Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lillith69 Colindale  (Read 794 times)

Online JackTheStripper

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi all,

Looking to see if anybody has any more information about Lillith69 based in Colindale.

Never seen her myself, tried to contact her number showing on UKP for her ( 07539285834 ), however, unable to get through.

Any informations gratefully received.

My quest for deep throat utopia continues.

Offline Lovewomen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi all,

Looking to see if anybody has any more information about Lillith69 based in Colindale.

Never seen her myself, tried to contact her number showing on UKP for her ( 07539285834 ), however, unable to get through.

Any informations gratefully received.

My quest for deep throat utopia continues.

Gone already!

Offline cotton

Ive seen her a few times , is there something specific you want to know, otherwise the obvious thing is to check out her 5 reviews and just wait for her profile to reappear.

Online JackTheStripper

Hi Cotton,

No nothing specific, just if there was another contact number or method for her.

I already read all reviews.

Offline cotton

She been using that 834 number for years , she replies to texts so it might be worth texting her and shel get it when she turns her phone on.

Online JackTheStripper

Thanks Cotton,
I did text it a few days ago but no reply.
And the phone doesn’t even ring, just cuts straight off without ringing.

Offline expeller

For what it is worth. I arranged to visit a couple of years ago. When I arrived I was asked to wait for five minutes, then ten. I hopped it and later received some fairly abusive text messages from her.

Online JackTheStripper

Still no reply from this one. I do hope she is ok.

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac