Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sandra3xxx  (Read 1214 times)

15 review(s) for sandra3xxx (14 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by stuart.]

Offline 0mard3000

External Link/Members Only

Saw Sandra a few days ago. £80. 30mins. OW, Sex multiple positions. No DFK.

Location. Nice flat in Wimbledon. Clean and tidy. Her bedroom is very close to the Main Street though so she can’t really let loose and be too vocal I reckon. Not an issue but could be a bit of a vibe kill. She said there was another girl there but I don’t know if she was working or just a flat mate.

Comms: All fine. Pretty straightforward. Good English. No dramas. Seems like her handling it.

The Girl: Very short. Maybe 5”1. Thicker than in the pics but gym fit and has solid physique. Not super slim as in the pics but thick in a good way. Thick thighs, nice ass. Nice natural breasts. Probably a C-cup. Pretty face but the collagen lips are more pronounced than in the pics. Definitely got the pout vibe going on. She’s very playful and light hearted and we seemed to get along nicely. She also has a fair amount of tattoos.

The Meet: Upon entry wasn’t offered a shower and there didn’t seem to be one nearby. I was coming from home so wasn’t a problem but if coming from work would be something to think about. She was a little distracted when I first got there as she seemed to be dealing with a few text convos. She’s pretty chill and laid back so I didn’t feel uncomfortable as such but was definitely waiting around for about 10mins. Eventually things got going and she’s a pretty, sexy girl who knows how to tease etc so she got me in the mood but barely kissed at all. Just the odd peck so if you’re into DFK (which I am), she might not be the vibe for you. OW was decent and then what followed was sex in multiple positions. She  was sexy and knew how to ride. Not phenomenal but not bad either. Her ass in doggy was a great sight and she definitely got into it and was engaged throughout. Her body is thick and solid and she can definitely take a pounding as I was going in pretty hard at points and she was fine with it. I eventually popped in the bag and we chilled and talked for a bit afterwards. She’s not a clock watcher really as we definitely went over time but that was kind her as well as me. Either way it wasn’t a thing but when I asked about a shower she did say we were already well over time so couldn’t. It was a decent session but if it was a really hot and sweaty one, I’d have been a bit pissed.

Thinking back on it, it could be considered somewhere between Neutral and positive but I’m gonna go with a positive as I did like her vibe and enjoyed it at the time for sure. Was tempted to go back a couple days after as she seems like the type where it would get better the more times you saw her.

Overall a decent punt with a sexy young girl who can take a good session.

Would I return? Tough to say as she’s a bit out of my way and the lack of DFK in particular is enough to make me not desperate to return. I may try one more time to see what a 2nd experience is like. If it’s a similar vibe, I’m sure I’ll leave with a smile on my face but will probably keep it moving.

Offline Global_Punter

tasteful tattoos, cheers for the review