Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Southend - Inspiration Please  (Read 1171 times)

Offline fatboy

Well then boys, now that there are a few self confessed Southend punters I would like some advice please.
Looking for recommendations for a punt in the 120/hr area in Sarfend.
Had a long search on AW but can't make my mind up.
Ignore Lustfull Maria, Kyra, Saffy and Annabelle - I know what they are like.
Trawling through a search the local WG's fall into the following :
Established girls who have been around a long time : Demi Darling/Classy Courtesan as she calls herself now and
others
Touring Roms obvious B/S
English WG's but part of a troupe e.g. seductions esx
Brazilians
Thai WG's
Dross
Indies
Anyone care to give me a steer in the right direction from their experiences ?
I guess I am interested in the established and indie girls but am open to suggestions.
If only they were.....  :sarcastic:

Thanks in advance, FB.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 10:31:47 pm by fatboy »

Offline simpleton69

FB, the whole of Essex seems a bit stale at the moment

Offline fatboy

Holland, indeed it is a bit stale but WG's keep popping up so there must be some decent ones out there even the long established ones. I am restricted to Sarfend for my next adventure  :cry:  otherwise I would be off to Tiptree for
 a cream tea   :sarcastic:
Lustful Maria and Mature Annabelle are good punts and I may have to return again but I was looking for someone different. Thanks anyway...anyone else care to chime in ?
Cheers, FB.

Offline emileholiday

Hi FB,
Ok i know you’ve tried all my favourites, but if you don’t mind Thai I would suggest Alexis on External Link/Members Only She is at least independent which is in her favour.
I can’t say I’ve seen her for quite a while and she has had reliability issues apparently but she is a great punt and I’ve never had a problem with her, but it has been a couple years since I’ve seen her. I keep on meaning to, but my need for incalls tends to be during school holiday times and that’s when she disappears off with her daughter. Might be a bit young for your tastes but you sound like u want to expand ur horizons.
Failing that try my go-to-girl Bex again, who i think has her flat from time to time, now that I don’t need her to of course, Sod’s law. External Link/Members Only   She always seems to surprise me as she looks like butter wouldn’t melt and then does stuff that constantly surprises me, hence my kid in a sweet shop attitude towards her.
And of course if you don’t mind doing it on the massage tables there’s my new fascination of Natural Life. You could always ask for the older woman who seems to be in control of the place, though I’ve never seen her just heard her through the walls ordering the girls around.
And I have just noticed last night a new influx of Brazilians have appeared to take the place of the retreating Roms though only one if them has a review, that reviewer did at least have five reviews from WGs I recognise.
The only thing I can say is don’t get sucked in to Rebecca.special as despite me having a fairly decent punt with her several years ago, I did bump into her at Gina Leah’s place when she had one and she has not aged well at all.
If it was me in your shoes as I am super lazy now I know I’d end up with Annabelle as you have always said she is a good safe punt and despite my urges to try new I tend now to go for easy and guaranteed but you are way more adventurous so I am looking forward to finding out who you end up with
All the best EH
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 09:51:23 am by emileholiday »

Offline Longlife

Sunshine75 External Link/Members Only may be worth ago. I saw her a few years ago and she was very good then.

Offline MarkS69

Sunshine75 External Link/Members Only may be worth ago. I saw her a few years ago and she was very good then.

Sunshine75 was a great shag, but it doesn't look like she's working at the moment according to her AW profile page.

I saw her 5 or 6 times when she worked from her home in Shoebury many years ago. I've never managed to secure a booking with her since though.

Offline Saufender

It has to be Hockley Mistress every time for me.

Offline MarkS69

FB, have you tried ~sexyamy~?  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've seen her many times for incalls and outcalls and she's always been great on a booking. She's good for a laugh too.  I've attached a couple of pics of her, but when I last saw her a few months ago she'd put on a few pounds and had dark hair.  She's still got a nice firm little body though, with just a hint of a tummy coming on (which you could also be cumming on  :))

Expect a down to earth, dirty minded Essex girl and you can't go far wrong.

If you do choose her, please let us know how you got on.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Students Notebook

Bloody hell. I had this one in my H.L. from the start. She used to work in Suffolk or Norfolk .
Don't think I can be bothered now. Southend's a bugger to get in and out of.
Go for it F.B. and let me know what you think. You never know, maybe I could be persuaded. Just not until next week as I'm exhausted by my exertions earlier today. Nurse  :D
S.N.
Ohh. I'm missing Neighbours. Bye

Offline sxman

I reviewed Sunshine when she was known as Roxy32g, had a good punt, here's the link: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47723.0

I didn't think much of sexyamy, cut me short about 20mins from my hour punt and she smelt and tasted of smoke, but good shag from what I remember.

Lustful Maria was always my go to, was easily one of the best WG's in the area when I punted regularly in Southend.

I also remember a WG called CandyBox who was a great punt, unfortunately she had to give up due to health reasons a few years back and has never returned.

Offline Hackneylad1

I too remember candybox. Best of the bunch and a real shame she never returned.

Offline fatboy

Thanks for all your replies, useful stuff.
After having started the thread I find myself in Bath for the weekend.  :scare:
I will reply in due course to your comments once I get back to Sarfend....keep 'em coming..... :drinks:

Offline fatboy

Hello Chaps, back from Bath slightly blurry eyed and a few hundred quid lighter.
When I think of the WG's I could have seen with that dosh....never mind, keeps the OH happy. :sarcastic:

Thanks for all of your comments, FWIW here are my thoughts:

Bex, would love to see her again but it is outcall which is no good for me. Hoping she has her flat one day again.  :yahoo:
Rebecca I saw once and was not impressed, think I reviewed her here.
Thai Alexis.....hmmmmmmm, she has been on my local list for ages.

Sunshine75 I saw once earlier this year but did not review as she put on her AW profile that she would not be working for some time.
I must admit she was a cracker, lovely tits, body and seemed insatiable.
She did say on her profile that she was battling alcohol but this was removed a week or so later.

Sexy Amy has also been on my local list for ages, TBH was put off by SXman's review and the smoking thing.
But I do like her 'vibe' etc.
Don't like girls whose hair etc. smells of smoke but maybe I'll be lucky - any thoughts Mark ?
As for her being on S.N. 's hotlist she is most likely lucky that he only comes here to visit HMRC.
Must be difficult pushing a wheelbarrow full of cash up Vic Avenue....... :sarcastic:

I'll let you know who I pick and what happens in due course  :hi:

Offline Hackneylad1

Sexy Amy has also been on my local list for ages, TBH was put off by SXman's review and the smoking thing.

I had a booking with her some years ago (she went off AW and then came back on I think) - it was before my UKP time.
The pics were the same as now I seem to remember.
Anyway rocked up at correct time (seem to remember the address was a square or close) which I stayed outside of waiting for all clear.
No answer at first to text then a bit later told to wait.
I was waiting and then a car raced out with 1 lone male at the same time as she text me to come to address.
I thought no time for shower between punts and walked.

Hello Chaps, back from Bath slightly blurry eyed and a few hundred quid lighter.
When I think of the WG's I could have seen with that dosh....never mind, keeps the OH happy. :sarcastic:

Thanks for all of your comments, FWIW here are my thoughts:

Bex, would love to see her again but it is outcall which is no good for me. Hoping she has her flat one day again.  :yahoo:
Rebecca I saw once and was not impressed, think I reviewed her here.
Thai Alexis.....hmmmmmmm, she has been on my local list for ages.

Sunshine75 I saw once earlier this year but did not review as she put on her AW profile that she would not be working for some time.
I must admit she was a cracker, lovely tits, body and seemed insatiable.
She did say on her profile that she was battling alcohol but this was removed a week or so later.

Don't like girls whose hair etc. smells of smoke but maybe I'll be lucky - any thoughts Mark ?
As for her being on S.N. 's hotlist she is most likely lucky that he only comes here to visit HMRC.
Must be difficult pushing a wheelbarrow full of cash up Vic Avenue....... :sarcastic:

I'll let you know who I pick and what happens in due course  :hi:

And what exactly is a wheelbarrow, F.B. ???
And who the fuck is Vic Avenue. Another of your prozzies  I suppose. Please write a review .
Exit left, ...........or maybe right. Ummm, don't know.  Pub maybe  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:
S.N.

I had a booking with her some years ago (she went off AW and then came back on I think) - it was before my UKP time.
The pics were the same as now I seem to remember.
Anyway rocked up at correct time (seem to remember the address was a square or close) which I stayed outside of waiting for all clear.
No answer at first to text then a bit later told to wait.
I was waiting and then a car raced out with 1 lone male at the same time as she text me to come to address.
I thought no time for shower between punts and walked.
[/quote

How horrid. I've taken her off my hot list now. Makes me shudder. S.N.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 01:12:57 pm by Students Notebook »

Offline fatboy

And what exactly is a wheelbarrow, F.B. ???
And who the fuck is Vic Avenue. Another of your prozzies  I suppose. Please write a review .
Exit left, ...........or maybe right. Ummm, don't know.  Pub maybe  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:
S.N.

A wheelbarrow Dear Boy is like the tricycle you had as a small child except that there are legs where
 the two rear wheels should be. Usually used to move garden or building stuff about except in Suffolk.
Here they fill them with mangelwurzels.
Vic Avenue is a local saying for Victoria Avenue which is the Regent Street of Southend and not a prossie
so I won't be doing a review for you.
Hope this clears up any confusion you may have on this.......have another drink  :drinks: :sarcastic:

Offline robboflam

Have you tried this one ? External Link/Members Only
£60 for 30 mins plus £20 for OWO
I saw her again this week and whilst a little quirky, i find her quite attractive (helps that she is half my age!)
She does have a small dog, so if you have allergies etc then not for you. She is also a smoker, but only noticed it once on my visits
Pics on site are of her (quite rare for Vivastreet from what i have experienced) ..and yes i am just a punter, not a tout !!

Offline emileholiday

Have you tried this one ? External Link/Members Only
£60 for 30 mins plus £20 for OWO
I saw her again this week and whilst a little quirky, i find her quite attractive (helps that she is half my age!)
She does have a small dog, so if you have allergies etc then not for you. She is also a smoker, but only noticed it once on my visits
Pics on site are of her (quite rare for Vivastreet from what i have experienced) ..and yes i am just a punter, not a tout !!

So she is still here. Thanks for the reminder, saw ur review of her a while back but never got around to it and assumed she had probably moved on.

Offline robboflam

Believe she is semi-permanent, other than trips home. Doesnt tour the UK

Offline fatboy

Robbo, thanks for the tip off, forgot all about her as she is on Vivastreet.
For those waiting to see who I chose it was sexyamy but the day I rang her to confirm she did not answer her phone.
She had said to call as she might be asleep and it looks as if she was..... :scare:
Text sent which she replied to an hour or so later - 'very sorry'.
Sounded OK on the phone so am tempted to try again in the near future.
Lustful Maria got the business though so no new review.
Hey ho, onward and upwards..... :drinks:

Offline fatboy

Believe she is semi-permanent, other than trips home. Doesnt tour the UK

Robbo, what is her (rough) location in Sarfend please ?
Could be a young change from my mature ladies...Cheers, FB

Offline fatboy

Robbo, what is her (rough) location in Sarfend please ?
Could be a young change from my mature ladies...Cheers, FB

Found out for myself where she is located.......see review !

Cheers, FB.