Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Doll Alessia - Kensington & Chelsea - (February 2021)  (Read 1498 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5833510) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Azrael1404

External Link/Members Only

I met her recently 1 hour for £190 (30 extra) incall.  I had high expectations based on the review on here.

But I found her less attractive than I expected, and her attitude was too controlling and selfish which meant we spent too much time doing what she wanted and not enough doing what I wanted.

Comms:
All via text which I found to be a pain, requiring far too many texts over several days to arrange a booking. She clearly disliked discussing requirements and I sensed arranging a roleplay would have been hard so I didn't bother.

AW Profile:
Not entirely accurate.  I reckon her photos are couple of years old. The one in thong with recent dates are probably accurate though.

Face: 7/10, Body: 7/10 & Attitude: 2/10

Her hair is not natural brunette (needs dyeing), and her eyes are barely blue - very pale almost grey.

Her tits were nice but she is about to have a boob job.

She isn't a newbie - she has been a WG for 2 years.  Age 21-25 I reckon.

She lists some enjoys that she doesn't like eg. "BDSM" and "domination (receiving)".

Services:
I received OWO (extra £30), fk, rimming, RO and Protected Sex.  But she didn't do any of them particularly to my liking - and she kept wanting to stop when I was enjoying something and move to something else that she wanted.

She was very reluctant to do dfk or fk eventhough I made it clear in pre-booking that was something I wanted. She did it in the end after a lot of excuses but it was brief. Lip service at best.  :dash:

Talked way too much. Was more interested in her own pleasure than mine.  :scare:

So beware, not all that glitters is gold. :manhater:

Offline bossrossi477

External Link/Members Only

I met her recently 1 hour for £190 (30 extra) incall.  I had high expectations based on the review on here.

But I found her less attractive than I expected, and her attitude was too controlling and selfish which meant we spent too much time doing what she wanted and not enough doing what I wanted.

Comms:
All via text which I found to be a pain, requiring far too many texts over several days to arrange a booking. She clearly disliked discussing requirements and I sensed arranging a roleplay would have been hard so I didn't bother.

do you know if she has a friend??

AW Profile:
Not entirely accurate.  I reckon her photos are couple of years old. The one in thong with recent dates are probably accurate though.

Face: 7/10, Body: 7/10 & Attitude: 2/10

Her hair is not natural brunette (needs dyeing), and her eyes are barely blue - very pale almost grey.

Her tits were nice but she is about to have a boob job.

She isn't a newbie - she has been a WG for 2 years.  Age 21-25 I reckon.

She lists some enjoys that she doesn't like eg. "BDSM" and "domination (receiving)".

Services:
I received OWO (extra £30), fk, rimming, RO and Protected Sex.  But she didn't do any of them particularly to my liking - and she kept wanting to stop when I was enjoying something and move to something else that she wanted.

She was very reluctant to do dfk or fk eventhough I made it clear in pre-booking that was something I wanted. She did it in the end after a lot of excuses but it was brief. Lip service at best.  :dash:

Talked way too much. Was more interested in her own pleasure than mine.  :scare:

So beware, not all that glitters is gold. :manhater:

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for all the revelations  :drinks:

But given all the cons and very little pro why the Neutral?  It reads very much Negative.   What have you neglected to mention that swung your todger in her favour?  :unknown:

Offline Jerk Chicken

Thanks for the review @Azrael1404

Sounds an uninspiring punt all round.

What exactly were her pleasures like did she demand you eat her mango, suck her toes, drill her in doggy standing against the wall or am I way off the mark ?

Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online Alexmck

Thanks for the review. Was going to but now will avoid!

Offline golden bull

@300 she can go fuck herself😱

Offline Azrael1404

Thanks for the review @Azrael1404

Sounds an uninspiring punt all round.

What exactly were her pleasures like did she demand you eat her mango, suck her toes, drill her in doggy standing against the wall or am I way off the mark ?
[/b][/i]

Not to far of the mark JC. She gave me the vibe of someone who reluctantly doing this job for monetary reasons.  There was another girl in the spare room during my session.

Alessia is a decent looking girl 7/10, but my expectations were far to high due to her AW pictures. It was a borderline natural compare to my recent punts. Perhaps,  I may have too high expectations of these WGs.

Ps: She told me that she is half Russian and British nationality.

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac