Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beautiful oriental natural girl Sally - Clifton Bristol  (Read 1162 times)

Montgolfier

A much anticipated repeat visit to this tiny Chinese girl. Last time she was the maid and I had to negotiate my way to see her, this week she's the working girl so no such problems. Also she seemed rushed last time whereas this visit was much better, I guess as she wasn't having to deal with me and the phone.

Although the AW profile has changed this is the same number and the same girl. You can read my previous reviews regarding the location and facilities so I won't repeat here except to say it's in a house just off Clifton downs on the border of Stoke bishop in Bristol. Search BS8 postcode in AW.

So down to business. She's wearing some little black hot pants and top which were removed very quickly to reveal her tiny frame, but very generous boobs which is uncommon. In fact everything about this girl is uncommon namely her size and the service she gives. Lots of French kissing and then tweaking and biting my nipples as she dropped to her knees for an uncovered oral (this was 10 extra up front).  Her oral technique is another thing I've never come across (no pun intended). She really sucked my helmet hard, almost too hard and very slowly swallowed my entire length and then slowly back out again. Quite where she's putting it I've no idea, I can only assume she can breathe through her ears!

Clearly she wants me to finish as quickly as possible and while I'm curious to see if she'll let me come in her mouth, I really want to get my cock inside that tiny body. First I lie her on her back with me kneeling at the side of the bed and eat her pussy. It tastes great and she seems to get very wet very quickly. So on with a condom that she expertly rolls on with her mouth after sitting up and into missionary position over the side of the bed. We're grinding away like this for some time and she's tweaking my nipples and kissing me and her pussy is absolutely dripping like an old fridge. I then pick her up (she weighs absolutely nothing) with my arms under her legs and my hands clasping her tiny buttocks and pump her up and down on my cock while I'm standing. At this point I can't believe she's actually taking this, but she appears to be enjoying it as there is a huge amount of juice dripping from her pussy. It's actually running down my balls and the inside of my legs and I can feel my knees are wet!

Supporting all her weight on my cock and hands she lets got of my neck and starts tweaking my nipples as I'm standing there pumping her up and down. This is about all I can take and I shoot my load. Feels like the Johnny is going to explode, talk about back pressure !

I then lay her down on the bed and slip my rapidly softening member out. She gets rid of the Johnny and starts cleaning me up with wet wipes. I'm needing the whole of my inner thighs wiped too as they are soaking. She is apologetic and again mumbling something about "so much water".

So all in all a great punt. Clearly she wasn't rushed this time and as it wasn't my first visit she seemed even more relaxed with me.

Apparently she's off next week and no date of return, at least thats what she told me. I'll definitely be back and ask for her in he future. As I said before she seems to call herself "dream" so if you want to call and check then ask if dream is working.

If anybody else has punted her please do a review or PM me and let me know how it went.

The AW profile for this place keeps changing but the number is always he same 07901040098 the current advert is here:

External Link/Members Only

Offline time_to_play

All your 3 reviews the same person?

Montgolfier

Sorry am I not meant to do that? Didn't know. I suppose it's symptomatic of the Chinese massage type joint, it's generally incredibly disappointing so when you find a good one it's worth going on about. Or at least I thought so.

I only tend to go to these places as I have a bad case of yellow fever and the girls do change weekly although here are "patterns" it seems with girls coming back to the same place after a while. So reviewing these joints per se seems a bit of a waste of time, however if you can find a good girl  and identify a "pattern" so you might know when she's back in town that's useful.....I have found a good gurl and just thought I'd share that. If nobody's interested then I'll keep it to myself :-)

My advice for what's it's worth is avoid these joints unless you are lucky enough to find a girl that's good and get some idea when she's back in town. It would be useful if more punters shared any information they have on when decent girls are gonna be in these places. I know I'd appreciate it.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 06:47:54 pm by Montgolfier »