Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: pretty-lilly-2021 - Chinese Milf - London outcall  (Read 4125 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6552523) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

90 mins £340 ~ outcall to my hotel.
Owo,cim £20 each.
My usual MO secretary look, OWO, 69, CG, HR & CIM.

Decent positive.

Good comms.
Friendly lady.

On tour from midlands … seemingly does this part time.

I’m into my Asian milfs with fit Yoona being my previous some time ago.

Found her attractive.
What gets the “positive” is the huge effort she put in to find out what I liked and delivered this really well.
It became clear she enjoys these sexual encounters as much as her clients.
I put great value on attitude and services above anything else these days.

Dressed as Milf office worker / secretary white shirt/short black
dress, black heels. She actually bought them that day for the session.
Could actually imagine picking her up at a works Christmas party … pretty convincing.

A few new experiences and highlights.

Excellent varied BJ.  Lots of balls and perineum attention.  I’m fairly “girthy” so was impressed she took so much in her mouth. Many varied prolonged sessions of this with pauses of her chatting away, slowly stroking me to delay the inevitable and playing with my balls. I was sat on a comfy chair, her knelt before me so really enjoyed this. Lots of spit etc.

Hot ‘n cold BJ with warm and chilled water

Cock ring around balls…. Didn’t need it as she had skills to keep me at full tilt.

She asked if it would be ok to film her doing this with her phone? 2 decent videos of her going to town on John Thomas. Watched them back with her. Asked my permission before we started if she would be allowed to put these into her AW profile… “why not?”

Gorgeous pussy for RO. I’ve seen all the best London based Chinese independents and she’s up there with lisa8585 for pretty pussy and responsiveness.

Talked about using the extensive furniture as it was an upmarket suite.
Fucked be extensively on a chair with one of those leg extensions so I could lye back. Great job.

HR / cim to finish. 

She came very loudly at least three times. I think she was heard!
Got a massive load out of me.  Kept milking me until I was drained.
Stayed just over 2 hours.
All in all a great time.
None of my regulars are working for various reasons so this turned out to be a good option.

Only real gripe was lack of kissing. I didn’t pay or ask as it was clear a few pecks would be tye mistvste is comfortable with.

Ymmv  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only
Milfy version of this.
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 02, 2022, 06:44:40 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline Tokidoe

Thoughts on age? Clearly over the 40 range for milfy asian types? A hard ask since asians generally look younger cause of skin and stuff.

Thoughts on age? Clearly over the 40 range for milfy asian types? A hard ask since asians generally look younger cause of skin and stuff.
Yeah I think you’re correct.  Nice soft skin.

Correction … as it was clear a few pecks would be all she was comfortable with.