Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blackpool to clamp down on sex venues.  (Read 1878 times)

Offline Thephoenix

Doc I don't think things can be moved to OT anymore, there was a previous thread where this was asked and the OP was told to start a new thread in OT at which point they could be merged.

Alternatively perhaps start a new thread and copy / paste the relevant quotes then add your comments  :unknown:

Before it gets moved, it's worth reminding members that you are perhaps the only punter, who's had a song named after him. :D

External Link/Members Only

Offline lillythesavage

Why ? I would have thought a computer record would make it easier, the punter pays it on stake or the company stop it from winnings and no avoiding paying Hmrc because there are records of the amounts paid and not just on paper slips.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Why ? I would have thought a computer record would make it easier, the punter pays it on stake or the company stop it from winnings and no avoiding paying Hmrc because there are records of the amounts paid and not just on paper slips.

The bookmakers would relocate their online operations to tax havens, HMRC would have no powers outside of the U.K.

Offline Scotpunter

The bookmakers would relocate their online operations to tax havens, HMRC would have no powers outside of the U.K.

A very high proportion of online bookies are domiciled in Gibraltar for that very reason.
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac