Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Amyra - Edgware Road - (January 2020)  (Read 2576 times)

47 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5519875) (31 positive, 7 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
35 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5262800) (22 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
34 review(s) for gorgeous.amyra (22 positive, 5 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline Azrael1404

Lovely Amyra

External Link/Members Only

1 Hour @ £250

Information:
Punt took place a in January 2020
£250 1hour; fk, owo, ro, sex and anal (extra £50).

Communication:
Communication sent an email via AW asking what time she was free for my day off responded in good time asking for me to make a booking request. Booking sent but wasn't till next day when I looked that she still hadn't accepted or even read it, fired off a quick message to see if was going to be confirmed or not. Don't fancy checking AW all day. Booking confirmed an hour later along with number and postcode.

A nice apartment in Edgware Road area easy to find. Postcode takes you straight there plenty off parking on road.

Amyra:
I must say Amyra is a very good looking girl, pictures on profile are 100% accurate. Wears makeup beautifully, a pretty face and she's very hot and her other reviews are accurate.
Body wise she's very toned and in good shape, tits are quite a handful very firm and has a cracking arse and I'm more of an arse man so winner for me. Age of 22 seems about right maybe add 2-3 years.

Action:
Jumped out the car and walked down to Amyra's apartment, knocked on she opens the door but was hiding behind it as they normally do greeted by Amyra wearing a black lengerie and heels on very nice quick kiss and lead into the bedroom where a drink and shower was offered.

Jumped in the shower while Amyra went to get a drink for us both,  dried off handed over a money and then it was straight into kissing Amyra took her heels off as they make her quite tall. Kissing was full on with her tongue practically down my throat just how I like it this continued for a few minutes while I had my hands up her knickers on prefer to take the underwear off my self but who am I to complain.
Pushed her down on to the bed held her legs back and started to go down on her her pussy tasted fresh and clean and not a hair in sight spent a good 15 minutes lapping away and occasionally flicking my tongue over her arsehole.

Then onto my turn and before I knew it my cock was down her throat I was loving it, especially when she deep throats and makes that gagging noise as she goes down wasn't long before the condom was on. Started off in Mish and pounded away then over to doggy which she says is her favourite and makes her cum, fucked her with all I had and she was making all the right noises and told me she was cumming and by God that pussys tight when she clamps down.
We were both shattered and sweaty so had a breather and that's when I started to flag so got Amyra on her stomach and arse in the air and proceeded to rim her she ended up pushing back on my tongue so I was practically tongue fucking her arsehole. Dirty but loving it.

Round 2 - I wanted anal (paid £50 extra) she was happy to oblige, she lubed up and stood up at end of bed slipped into her arse and started fucking her arse, she held her arse cheeks open, did this until I cummed.

Overall:
This was a great hour even went over by 15 minutes after ending with a good rub down. Friendly and very attractive girl and a fun energetic shag will return in the future.

Online tantraman

I must say Amyra is a very good looking girl, pictures on profile are 100% accurate. Wears makeup beautifully, a pretty face and she's very hot and her other reviews are accurate.
Body wise she's very toned and in good shape, tits are quite a handful very firm and has a cracking arse and I'm more of an arse man so winner for me. Age of 22 seems about right maybe add 2-3 years.

Spot-on, as show in photos collected here :dancegirl:

Offline king tarzan

looks like the service has improved drastically... the ⚽️⚽️ real or fake??

I once saw her on kensington high street last year as i was on way to one of the russian hotties, gave me a funny weird look eye contact, nice looker in the flesh..

Suppose in Central London if your going to charge premium rate and there is a lot of Beautiful Russian women as competition in that price range so to keep in business with the competition you have to improve your level of service.. oral with and lip kisses ain't gonna cut it no more.. when others are a shade more beautiful and will do owo and dfk... at around the same price point..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jasonbourne

she's natural.. bit of lip filler i think but they all seem to do that now.

Offline king tarzan

she's natural.. bit of lip filler i think but they all seem to do that now.

cheers  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Azrael1404

looks like the service has improved drastically... the ⚽️⚽️ real or fake??

I once saw her on kensington high street last year as i was on way to one of the russian hotties, gave me a funny weird look eye contact, nice looker in the flesh..

Suppose in Central London if your going to charge premium rate and there is a lot of Beautiful Russian women as competition in that price range so to keep in business with the competition you have to improve your level of service.. oral with and lip kisses ain't gonna cut it no more.. when others are a shade more beautiful and will do owo and dfk... at around the same price point..

KT I do agree with your assessment of SP, she is a looker. When I went to see her in January she was very pleasant towards me, this maybe because I had her for 1 hour. Her services reflect that, she fluctuates like the stock market.  It all depends on her mood for the day. I was of the lucky ones.