Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice - Blue Monday - Mayfair  (Read 2228 times)

Online Alexmck

Girl

External Link/Members Only

Price

£600 for 1 hour

Nice apartment in Mayfair

Comms

Called the number on the site day before

Looks/presentation

Face quite good looking but also quite round. Would say late 20s / early 30s. A chunky monkey - squat heavy set - between 5' and 5'5 with size 14 body. Fake breasts with heavy scarring

Services
Met in a loose flowy dress at the door. Thought was to reflect the sunny weather outside. Probably to hide the figure as I didn't clock the extent of the weight until later/bedroom. Led to lounge and introductory wine and chat. Boy can she talk. Anything and everything at length. Would be good if you were in a bar and wanted to tune out and think about your own thoughts with someone there so you don't look like billy-no-mates. At 20 minutes, asked for the shower to move things along. Nice bathroom. Better than mine!

Back to the bedroom. She was kneeling on the bed in underwear. Oh boy...heavy set figure in its full glory. A lot of extra weight around the midriff and bra struggled to contain her breasts. Stomach skin was mottled. At that point thought I should take the advice of others to walk but didn't feel I could with a small towel in one hand and boxers in the other. Decided to press ahead. Kissed but no tongue. Coffee breath and odd taste - not coffee. Unhooked the bra. Large breasts released. Extensive but old scarring and felt weird - very hard centres but soft round the outside and heading south

Over to the bed. OWO was average. Went down on her but strong smell of urine so back up again. Tried sucking her nipples but she complained was painful. Was losing interest at this stage. On with condom and started missionary. Was quite dry down there so she spat in her hand and introduced some saliva to help entry. Lots of fake moaning (I'm not that well endowed). Was drying up down there and the coffee breath wasn't helping. Neither was the sight of the stomach rolls. Decided to draw the line and leave. Had a quick shower before dressing. She asked half heartedly if I was ok but also looked sheepish. Out at 45 minutes. Only second time ever that I left without cumming

Negative. Photos must be from a good few years ago even if they are her - hard to tell with blurring. Nice apartment suggests she has a good number of clients but don't understand how

Offline rowdow

Sounds horrible OP, especially at that price point.

At least you can warn others that her photos are not representative at all.

I started asking girls what their dress size is or how recent their photos are as there's way too many dodgy profiles around.

Offline SamOmar

They way she is advertised and the garbage you got OP, personally I would never use the agency again. My practical dress request is a bikini via agencies or request something uworn in the pictures. It reveals a body without first handing over the cash and if she has the same outfit worn in pictures indicates they are recent. Hope you have better luck next time
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline cotton

Having had the shower and then realising that your in a hole youd like to get out of you i wonder if you could have just said youve decided against it and gave her £100 for her time, at least £500 saved.  I know i feel gutted when i waste £20 on a hooker , i can only imagine how wasting £500 must feel.
If they advertise her as a size 8 like in the pic but shes really a 14 youve every right to walk away.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Londonpunter30

Not sure why you stayed at those rates.  Have you tried talking to the agency, if dress size is almost double the stated size you have a right to complain

Offline Fully Sated

Alexmck, Thanks for your review. As others have said you should complain to the agency, they are completely misrepresenting her. It sounds like you were afforded an appalling service.

Fake breasts with heavy scarring

Offline king tarzan

shows that the more you pay you can still get shit..
the more you pay the better is utter crap..

what a horrible experience robbery
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Online Alexmck

They way she is advertised and the garbage you got OP, personally I would never use the agency again. My practical dress request is a bikini via agencies or request something uworn in the pictures. It reveals a body without first handing over the cash and if she has the same outfit worn in pictures indicates they are recent. Hope you have better luck next time

Had some good experiences with the agency in the past and accept there will be some degree of beautification in photos on any site. However, do now look at their ladies with a healthy helping of scepticism.

Good idea on the bikini!

Not on a good run at the moment but hopefully Lady Luck will smile a little in my direction!

Offline Joe Exotic

Damn son. Podgy porcupine with a pissy pussy. Thanks for letting us know, op.
Banned reason: Posting on 2 accounts

Offline king tarzan

Had some good experiences with the agency in the past and accept there will be some degree of beautification in photos on any site. However, do now look at their ladies with a healthy helping of scepticism.

Good idea on the bikini!

Not on a good run at the moment but hopefully Lady Luck will smile a little in my direction!

i focus more on selfies.... if not will take chance if not like just leave SIMPLETTO

Online Alexmck

Having had the shower and then realising that your in a hole youd like to get out of you i wonder if you could have just said youve decided against it and gave her £100 for her time, at least £500 saved.  I know i feel gutted when i waste £20 on a hooker , i can only imagine how wasting £500 must feel.
If they advertise her as a size 8 like in the pic but shes really a 14 youve every right to walk away.

Hard one. Never walked before and not sure how to handle a naked negotiation or one that is quite so personal - basically “you’re ugly so I’m leaving”!

Pretty f****ed off but also put it down to nature of the beast of “punting”. Maybe should be a little more demanding. Flat was nice though - chalk and cheese compared with the weird hotel from a Diva punt. Guess you pay for the overheads!

Online Alexmck

I should add, this is what I was expecting and drooling over

Online Alexmck

Not sure why you stayed at those rates.  Have you tried talking to the agency, if dress size is almost double the stated size you have a right to complain

Might do. Although tend to vote with my feet. At the end of the day, will they give me a refund or partial refund? Sadly, guessing not

Offline king tarzan

Hard one. Never walked before and not sure how to handle a naked negotiation or one that is quite so personal - basically “you’re ugly so I’m leaving”!

Pretty f****ed off but also put it down to nature of the beast of “punting”. Maybe should be a little more demanding. Flat was nice though - chalk and cheese compared with the weird hotel from a Diva punt. Guess you pay for the overheads!

Well staying put of politeness cost you serious smackers for nothing

Online Alexmck

i focus more on selfies.... if not will take chance if not like just leave SIMPLETTO

Increasingly the same re selfies. Which is why I quite like Diva (and a couple of others that have similar/same girls) as they are on the site - sadly other sites don’t usually have them

Offline Friendxxx

You have to learn to walk away for your own good. After years of punting and many fake pictures, boobs and lips. I learnt to  tell the agencies I cancel because such  and such. You have to tell the agency because she can say other fake story. You are paying for quality, if you don't get that quality just say not thanks. Nothing wrong with that. Once I got this girl who smell of sweat like she had not showered for days I told her and the agency. Many at times they get used to to their own smell and they don't notice, we have to tell them for the benefit of all those involved.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 12:01:15 pm by Friendxxx »

Offline Friendxxx

Might do. Although tend to vote with my feet. At the end of the day, will they give me a refund or partial refund? Sadly, guessing not
In my experience you have to check the goods and the services before giving the money, always. Once you gave the money, rarely very rarely you will get it back. The agency doesn't refund they usually offer a discount in your next booking.

Online Alexmck

You have to learn to walk away for your own good. After years of punting and many fake pictures, boobs and lips. I learnt to  tell the agencies I cancel because such  and such. You have to tell the agency because she can say other fake story. You are paying for quality, if you don't get that quality just say not thanks. Nothing wrong with that. Once I got this girl who smell of sweat like she had not showered for days I told her and the agency. Many at times they get used to to their own smell and they don't notice, we have to tell them for the benefit of all those involved.

Good advice. Might make it easier for me (mentally) to walk - tell the agency if she’s not like the photos I’m out

Online Alexmck

In my experience you have to check the goods and the services before giving the money, always. Once you gave the money, rarely very rarely you will get it back. The agency doesn't refund they usually offer a discount in your next booking.

Discount less attractive as I now have some doubt over the other ladies on the site (others I have seen and photos are representative). Kind of feel would be throwing good money after bad

Online Alexmck

Well staying put of politeness cost you serious smackers for nothing

Yes. And a fool and his money are soon parted. Pretty foolish over here!

Online boardyhell

surely the agency should have some quality control;

Offline king tarzan

Diva at one stage had a few Adultworks mingher standards

Online Alexmck

Usually quite accurate or very accurate. Although this one was a shocker

Online Alexmck

Diva at one stage had a few Adultworks mingher standards

Talking of which are flights banned from Russia? Pickings seem a bit thin at Diva and other agencies at the moment

Offline Dashing

Thanks for your review, Alexmck :hi:

Usually quite accurate or very accurate. Although this one was a shocker

The agency make claims to quality control, including re accuracy of photos :

(Source: External Link/Members Only)

If claims taken at face value, has to be wondered when the agency last saw Alice.

Offline Dashing

Yes. And a fool and his money are soon parted. Pretty foolish over here!

An agency and its £600/hr clients are soon parted too. Pretty foolish of the agency to keep a liability on their books if (as you say) they also have girls that do deliver.

Hard to imagine many other clients will be thrilled by timewasting, poor service and deceptive pics.

Offline Link7

Ouch. Aside from whether there is anything she could ever have done to make this absurd fee remotely worth it (I doubt it - unless the shag came with a free return flight to New York), you've got to be prepared to walk. It's no big deal, they have seen it all before. Reckon you're building it up in your mind to be more than it is. No reason needed other than "I'm sorry, I've changed my mind" (she would have the right to do the same if she didn't feel comfortable going ahead when she saw you?). Then get the fuck out of there pronto - you can be back in the street in 30 seconds with all your money and options still open.

If you feel that bad, as someone suggested, you can offer part of the fee. It would be gratefully received, I'm sure (free cash!).

Offline Link7

Led to lounge and introductory wine and chat. Boy can she talk. Anything and everything at length. Would be good if you were in a bar and wanted to tune out and think about your own thoughts with someone there so you don't look like billy-no-mates. At 20 minutes, asked for the shower to move things along.

Also - she knew what she was doing here, I promise you. Don't allow yourself to be taken advantage of. It's nice to be nice, sure, but overpoliteness and meekness will not get you anywhere with a seasoned EE. Pro rata, this conversation cost you £200.

Offline puntingpumping1920

I've never used this agency before, but I'm thinking of seeing Veronica Moore

Are all new clients required to pay a deposit when using this agency for last minute bookings

Do you need to pay extras or are all prices inclusive

« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 06:32:20 am by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online Alexmck

I've never used this agency before, but I'm thinking of seeing Veronica Moore

Are all new clients required to pay a deposit when using this agency for last minute bookings

Do you need to pay extras or are all prices inclusive

From my experience no last minute deposit.

Not paid extras (anal etc) but also don't usually go for them

Offline puntingpumping1920

From my experience no last minute deposit.

Not paid extras (anal etc) but also don't usually go for them

Thanks!   

According to their website they ask for deposit. I won't book them if they ask for a deposit

I will contact them next week
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Carloco

Looking forward to reading about your experience ppumkin.

I have been at moments tempted by the profiles of Veronica Moore, Chloe and Louise, but the fees make me think 10 times or more before trying!