Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The tide has turned ~ Plymouth  (Read 2659 times)

bristolqwerty

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Very beautiful.  Expensive (mentioned on here was £120) didn't get to see her last time.  Well reviewed on here.  One for the right pussy lovers it seems.  Very tempted.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Nice looking milf, good services, no ukp info though.  She does look familiar though.  Shame just outcalls / she should've booked a hotel.
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 04:36:14 pm by bristolqwerty »

bristolqwerty

bristolqwerty

Offline JimmySW

Very beautiful.  Expensive (mentioned on here was £120) didn't get to see her last time.  Well reviewed on here.  One for the right pussy lovers it seems.  Very tempted.

It's a no from me as she doesn't french kiss - I like a bit of passion!

bristolqwerty

There's one Thai lady late 30's  (Melody) who's £120ph, seems unclear about OWC/OWO which is ever good, not that good looking.  Best of a poor bunch.   Although she had a positive review on here recently it didn't reassure me.  Too much swapping of positions instigated by her, no mention of owo, been there, got the T-shirt.  I prefer a much more relaxed session with 2 to 3 services performed very well then just dipping just my toe into several. 

Aliyah brown
She's £160 with dedicated OWO ball sucking etc whereas Melody is £120 (maybe more with owo)
Ive been lucky with my last 2 tourers BUT they were well reviewed in detail on here giving me lots of intel - good old ukp  :drinks:
This girl kinda does it for me after reading her Ukp reviews.   Very tight pussy too apparently.  :)
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only

Offline Pussi

A little better considering this is Plymouth.  Another girl is elegant show girl.  No number but offline for a couple of days.  100/hr and does anal.  Pretty slim figure too! I have a feeling she'll be gone tomorrow.
 External Link/Members Only

Offline Voros

I saw Aaliyah the last time she was in plymouth and it was a pretty good session. Shame I have already made my punting plans for this month.

Offline JimmySW

Aliyah brown
She's £160 with dedicated OWO ball sucking etc whereas Melody is £120 (maybe more with owo)
Ive been lucky with my last 2 tourers BUT they were well reviewed in detail on here giving me lots of intel - good old ukp  :drinks:
This girl kinda does it for me after reading her Ukp reviews.   Very tight pussy too apparently.  :)
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only

You can come in her mouth but she won't kiss you - a deal breaker for me I'm afraid.

Offline JimmySW

A little better considering this is Plymouth.  Another girl is elegant show girl.  No number but offline for a couple of days.  100/hr and does anal.  Pretty slim figure too! I have a feeling she'll be gone tomorrow.
 External Link/Members Only

She also lists "Unprotected Sex" which is a crying shame!

bristolqwerty

Looking to see Aliyah on Friday.  £140 plus £10 cim.  Sounds great.  My strategy of visiting only touring girls is paying off.

bristolqwerty

Saw Aliyah over the weekend.  1hr booking.  She gets a positive from me.  Exactly as advertised.   Nice lass who I unintentionally messed around a bit as I had a last minute change of plans.  Also arrived late as I got lost  :) didn't seem to matter as she was very pleasant company throughout.
Reviews are already plentiful, couldn't add anything new.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 09:27:48 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline JimmySW

I guess no French kissing Andy?

bristolqwerty

No didn't try not my thing.

Offline Danielspoor23

Anyone got show girls number?

Offline JimmySW

Anyone got show girls number?

It's on her profile as is unprotected sex!!!!!

Offline Danielspoor23

There's a number missing, was gunna check the unprotected sex bit as bareback isn't listed.

Offline JimmySW

There's a number missing, was gunna check the unprotected sex bit as bareback isn't listed.

Just had another look and she also lists Pregnant in her likes list!

Offline JimmySW

I was bored so I sent her a message on AW about her number, the unprotected sex and listing pregnant on her likes list and she replied that she had changed her number - nothing else!

Ah well!