Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Amaya123 Sexy Hijabi Arab/Indian mix - Hackney E9  (Read 9362 times)

Phaedrus

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Excellent she picked up the phone and answered in clear slightly posh British English. Directed me to the address on arrival I was told to wait 5 minutes and then was given the flat number.

Housing Association flats in one of the rougher parts of Hackney. Is safe during the day and there is on street parking. She was sharing the flat with Kittykatcarla

Price Website quotes £80 but she asked me for £70 for 30 mins +£20 OWO

The Service Provider
Her pictures are real. She says that she is half Indian half Arab and that is consistent with her appearance. Her quoted age is 25 but she told me that she is student so I believe that she may be a few years younger. She is about a size 14 with small breasts and short at around 5'3". I like slim/skinny girls so her body shape was the least enjoyable part of the punt for me but there's plenty out there who prefer fuller figured women. Facially she is quite attractive, but no stunner around 6.5/10, very pretty almond shaped eyes and lovely brown skin, she came out wearing a headscarf with the strong make up in the Islamic style like a lot of the girls that you may see on the street. This was a massive turn on for me. I've read reviews of fake headscarf girls who may be EE or Latina, but Amara is the real deal.

The meet
Extremely enthusiastic. I mean REALLY enthusiastic. I got the impression that she has not been doing this for long as she was clearly genuinely enjoying herself. No sign of being jaded. No time wasting with any massage BS either. She got straight on her knees whilst I sat on the edge of the bed. She gave great OWO with lots of eye contact and then alternated it with DT and she really can do it well. This must have gone on for about 10-15 minutes. On with the Dom and I couldn't be bothered with giving her RO so we went from Mish to Doggy to CG to Mish with legs raised. During this time I felt her Pussy contract so I had the very rare satisfaction of knowing that I'd given an SP a genuine orgasm. She's not sexually inhibited. I did not ask if anal is on the cards. Afterwards we chatted a bit about her studies and her background. She suggested that a threesome might be on the cards with Kittykatcarla; who has now since moved to Croydon but it may be worth asking who she is sharing with now if threesome with an Arab/Indian and another is your thing.

Great punt with a very enthusiastic sexually uninhibited hijabi woman.

Return MAYBE I would return for the performance which was one of the best but hesitate because she isn't my body type. I did like the hijabi element a lot.

CaptainRoscoe

Great review mate. You can tell from her profile pics she has a slight tummy. If she was a bit more slim she would’ve definitely been on my HL. Plus you can’t go wrong with the hijabi element if you’re into that sort of thing.

It’s a shame about her size, I can’t do short and chubby.

Cheers though mate. :hi:

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the review!

Which country do you think she is from - as an 'Arab'??
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Phaedrus

Cheers for the review!

Which country do you think she is from - as an 'Arab'??

She said from Jordan but she looked more like half Egyptian to me but it could have been her Indian side skewing her appearance. She had some facial features and eye shape which simply isn't found among Indians but others that looked Indian. In any case, she definitely looks half Arab to me.

One other thing. I had to ask her for the slutty Hijabi look; not sure if its default dress.

Offline peter purves

Cross-referencing with BP profile where she is advertising as a Bengali Asian

Hidden Image/Members Only

Phaedrus

She has since removed the advert. But yes. That is her.

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 12:50:30 am by peter purves »

Online Ja_myk

ALL her ads on everything but AW are gone and she’s not answering calls for some reason reason :( was really looking forward to fucking irks in a hijab. Suggestions for any other girls?

Halleyroad

ALL her ads on everything but AW are gone and she’s not answering calls for some reason reason :( was really looking forward to fucking irks in a hijab. Suggestions for any other girls?

It's difficult to get hold of her

Try after 10 that's when I got hold of her

Otherwise it's a pain

Offline Dapper Don

She’s mixed, but does she have an accent or is she British?

reviewreader

Cross-referencing with BP profile where she is advertising as a Bengali Asian

Hidden Image/Members Only

Definitely another Asian who pretends to have some Arabic origin to sell her services. Jordanian/Indian mix is as far-fetched as Moldovan/Kenyan

Phaedrus

Its in my review above

Racer

Definitely another Asian who pretends to have some Arabic origin to sell her services. Jordanian/Indian mix is as far-fetched as Moldovan/Kenyan
:D
I've got an acquitance half Ukranian, half Kenyan!   :D
He told me the story, but it was too complicated to remember...

Offline MrT222

It's a bit rubbish that she charged you extra for OWO. I can't see that being anywhere on her page and I'd consider that pretty standard.

Halleyroad

It was a British east London accent

Online adders

Spoke to her today, she sounded hot but £120 plus £20 for OWO and no kissing or RO so I gave her a miss