Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erotic/sensual massage -Wiltshire  (Read 6027 times)

Offline Tomakedollar

I’m abit of a sucker for a good erotic massage, sensual/tantric
, I’m willing to try anything really.
Anyone have any recommendations for the Wiltshire area? Or have your mind on someone that you would like someone to check out first?
Post them in here, and if you wanted a review I can but I know not many here are interested in massage reviews
Thanks

Offline houseboot

Wiltshire?

Well there's Swindon in the north and Salisbury in the south ..... both with shops and some Independents.

Not a lot in between.

Trowbridge?  One shop of interest.

After that .... you'll be lucky.

Chippenham?  A couple of legit shops.

And then ......?

« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 04:09:53 pm by houseboot »

Offline Tomakedollar

Wiltshire?

Well there's Swindon in the north and Salisbury in the south ..... both with shops and some Independents.

Not a lot in between.

Trowbridge?  One shop of interest.

After that .... you'll be lucky.

Chippenham?  A couple of legit shops.

And then ......?

Thanks for your geographical information on Wiltshire but do you have any links for these independents you talk off?

Offline Ghghghghgh

Use the search function for Swindon, there’s a fair few of them. The ones on Commercial Road are probably better than the one on Ferndale Road.

Offline houseboot

Thanks for your geographical information on Wiltshire but do you have any links for these independents you talk off?

Since you ask so nicely  :thumbsdown: .... the Search box is in the top right hand corner.

Perhaps you should practice what you preach.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 11:54:31 am by houseboot »

Offline RobT22

I too would be keen to know the answer to the original question. Not much on Commercial Road at the moment. Unless of course you're looking for a new house.

Offline azzman99

What's the shop of interest in Trowbridge ?

Offline Strokemeplease

External Link/Members Only

Marisa gives a good slow wank for £20 extra.