Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ex-London Retreat - where do they go after?  (Read 5549 times)

Offline Lp1975

As London Retreat has been mentioned in various recent posts - often noted for good quality but at a high end price - I am curious to know if there is some collective information on where the ex LR girls re-surface.

The few that came to mind are:

External Link/Members Only

A lot of them come and go - apart from the three I mentioned above, are there other ex LR who is now working independently in London offering similar services?

Any thoughts would be welcome.

Offline StevenS

I've reviewed 2 of the 3 above but have failed to track down other ex LR girls.

I'd be keen to know if Victoria still works but also if Amy, who still works at LR one day a week, works anywhere else currently.

Offline Lp1975

I've reviewed 2 of the 3 above but have failed to track down other ex LR girls.

I'd be keen to know if Victoria still works but also if Amy, who still works at LR one day a week, works anywhere else currently.

I think this Miss Stella King used to be the girl from New Zealand who worked there, but I am not totally sure and also not sure if she is the Victoria you were thinking of.

Offline red_zed

Do any of the LR girls currently work independently?

I think Gina does but I am talking about the others like Lauren, Kate and Alex

if they don't then they must sure rack alot of money in
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 11:02:06 pm by red_zed »

Offline StevenS

I assume they do as they only do a day a week at the retreat. I'd love to know if Amy does because she is absolutely stunning.

Offline Lp1975

Do any of the LR girls currently work independently?

I think Gina does but I am talking about the others like Lauren, Kate and Alex

if they don't then they must sure rack alot of money in

Thanks for that. Do you know where Gina works when she is not at LR?

Offline dfg

I assume they do as they only do a day a week at the retreat. I'd love to know if Amy does because she is absolutely stunning.

Agreed. I've always wondered where she is at other times during the week. Would be great to see her elsewhere in central London if that's where she is.

Offline adebisi

I think this Miss Stella King used to be the girl from New Zealand who worked there, but I am not totally sure and also not sure if she is the Victoria you were thinking of.

Yep, she was Helen at the LR, she's based near Swiss Cottage now. She's not cheap but she gives an excellent service

Offline Sheer Tights

Does anyone know where Michelle and Zoe from nearby Fantasy House UK are now

Offline Lp1975

Coming back to this thread.

I was reading the papers on story relating to the politician and his (ex) girlfriend.

The lady in question works in this organisation, right??

Offline StevenS

Really?? I'd not heard that. Who??

Edit - seen on another thread it was kate. Allegedly
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 08:20:11 am by StevenS »

Offline adebisi

Really?? I'd not heard that. Who??

Mistress Kate. They were closed yesterday and have taken their website and twitter down so I guess they've had the press harassing them for a couple of days.

Offline StevenS

I can't believe that it was a relationship. A politician and a dominatrix is not that unusual. I'd bet it was a paid service.

Mind you, having seen Kate on 3 occasions, she's very good!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 08:35:21 am by StevenS »

Offline Lp1975

Mistress Kate. They were closed yesterday and have taken their website and twitter down so I guess they've had the press harassing them for a couple of days.

She usually works on Wednesday, right? They probably had no choice but to keep it closed yesterday when the story broke.

Having the press lurking around is not exactly great for a business that requires discretion.

Would you guys see it as a concern before visiting there again? I think I would think twice, at least until the story cools down...

Offline StevenS

She usually works on Wednesday, right? They probably had no choice but to keep it closed yesterday when the story broke.

Having the press lurking around is not exactly great for a business that requires discretion.

Would you guys see it as a concern before visiting there again? I think I would think twice, at least until the story cools down...

Absolutely will be giving it some time before I go again. I'd happily see any of the girls independently in the meantime if I could find them. Especially Amy.

Offline Lp1975

Absolutely will be giving it some time before I go again. I'd happily see any of the girls independently in the meantime if I could find them. Especially Amy.

I was actually hoping to go visit LR tomorrow. I was wondering if I was being too paranoid but I think you are right in saying that we need to wait a bit...

Offline StevenS

I'm sure the press wouldn't be interested in us but I wouldn't want to be snapped going in or out.

Offline NIK

Hopefully it will blow over as these things usually do. It would be a sad day to lose it completely.

Offline NIK

Yep, she was Helen at the LR, she's based near Swiss Cottage now. She's not cheap but she gives an excellent service

Yes I saw her a couple of times. Pretty impressive. Actually have a review of her on here.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 10:45:18 am by NIK »

Offline NIK

The story is all over the Daily Mirror rag today with lurid ott front page headlines and photos of Kate. When I saw it in Smiths today there was only one copy left.
Certainly not what the LR needs.

Offline Lp1975

The story is all over the Daily Mirror rag today with lurid ott front page headlines and photos of Kate. When I saw it in Smiths today there was only one copy left.

Typical OTT coverage from Daily Mirror / Mail.

It might sound a bit mad - but I am tempted to go ahead and call to arrange to meet Alex at LR tomorrow for an hour or so, just to show some solidarity and all.

I am certainly not a Tory sympathiser - but equally I don't like the idea of Daily Mirror and Daily Mail affecting my lifestyle choices!

Offline NIK

Typical OTT coverage from Daily Mirror / Mail.

It might sound a bit mad - but I am tempted to go ahead and call to arrange to meet Alex at LR tomorrow for an hour or so, just to show some solidarity and all.

I am certainly not a Tory sympathiser - but equally I don't like the idea of Daily Mirror and Daily Mail affecting my lifestyle choices!

Agree. Totally hypocritical cunts. I am certainly no fan of politicians but journalists are just as bad. I expect none of them have ever used a prossy. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:
 Of course they have to make out they are 'holier than thou' in order to sell their bullshit and make a living.

Offline StevenS

I hope it survives. There's a new girl there, I can't recall her name, who looks great.

Offline NIK

I hope it survives. There's a new girl there, I can't recall her name, who looks great.

I think it will. These stories usually blow over pretty quickly, but they might be in for a tricky few days whilst the scumbag press nose around. I predict it will be forgotten in a fortnight. Might be more of a problem for Kate though.

Offline Lp1975

Agree. Totally hypocritical cunts. I am certainly no fan of politicians but journalists are just as bad. I expect none of them have ever used a prossy. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:
 Of course they have to make out they are 'holier than thou' in order to sell their bullshit and make a living.

You have convinced me enough.

I'll call them tomorrow as if it is business as usual and hope to visit Alex at LR tomorrow. As a matter of principle!

Having said that, I fully expect to call them at 10.01 and be told they are fully booked!

HonestJohn

Possibly you're thinking of Annabelle who is is still pretty new. I've seen her once and she was well up to LR standard. Recommend. Haven't had chance with Jennie yet though who's newer still.

Was also thinking it would be great to show solidarity with them somehow - they've been great over the years and I think Kate my favourite of all. But wouldn't be surprising if they had to move/rebrand or if Kate decided to move on.

Offline StevenS

I think it will. These stories usually blow over pretty quickly, but they might be in for a tricky few days whilst the scumbag press nose around. I predict it will be forgotten in a fortnight. Might be more of a problem for Kate though.

She'd make a small fortune as an indie, on notoriety alone. Short lived but lucrative.

Offline StevenS

Possibly you're thinking of Annabelle who is is still pretty new. I've seen her once and she was well up to LR standard. Recommend. Haven't had chance with Jennie yet though who's newer still.

Was also thinking it would be great to show solidarity with them somehow - they've been great over the years and I think Kate my favourite of all. But wouldn't be surprising if they had to move/rebrand or if Kate decided to move on.

Could be her yes. A tall blonde?

HonestJohn

I noticed they now have a new roster up. Signs are that Kate has moved on. Personally think it would be great if she turned up elsewhere but we shall have to wait and see

Gary Holden

Cassie who recently left the London retreat is now advertising as Mistress Cassandra independently. I'm not sure if she still offers personal services, as there is nothing about it on the website. For the record Cassie was not only absolutely stunning, but she was one of the best punts i have ever had. Her details are as follows:

Offline Lp1975

Cassie who recently left the London retreat is now advertising as Mistress Cassandra independently. I'm not sure if she still offers personal services, as there is nothing about it on the website. For the record Cassie was not only absolutely stunning, but she was one of the best punts i have ever had. Her details are as follows:

Thanks for flagging - interesting to know.

Have you been to see her at her new location? Roughly where about is she?

No doubt someone in the forum would comment on the fact that this is your first post made on the day you first registered - so just to get it out of the way, am sure you can remove any doubts if you give a bit more colour of your visits to her.

I would certainly be interested to visit her.