Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweetTeen_julia20 - SE1 London Bridge / Borough  (Read 1354 times)

56 review(s) for sweetTeen_julia20 (50 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

london12321

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There's been several strong reviews of Julia already so I won't go into too much detail.

Overall a fantastic punt and probably my best ever. Julia was very enthusiastic and genuinely seemed eager to please. All services requested were offered and were some of the best I've had. She looked great and had an amazing body as well - very slim, in excellent shape etc etc.

Location is 15 minutes walking from London Bridge station, on a main road but relatively discreet nonetheless. Appointment was made at short notice and comms were good. £60 for 30 mins.

Would I return - yes
Would I recommend - yes

Offline dalek37

Saw her today also during lunch hour. Fantastic experience having decided to share an uber ride i arrived at the doorstep exactly on time within 15 mins from work which cost me 6 quid.

30 min appt at £60 went for prolonged oral with, rimming on me and ponded Julia in doggy to an intense climax. Great girl, very freindly ended with a brief chat about her recent holiday and reasons for moving from her old place in Tufnelll park. No french kissing my choice but enjoyed fingering her, Julia smelt fresh and clean. Took a shower before I left in quite a nice bathroom, got changed and headed out back to work taking a nice walk towards the train st this time arriving back at work within 25mins. Awesome!  :dance:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 11:19:42 pm by dalek37 »