Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia-Rae - TOFTT (Camden- May 2023)  (Read 4084 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7204828) (14 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Azrael1404

Olivia-Rae (AKA: Cara May from years ago I punted)
Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms:
A few emails via Adultwork then a quick phone call when at the postcode for the house number.

Location / Venue:
A private housing estate in the Camden area. The area is nice enough but inside was a unfurnished just a bed and cabinet.

Price / Services:
£200 for 60 minutes.
Kissing, OWO, Doggy, Missionary, Reverse Oral, Protected Sex.

Appearance:
She is a very petite and her pictures and stats seem about right although she may be a couple of years older than the stated 28.  Olivia is a decent looking girl (face 7/10) at best she is a girl next door type who IMO could do better to promote herself, just take a look at her intro video for instance.  Her hygiene however was fine.

Service:
Olivia opened the door and I was led upstairs. I asked to use the bathroom to freshen up, luckily I had already showered as the bathroom was a mess and I wouldn't have liked to use her towels. The bedroom wasn't much better with dodgy floorboards, clutter and a strange curtain which sort of divided the room. She popped out for a few seconds to stash the cash I'd given her then returned and the session began.

It started with some kissing while we both undressed, this was quite nice with some light tongue action rather than full on DFK. Once on the bed she give a mediocre BJ which didn't really do it for me, She started by teasing the tip and I wondered at one point whether she was actually going to suck me off, thankfully she eventually did. At one point I went down on her while in 69 and she was clean and fresh. When I was ready to cum I opted for her face.

After a quick wipe down it was on with a condom and I choose to fuck her doggy, I usually prefer cowgirl but was worried she would put as much effort into that as her BJ. She made some appreciative noises while being fucked which was ok for me as I'm not one for the false loud noises and comedic dirty talk. After I shot my load inside her it was another wipe down and little more kissing, stroking etc. Time was nearly up so no chance for a third round which for a 60 minutes booking I wouldn't have expected. Had a brief chat while dressing and she's a nice and pleasant girl.

Summary:
Overall quite a vanilla punt and despite not doing anything really wrong her lack of enthusiasm was off putting hence why I couldn't give her a positive. It was also quite an early meet so it's not as if I'd caught a SP at the end of a long day. I doubt I'd ever return but if I did I would be far more dominant with her.

Offline oinki

Thanks for the review!

Was considering her but she was booked on the time I was asking for.

Can you elaborate the below - as she doesnt have facial on her profile?

When I was ready to cum I opted for her face.

Offline Azrael1404

Thanks for the review!

Was considering her but she was booked on the time I was asking for.

Can you elaborate the below - as she doesnt have facial on her profile?

She doesn't mention it on her profile because it is discretionary. Since I punted her few years ago she remembered me and was open to it. My only concern was the lack of enthusiasm during the sexual intercourse. She was very vanilla more of a gfe rather than pse. She is worth a punt if you like vanilla SP.

Offline Hopton247

I’m booked in for Thursday! Can’t wait!

Offline Fuzzyduck

Can't wait for your review.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review OP. You mention an intro video. Was that on her main profile page? None there ATM and all the movies are paid-for.

Offline Azrael1404

Thanks for the review OP. You mention an intro video. Was that on her main profile page? None there ATM and all the movies are paid-for.

I believe she had intro video on her AW profile. She recently removed it.

As mentioned she is very vanilla. If she is more dominant in her session she will be very popular with punters. I might try her one more time to finalise my overall judgement.  I shall wait for other punters to judge her before making further arrangements. 

Offline Fuzzyduck

I believe she had intro video on her AW profile. She recently removed it.

As mentioned she is very vanilla. If she is more dominant in her session she will be very popular with punters. I might try her one more time to finalise my overall judgement.  I shall wait for other punters to judge her before making further arrangements.

Cheers. Re-reading your review, I think I might pass.

Offline Hopton247

Olivia-Rae (AKA: Cara May from years ago I punted)
Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms:
A few emails via Adultwork then a quick phone call when at the postcode for the house number.

Location / Venue:
A private housing estate in the Camden area. The area is nice enough but inside was a unfurnished just a bed and cabinet.

Price / Services:
£200 for 60 minutes.
Kissing, OWO, Doggy, Missionary, Reverse Oral, Protected Sex.

Appearance:
She is a very petite and her pictures and stats seem about right although she may be a couple of years older than the stated 28.  Olivia is a decent looking girl (face 7/10) at best she is a girl next door type who IMO could do better to promote herself, just take a look at her intro video for instance.  Her hygiene however was fine.

Service:
Olivia opened the door and I was led upstairs. I asked to use the bathroom to freshen up, luckily I had already showered as the bathroom was a mess and I wouldn't have liked to use her towels. The bedroom wasn't much better with dodgy floorboards, clutter and a strange curtain which sort of divided the room. She popped out for a few seconds to stash the cash I'd given her then returned and the session began.

It started with some kissing while we both undressed, this was quite nice with some light tongue action rather than full on DFK. Once on the bed she give a mediocre BJ which didn't really do it for me, She started by teasing the tip and I wondered at one point whether she was actually going to suck me off, thankfully she eventually did. At one point I went down on her while in 69 and she was clean and fresh. When I was ready to cum I opted for her face.

After a quick wipe down it was on with a condom and I choose to fuck her doggy, I usually prefer cowgirl but was worried she would put as much effort into that as her BJ. She made some appreciative noises while being fucked which was ok for me as I'm not one for the false loud noises and comedic dirty talk. After I shot my load inside her it was another wipe down and little more kissing, stroking etc. Time was nearly up so no chance for a third round which for a 60 minutes booking I wouldn't have expected. Had a brief chat while dressing and she's a nice and pleasant girl.

Summary:
Overall quite a vanilla punt and despite not doing anything really wrong her lack of enthusiasm was off putting hence why I couldn't give her a positive. It was also quite an early meet so it's not as if I'd caught a SP at the end of a long day. I doubt I'd ever return but if I did I would be far more dominant with her.

So reading this, this doesn't sound anything like Olivia at all, and all her venues are day use hotels not a Housing Estate. Have you got this mixed up with a Olivia Mae who actual does work out in camden area??

Offline tergil

So reading this, this doesn't sound anything like Olivia at all, and all her venues are day use hotels not a Housing Estate. Have you got this mixed up with a Olivia Mae who actual does work out in camden area??

Hmmm indeed I agree with Hopton, this review does not sound like the experience I had at all

Offline Davidj11

Whilst I haven’t seen her in over a year. I can’t imagine she’s not enthusiastic. She’s deffo for those looking for vanilla / GFE pun

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I was just looking for your review of her but can't find it, can you link to it please?

How do you know where she works from? are you associated with her? or are you just a WK.   :unknown:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379

Don’t forget to break your review duck, I hope you have a good punt, we’ve waited 5 years for this review  :D

Online patelprat

@Azrael1404, @Hopton247
I’m left confused with this - is this an Olivia-Rae review or not? It’s linked with her other reviews at the moment.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2023, 11:35:40 pm by patelprat »

Offline Shadow314

@Azrael1404, @Hopton247
I’m left confused with this - is this an Olivia-Rae review or not? It’s linked with her other reviews at the moment.

It would need the OP to confirm, but I'll also add the same question as others on location details as that does not seem like her at all.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
@Azrael1404, @Hopton247
It won’t be Hopton replying, he won a free holiday from here  :D

Online patelprat

It won’t be Hopton replying, he won a free holiday from here  :D

Well Azrael doesn’t have an excuse :)

« Last Edit: August 10, 2023, 08:36:32 pm by patelprat »