Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: top 'teen' punt?  (Read 1762 times)

dan10928

planning on treating myself to a punt next weekend. any recommendations for WGs 18-25years or so? finding one with a beaut face and hot body has proven tricky haha

Offline Steely Dan

haha

External Link/Members Only

We can't answer. What do you mean by hot?  Slim size 8 with tiny titties, or curvy size 12 with big tits or what? There are 1,070 new reviews in 2016 ... any ideas from those? Or the lists linked above?

dan10928

haha cheers for the link mate. got some bed time reading to do, didnt know UKP came with a manual! :p

slim 8 with mosquito bites or a size 12 with thunder thighs both hot lol but im looking for a body similar to External Link/Members Only. Would see her again if i didnt get a 10minute warning...then a 5minute warning at the end of the punt

Offline nigel4498

got some bed time reading to do,
Git your torch and tissues under the duvet have you?

dan10928

Offline PLeisure

Read the manual - it's been compiled by seasoned punters with plenty of intel to share... Saves you asking obvious questions
And then submit reviews.   :hi:

Offline HighlyMotivated

looking for a body similar to External Link/Members Only. Would see her again if i didnt get a 10minute warning...then a 5minute warning at the end of the punt

Holy mother... That might be the hottest prossie I've ever seen on AW. Thanks for the inadvertent recommendation

I'm on mob otherwise I'd link you to Renata/Paula4U in Wembley. Shouldn't be too hard to find via the search box, plenty of reviews and exactly what you looking for I think

dan10928

Holy mother... That might be the hottest prossie I've ever seen on AW. Thanks for the inadvertent recommendation

I'm on mob otherwise I'd link you to Renata/Paula4U in Wembley. Shouldn't be too hard to find via the search box, plenty of reviews and exactly what you looking for I think

ye her body is ridiculous and shes a good punt...until she wants you out lol thanks for the recommendations mate