Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Chloe89 - Bristol - Anyone had the pleasure of this Bristol Newbie?  (Read 873 times)

Offline JUICEGORGER

Due a punt and this certainly appealing to my frugal disposition.
Anyone???
Thanks in anticipation....
External Link/Members Only

Offline B4bcock

No mention of penetration on her profile so may be just hand/oral service.

Offline joninbristol

Contacted her twice. The first time, she'd just registered (9th September) and had some random profile name, "vaqsix-Zuhnyt-wumge2".

Her profile then disappeared for a couple of days, then reappeared under the current name, Sexy_Chloe89 on 12th September.

Messaged her about her availability at 17:45, got a reply at 17:46 !  Which I never expect.
"Yes I can do one hour this evening I am free 7pm xxxx"

Great ! I popped a message straight back at 17:50 confirming I was good for 7pm, and asked what area she was in so I could plan my travel time along the M4.
Aaannnnnddd....
Zilch.

Despite being mid-conversation, she eventually read my mail at 21:40, 4 hours later, with not so much as an apology or suggestion for another date/time.

So whilst I can't say what she's like, the "everyday" pictures on the profile, strange profile name, and a total lack of courtesy to even apologise, let alone reply left me with a flakey first impression, though as a newbie she may have got her act together by now.

Hope that's useful to you.  :)

« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 01:34:14 pm by joninbristol »

Offline JUICEGORGER

Thanks. Did drop her an email yesterday afternoon and she replied just before midnight...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline joninbristol

Totally get that - her work then a night out would explain it. I accept WGs have a life outside of AW.
Although I do wonder if they reply at midnight as being available. That said, one of my best punts was with a Russian estate agent in Basingstoke at 01:00 in the morning, whose rather lovely house was a total bugger to find, she was amazing fun. 
:yahoo:

It's the ones that drop off the edge of the world mid-conversation, then read your mail later and don't bother to reply that make me question if they're worth the hassle. Maybe I'm a bit old fashioned for my age and perversely find that somewhat rude?

So I didn't bother again, but would be interested to know, if she gets herself organised.
Looks mischievous...

:D

« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 04:10:52 pm by joninbristol »

Offline Chatte Noir

I think the carpet is 31 years old  and filthy , she looks 20 years older .