Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: funtimes-Charlie AdultWork - Request for info  (Read 858 times)

Offline Sir Knumbskull

Good Evening good Sirs!

Apologies for the thread, I usually do plenty of my own research and have not had to resort to asking, but would really appreciate the UKP verdict on this cutie here as I cannot find any reviews...

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone had the pleasure or any dealings with Charlie? Thank You all for your time!

dawsonuk

I saw her a few years ago in central MK - pretty, blonde girl who delivered the goods with no dramas. Was working out of her own house at the time (odd look off the neighbour who was doing his lawn when I left). This is her old profile:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I went with oral only, so never had the full pleasure, but I was quite happy. I've considered seeing her again since (which is unusual for me), and in fact she's bid on a reverse booking of mine. Her new profile pictures are a bit stark though - she looks a bit thinner than she was, almost painfully so, but there's one in her old profile that looks similar so maybe she hasn't changed. I do think the pics don't do her justice though.

Offline Sir Knumbskull

I saw her a few years ago in central MK - pretty, blonde girl who delivered the goods with no dramas. Was working out of her own house at the time (odd look off the neighbour who was doing his lawn when I left). This is her old profile:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I went with oral only, so never had the full pleasure, but I was quite happy. I've considered seeing her again since (which is unusual for me), and in fact she's bid on a reverse booking of mine. Her new profile pictures are a bit stark though - she looks a bit thinner than she was, almost painfully so, but there's one in her old profile that looks similar so maybe she hasn't changed. I do think the pics don't do her justice though.

Mr DawsonUK, you are the epitome of why UKP is such an invaluable place to the common (and uncommon!) punter! Thank You so much for the extremely detailed response and link to the old profile. That would make her 30 or so judging by the old profile, if the age quoted was accurate at the time... which it probably wasn't...

Thank You again!  :drinks:

Sir K

virgil

That was a good answer you got. She must was based in Northampton for a while and i swapped AW emails with her.

For some reason - probably cost or changed location - nothing happened but it was the left hand pic on the profile page that hooked me.

I don't recall that the other two were there then and each one makes her look older. not a problem in itself but it was that first pic I fancied.