Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Returning to action  (Read 977 times)

Offline Zeusthedoc

Hi Guys,

I've recently undergone surgery to help with my breathing (nose). Doctor has advised up to 6 weeks no contact sport etc...I've been signed off work for a bit too.

Question: Anyone had something similar - how long did they wait before 'returning to action' so to speak?
Fatigue is a factor at the moment, but i imagine it will become less of a factor over the next few days etc.
I'm a fairly healthy guy exercise regularly, eat balanced meals and all that jazz!

tips/advice?

Offline threechilliman

My advice? How do you feel? If you feel ready to fuck, get out there!

tcm

BeesKnees

I had a rhinoplasty done a while back. I crashed at my parents house as they live closer to the hospital than I did. Made the mistake of not resting enough and 3 days post surgery decided to go home. Like an idiot, used London transport. Ended up getting a 5 hour nose bleed the next morning which led to 3 nights in a hospital.

I reckon as the nose is constantly in use and cannot really be "rested" like an arm or leg, I'd say rest properly until you can clearly breathe through it before attempting any punting.

Faustus

Sounds like you might have had any one of a number of procedures, each bearing their own average recovery time. In some extraordinary circumstances it can be several months until full recovery. Aside from possible contact with your nose causing further trauma, action is going to elevate your blood pressure somewhat and could quite easily result in a lengthy bleed, maybe even admission for obs/treatment.

Take your surgeon's advice and rest. There's no point in taking unnecessary risks for a shag, particularly one you're paying for.

JV547845

Don't go shoving your nose up a WG's fanny, or arse in 69.  You'd probably be fine with a gentle GFE, BJ or even with her riding you.  But if you get a nose bleed during a punt, not only is it a buzz kill for both of you, it's a waste of money.  It's not worth the risk so soon out of hospital, I'd save my cash for at least a week.

willbred

2005 heart attack stent fitted. Off work 6 weeks, couldn't drive for 4 weeks.  Back punting within 3 weeks, couldn't wait to get back. I was lucky

Offline AgedCases

2011 critically ill with severe H1N1 pneumonia and organ failure, spent 4 weeks in a medically-induced coma and incredibly lucky to be alive. Unable to work for 2 years.

Only recently have I developed the confidence to punt and even then I'll need taxiing to the destination due to stamina issues (my lungs are now scarred and breathing is not so easy). I'm reduced to kissing, cuddling and the odd blowjob but that'll do me. Better than having no woman ever.

Offline iPad3

2011 critically ill with severe H1N1 pneumonia and organ failure, spent 4 weeks in a medically-induced coma and incredibly lucky to be alive. Unable to work for 2 years.

Only recently have I developed the confidence to punt and even then I'll need taxiing to the destination due to stamina issues (my lungs are now scarred and breathing is not so easy). I'm reduced to kissing, cuddling and the odd blowjob but that'll do me. Better than having no woman ever.

Holy shit, kudos to you sir!! :drinks:

willmo1

Hi Guys,

I've recently undergone surgery to help with my breathing (nose). Doctor has advised up to 6 weeks no contact sport etc...I've been signed off work for a bit too.

Question: Anyone had something similar - how long did they wait before 'returning to action' so to speak?
Fatigue is a factor at the moment, but i imagine it will become less of a factor over the next few days etc.
I'm a fairly healthy guy exercise regularly, eat balanced meals and all that jazz!

tips/advice?

Had nose surgery and bled like a pig when humping.

6 weeks Id say.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Thanks guys.

Currently having good days and bad days. Headaches knock me the fuck out - have gone to work one or two days even whilst being signed off....had a shit load of stuff that I'm going to need to return to at some stage.

what I need is some regular propofol...Heard it did Jackson the world of good.

I think I'll be sitting it out for a few more weeks - looking forward to returning to the game though!