Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinkysarahxxxx - Canary Wharf (February 2024)  (Read 468 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6987372) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Azrael1404

Link: External Link/Members Only

Venue: Britainnia Hotel near Canary Wharf Station. Parking is a bit hit and miss so plan beforehand (for those that have been before you will understand).

Cost:
£190 for 60mins, plus £10 Wow & £30 FK. Total cost £230.

Communication:
Arranged by text on the day.  Confirmed more or less straightaway. Text contained details of location including post code, etc so I didn't need to call for additional details except for room number prior to the meeting. All in all brilliant communication. However, Sarah didnt answer straightaway,  so had to call her mobile and then she answered. Happened before with another WG but nothing major.

Appearance:
Stats on website seem more or less right. I was expecting more prettier face but neverthless toned and facially decent 6.5 out of 10 in my eyes. Hard to describe looks wise but bit of a girl next door type, nice nails and her body is slim.

Event:
Sarah was well dressed in a nice black lingerie with stocking like her pictures on the website. I must state that few of her pictures on AW website are fake. The only pictures that are authentic are with fizzy hair and black lingerie.

We indulged in RO, OWO, DFK and sex with her on top, doggie and reverse cow girl. 

Anal seems to be the only thing she doesn’t do.

Sarah does put you at ease and had some chat afterwards as had a few minutes left and can hold a conversation too.

Will I return?  I am unsure to return - decent girl but everything was a but vanilla and forgettable. Also during RO and throughout there too much talking - prefer someone who is a bit less vocal to be honest. Personally I don't believe she is VfM.