Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dee - various locations as tours  (Read 2353 times)

49 review(s) for ~DEE~ (46 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
85 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7116940) (81 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Jayxxxxx

External Link/Members Only

This maybe premature hence the neutral atm but going by her booking instructions and my luck recently does not look promising.

Got a break from work so thought I'd treat myself the next few days some vfm and some classier action if you get my drift.

Booked via email and confirmed booking through AW about a month ago and tried emailing on Monday to confirm details, not been read, sent another email yesterday after leaving voice mail, so phoned and text today with no reply for my 2 hr booking tomorrow.

As per her booking instructions not received email today as yet and not received location details as per her receiving a booking even though she has confirmed this.

I may be getting my fanny in a twist and all will be ok, but my luck has been shite.. so I will wait and see wetter this becomes a positive or negative but the omens so far are pointing the wrong way for me  :dash:

Offline firemansam

« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 06:49:01 pm by firemansam »

Offline Jayxxxxx

It was she has replied now, just my lucks been so shite thought the worst so now omens to positive lol

Hornydevil247

Just back from a hot session with Dee and she was on top form as always.

Hope your session is as hot as mine.

Offline anyfucker

i saw Dee earlier this week at High St Kensington, phoned on the day, agreed a time, turned up and had a great time.
it's punting, YMMV

Offline Zeusthedoc

So you reviewed prematurely? - neutral

everything came together - sounded like a positive?

maybe wait - post facto next time?

Offline Jayxxxxx

One of the reasons I did pre review Dee was to get a desired response that I hoped would happen, which was as follows:-

30 minutes after posting a neutral review I received communication from Dee,

What happened was a fluffy on speed dial to Dee's number had informed her her she had received a "NEEEUUUUTTTRRRAAAAAAL" feedback which instigated a reply to me.

Thank you who ever the regular was and only jest about the fluffy jibe lol, as I had an amazing time which I will review and link into this neutral thread as I didn't release you can no longer edit posts...

« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 05:55:34 pm by Jayxxxxx »

Offline Zeusthedoc

One of the reasons I did pre review Dee was to get a desired response that I hoped would happen, which was as follows:-

What happened was a fluffy on speed dial to Dee's number had informed her her she had received a "NEEEUUUUTTTRRRAAAAAAL" feedback which instigated a reply to me.

Thank you who ever the regular was and jezti g about the fluffy jibe lol, as I had an amazing time which I will review and link into this neutral thread as I didn't release you can no longer edit posts...

This is not a regular post. This is a review. I believe you're only able to edit a post until there is a post after urs - I think only admin/mod as access to change positive/neutral/negative labels.

Offline Punting Valley

Thank you who ever the regular was and only jest about the fluffy jibe lol, as I had an amazing time which I will review and link into this neutral thread as I didn't release you can no longer edit posts...

So...... are you admitting that you are abusing the review system :dash:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I saw Dee yesterday for the first, but not last, time  :rolleyes:.

She was fucking awesome  :D. Big positive review to follow from me.

She did mention at one point that she had accidentally deleted some bookings on aw from her iphone. Maybe this was the case in point for the OP.

Online Bartolomeo

pretty ridiculous to leave a review in advance of the booking

Online Massiveerection

External Link/Members Only

This maybe premature hence the neutral atm but going by her booking instructions and my luck recently does not look promising.

Got a break from work so thought I'd treat myself the next few days some vfm and some classier action if you get my drift.

Booked via email and confirmed booking through AW about a month ago and tried emailing on Monday to confirm details, not been read, sent another email yesterday after leaving voice mail, so phoned and text
 today with no reply for my 2 hr booking tomorrow.

As per her booking instructions not received email today as yet and not received location details as per her receiving a booking even though she has confirmed this.

I may be getting my fanny in a twist and all will be ok, but my luck has been shite.. so I will wait and see wetter this becomes a positive or negative but the omens so far are pointing the wrong way for me  :dash:

I don't think I am supposed to abuse punters reviews but I don't care. You nob. Review after a meeting or if a meeting failed because of a WGs actions.

Loveit

So you did get your fanny in a twist and tarnish the reputation of a WG in the process. Whose the fanny?

Offline Zeusthedoc

So...... are you admitting that you are abusing the review system :dash:

As well as this, I get that Dee is in various locations because she tours...
but accepted / general practice is that you put the location you saw her.

password02

pretty ridiculous to leave a review in advance of the booking

+1  :unknown:

Offline Zeusthedoc

+1  :unknown:

let's hope the review virgins don't take a leaf from this genius' book!

Offline shagbambi

Jay, you are abusing the review system.  Complaining the day before the punt...pathetic.

Sylvester

Just to echo the views of others - this is pathetic and an abuse of the review system.

Writing a pre-emptive neutral review in order to try and leverage contact with a WG because of your own insecurities is pretty fucking tragic.

You need to take a good look at yourself bud.

Offline Punting Valley

I think this should be removed as this is clearly not a review. Even OP admits it that this isn't a review.

Offline Donald Fuck

I saw Dee on Wednesday morning in High St Ken.

The booking only served to reaffirm how good Dee is at what she does.

I will see her again for sure.

DF

Offline herbie007

I saw Dee yesterday for the first, but not last, time  :rolleyes:.

She was fucking awesome  :D. Big positive review to follow from me.

She did mention at one point that she had accidentally deleted some bookings on aw from her iphone. Maybe this was the case in point for the OP.

Totally agree

I saw Dee as my birthday punt Thursday; she looked fucking gorgeous wearing Agent provocateur Bra and panties.

Needless to say a very horny session was had and she shagged me senseless and made it a birthday I won’t forget in a hurry.  :P