her, and within a few minutes we'd agreed on an 11am visit later that morning. I could tell on the phone she was the real deal.

This faith was tested a little when she eventually got here nearly an hour late after her car wouldn't start and she had to borrow her sister's. At first I thought this was bullshit and it would end up as a no-show, but I was wrong. She kept me informed throughout and arrived after an hour's slog through slow traffic in heavy rain. She was a little wound up by this so we just drank tea and chatted for 15 minutes while she got back to normal.

Once we hit the bedroom she was fantastic. She does not do OWO but her covered BJ is out of this world. We also had 69 then sex in every possible position with glorious deep French kissing. In between pops she gave me an oiled back massage then I gave her a long session of reverse oral which had her writhing and thrashing with pleasure. The second bout of wild sex and sucking went on for ever and it was real girlfriend stuff – two people getting really excited with each other and not wanting it to end.

Afterwards we chatted for ages and I played her some bits of piano music after she said how much she loved Clair de Lune. I had a glass of wine but she would only have orange juice because of driving back. We really made a connection and have now left each other glowing feedback on AW. I'm already making plans for a repeat visit.

The only real negative I can think of is that she walked from the car to my flat in skyscraper heels and a short sexy coat that showed off her legs and boobs. If any of my neighbours saw her they might have worked out what was going on. That's no skin off my nose but might be a problem for some.