Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol- Quickie Blowjob  (Read 5563 times)

Offline smithy23

Good Morning Everyone

I am passing through Bristol this weekend and was hoping if anyone could help me please.  I am looking to see if there is anyone that offers a good blowjob only service for around £30, is anyone aware of someone offering a service like this please?

Offline B4bcock

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Good, sloppy BJ, but have a plan B ready as she can be flakey and let you down

Offline bdyno

If you're there during the right hours and don't mind a messy flat, this girl does it for £20:
External Link/Members Only

And there's always this not far outside Bristol:
External Link/Members Only

Offline JUICEGORGER

Being a tight wad, have sampled both the previous and agree that both give enthusiastic BJs. The deciding factor would be whether you prefer to be entertained in the most disgusting of flats/room or deep in the woods....???

Offline bdyno

Being a tight wad, have sampled both the previous and agree that both give enthusiastic BJs. The deciding factor would be whether you prefer to be entertained in the most disgusting of flats/room or deep in the woods....???
Never seen Nikki, but she's cheap and sucks dick so it fits the bill!  The other thing to consider for her is if she'd actually get you hard, I understand she's not particularly attractive. 

At least Tammy-Mae (as she is now called) is fairly attractive.

Offline B4bcock

Samantha Gray but her profile is down at the moment

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=2230

Samantha would have been my first choice, but she doesn't work at weekends.

Offline redandy92

I agree, Nikki is no oil-painting but I always have had a good service with her. Parking is always really crap where she plies her trade. Sometimes she does 'tits out for summer' where you can have a bit of a fondle to get things going, she usually puts this on her profile. I have always had great bj's from Sasha and never experienced her flakiness (thankfully)

Offline pddy

have seen her a couple of times, but I am not sure I would go back. She has some skills, but the filthy experience was a turn off

Offline pddy

Good, sloppy BJ, but have a plan B ready as she can be flakey and let you down

can you give us an idea where she is located, at last roughly? she sounds like someone I should add to my HL for this sort of service, assuming I ever return to punting

Offline B4bcock

can you give us an idea where she is located, at last roughly? she sounds like someone I should add to my HL for this sort of service, assuming I ever return to punting

Cotham, just off Whiteladies Road.

Offline smithy23

Thanks All

Tried to see Sacha but she was busy unfortunately maybe next tine