Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: MiaMoist - British - Deep Throat Extraordinaire ! - Outcall  (Read 7538 times)

48 review(s) for MiaMoist (44 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline zac123

Mia has been on the to see list for a while and today was the day I finally got blow to infinity and beyond. Arranged over aw via email and booking request submitted then proceeded to text and all was done in less than 4 hours from communication to being taken to oral bliss .Outcall booking for half an hour as I was sure i would not last an hour and was the right decision . Whilst more then I would normally pay for half hour in this scenario it was more then justified and money well spent . £140 for half an hour .

Arrived on time at formalities were pretty quick fee handed over she went to quickly freshen up then got undressed and the fun began.Pulled my pants down and went at my dick like someone who was apple bobbing , within seconds completely drenched and asked if i liked having my balls licked , I nodded then went to town on them as well , utter bliss . This and the sucking continued and I’ve been deep throated before but this was on another level ,her skills given a literal new meaning to the world blowjob , the noises that were being made and the sloppiness was unlike anything I’ve ever experienced and attests to her well earned reputation on here . No qualms in going right to my balls and back up and no request was denied .Moved around a bit from standing to having her on the edge of the bed and no issue for her and the mere seconds my dick wasn’t in her mouth her lips were licking my balls . Overall has to been one of the most memorable punts I’ve ever had whilst doing this and will definitely see her again at some point .Soon time began to dwindle but we both realised we’d gone over by around 10 minutes and had a laugh about it as she said she gets caught up in performing and sometimes loses track of time . No complaints from me and thankfully not a clockwatcher and a very friendly person whilst getting changed . Chat was minimal but very friendly .

Overall a thoroughly enjoyed punt and would recommend to anyone who is considering seeing her .

Zac

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Iz88

whats her body like? size wise? chebs? some say shes big some say shes slim..

Offline DThunter01

Wow mate, sounds like my perfect punt i live a girl that can DT with ease and gets super sloppy,

Do you know if she takes a face fucking and a throatpie?  :drinks:

Offline tantraman

whats her body like? size wise? chebs? some say shes big some say shes slim..

... have a look at the full photo collection here :hi:

Offline aanimator

Wow mate, sounds like my perfect punt i live a girl that can DT with ease and gets super sloppy,

Do you know if she takes a face fucking and a throatpie?  :drinks:

From reviews FF yes, Throatpie no as she doesn't do CIM.

Offline Bartolomeo

It says on her profile she does cim? but yea i doubt a throatpie cos that pretty much means she'd be swallowing, which she doesn't have on her likes

Offline MLawro93

Was meant to meet her a while back, but she ended up getting the flu  :( Good comms though, so hopefully can rebook in future

Offline Taxi Driver

Does she have a thin waist- big ass combo? hard to tell from her pics?

Offline Karim69

Was meant to meet her a while back, but she ended up getting the flu  :( Good comms though, so hopefully can rebook in future

Same happened to me probably around the start of February, flu symptoms put off our booking but I’m still really eager to meet Mia when she tours around the Heathrow area again, her reviews speak for themselves so I hope I can meet her soon.

Offline Ladeeda

Does she have a thin waist- big ass combo? hard to tell from her pics?

I'd say she's fairly slim all over, although not stick thin.

Offline zac123

I'd say she's fairly slim all over, although not stick thin.
I would agree not fit body wise but not fat either just standard average id say tbh , tits are decent .

Offline aanimator

She offers cim (at discretion) on profile now,  :drinks: