Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laya - Thai, big boobs  (Read 53481 times)

Offline andist

Pictures have been deleted from gumtree but here:
External Link/Members Only$_86.JPG
External Link/Members Only$_86.JPG

She's a good masseuse. HR, B2B are in option, she doesn't mind touching... I'm pretty sure she has more on offer. She's kinky, fake breast, lot of tatoos. Her english is not so good but it's ok. Shower is in the room. She works in New Oxford Street 37.

Did anyone have a much deeper experience with her?

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: No reviews in 9 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline Rstone

She works in New Oxford Street 37.

Does she work in a parlour or she has her own flat?

Offline Rstone

Does she work in a parlour or she has her own flat?

Found my own answer... Parlour...

Andist > how does it work there?
You get to choose your masseuse?
Extra discussed during massage?
Shower in the room?

Offline andist

She has a room in a parlour but is independent, so you have to call her to book her.
You can discussed your preferences during or before the massage ;)
There is a shower in the room.

Offline Sunny

The pics in the links don't come up....

Offline andist

LL

I've fixed your pic links as I was curious and I like the look of her...
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

However, I'm a bit reluctant to go and see her since such places tend to charge extra for everything else on offer and it's not cheap.  E.g. £20 for handjob (OK), £30 for her to get naked (in some places), £50 for a quick covered BJ. Etc...
I would be interested to hear prices for this particular girl.  I know that she probably wouldn't want that to be posted publicly, so if anyone has seen her please send me a PM.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 02:03:09 pm by LL »

Offline 76shen

I saw Laya today she's very sexy. i stayed for 30min massage which was good. Then she asked if I wanted extras, i said what's on offer, she only offer me HR or B2B she said don't have time for B2B so had HR. i touch her big boobs but she pushed my hand away. (andist said she doesn't mind touching. he was very lucky) I would love to touch her sexy body, maybe if I had longer or b2b with her, she would of let me touch. I'm not sure, I know other girls you can touch and get more for the some money. maybe i'll give her one more go.

Offline BillGoldberg

I saw Laya today she's very sexy. i stayed for 30min massage which was good. Then she asked if I wanted extras, i said what's on offer, she only offer me HR or B2B she said don't have time for B2B so had HR. i touch her big boobs but she pushed my hand away. (andist said she doesn't mind touching. he was very lucky) I would love to touch her sexy body, maybe if I had longer or b2b with her, she would of let me touch. I'm not sure, I know other girls you can touch and get more for the some money. maybe i'll give her one more go.

Thats what I hate about these bullshit setups

Its all so arbitrary, one day you might get to suck her tits, another day a different punter cant even touch them

Waste of time and a real potential waste of money (dependent, with the utmost fickleness, on whats allowed or not and/or what she's charging for whatever on any given day)

Agreed though, she does look damn nice, but whats the point when you cant 'handle the goods' (or maybe you can, you just have to be very lucky/get her in a good mood/be her type, book her for long enough/wear a shirt and tie with matching shoes  :dash: :dash: :dash: )
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 07:00:13 pm by BillGoldberg »

Offline samba

She does look super hot. I'm not a fan of Asian chicks but she is super fine. Does she look better in real life or same these pictures is decade old?

Offline andist

She looks better than the pictures, or same, well anyway super hot. I payed 80 for half an hour b2b with touching and licking, I read she does FS, I think she would after knowing you better, her massage skills are very good but if you want to have the full experience without rush, better tell her before why you are here.

Thats her phone 07721450053

Offline andist

oh and she likes to say no when you re touching... it s her game

Offline titanph

Am i blind? I can't see a mention of her prices.

Also I don't pay a WG to play games, if i'm paying I want to touch if its on offer

Offline andist

well try it by yourself, anyway it looks like she s no more on gumtree

Offline andist

west8

Wow, she looks fantastic. Thanks for the link!  :drinks:

Offline BillGoldberg

Wow, she looks fantastic. Thanks for the link!  :drinks:

God yes!

Physically she's everything I love about vaguely MILFY Thai women

But I can't be arsed with the will she won't she BS
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 12:10:23 am by BillGoldberg »

Online webpunter

+1  she looks stunning.  Obviously she's going to be able to charge more than £50/hr
At what point does the B2B / HR get discussed
Me thinks better to get this on the menu early doors
Just trying to figure how much for both
Will deffo try & visit in the next few weeks / month.  And will report back
My only concern is that when she mentions a shop then i wonder how many of them there & the chances of getting her in particular etc

west8

God yes!

But I can't be arsed with the will she won't she BS

Solely in the interests of public policy research I have decided that Laya must be visited and her services assessed.

It will be arduous and unpleasant, but someone has to do it. :drinks:

Offline SamLP

Stunning, yes, although a big thank you to all the cake she has smeared on her face. Naturally she may look quite ordinary and most likely older too so I hope she's all caked up for her customers otherwise they will be in for a shock.

For me, Mimi is the best Thai woman when it comes to a good session. Good looking, fit petite body, cheeky, friendly and naughty. HR and B2B. I don't bother with a massage with her anymore. Hand over the tip from the start, watch her strip an let the action begin.

west8

For me, Mimi is the best Thai woman when it comes to a good session. Good looking, fit petite body, cheeky, friendly and naughty. HR and B2B. I don't bother with a massage with her anymore. Hand over the tip from the start, watch her strip an let the action begin.

Link for Mimi, please?

Offline SamLP

Discussed in the below topic. No pics for her I'm afraid but reading through the thread many happy punters have had a good session with Mimi. She was also reviewed by a member recently.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36074.0

Offline andist

+1  she looks stunning.  Obviously she's going to be able to charge more than £50/hr
At what point does the B2B / HR get discussed
Me thinks better to get this on the menu early doors
Just trying to figure how much for both
Will deffo try & visit in the next few weeks / month.  And will report back
My only concern is that when she mentions a shop then i wonder how many of them there & the chances of getting her in particular etc

She does look like the pictures, not older, actually she looks even better in real.
Her massage skills are great but she has also some prostitute skills, I would recommend to tell or show her what you want quite early. she is really playful and likes customer to play with her big tits, she does amazing tits jobs obviously, cumshot, oral on her, fingering and I ve heard from another member that she does FS in an other shop but I couldnt find out where...
If you want to have a session with her you need to book her not to go to the shop cause she s an independent in a shop. The other girl in the shop are not so hot except Zara but she is in holliday (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44709.0)
price for half an hour "b2b" is 80 GBP

west8

actually she looks even better in real.

Is that even possible? She looks like PRECISELY my type of Thai MILFette. :drinks:

Offline 76shen

I've seen her for massage + hr. she wears her clothes nice and nice and tight to show off that sexy body, great boobs and a lovely back side especially when she bends over,  i would love to give her FS. does any one know the price?

west8

From her pics, I'd guess she was 30 tops.

Can those who have met her comment on her age please?

Offline andist

Hard to say... between 28 and 32?
Let's say 30.
All pics are really accurate except the one in green sport top which is old.

Offline snookywally

price for half an hour "b2b" is 80 GBP

Can she also offer just a HJ, or was b2b the only extra on offer? And if so how much? Would be interested in going just for the massage and HR to keep the cost down.

Offline andist

Can she also offer just a HJ, or was b2b the only extra on offer? And if so how much? Would be interested in going just for the massage and HR to keep the cost down.

She does all level of extras but I haven't tried all... Her massage skills are pretty good, I guess just HJ would be 10 or 20 more on top? Please let us know the exact price when you find it out!

Offline 76shen

She charged me £30 for half hour massage and extra £20 for HJ, but on her website External Link/Members Only it looks like she put the price up. Best to phone her first.

Offline Rstone

She charged me £30 for half hour massage and extra £20 for HJ, but on her website External Link/Members Only it looks like she put the price up. Best to phone her first.

Did she agree to have tits licked? How about DATY ? Anything else?

Cheers

Offline 76shen

Did she agree to have tits licked? How about DATY ? Anything else?

Cheers

i Don't know, my first time with her so i didn't get that lucky to touch in the half hour I was with her, the only offers I got was HJ or b2b maybe if I had b2b I could of got to touch and maybe bit more. Once you've been a couple of times, she may let you touch and offer more. good luck if you see her. give info back

west8

Wow, 50 notes for her fair palms greasing the monkey seems too good to miss.

Thanks for the heads up.

Offline andist

B2b with her always meanthalf FS so far meaning tits games - she loves that - and licking everywhere

LL

B2b with her always meanthalf FS so far meaning tits games - she loves that - and licking everywhere
Is half full service even a thing?!  :unknown:

The_Last_Emperor

Hey guys, I have seen her yesterday and she does not allow touching even during B2B. I guess she only allows regulars to touch etc. But got a nice massage :)

Offline SamLP

Hey guys, I have seen her yesterday and she does not allow touching even during B2B. I guess she only allows regulars to touch etc. But got a nice massage :)

Or maybe she only allows her tout. That's two people who have mentioned issues with touching despite the OP claiming she loves to be touched, played with and fingered. Proceed with caution. To me it seems like most of the Soho massage setups. Quick rub and tug at overpriced extras with minimal or no touching.

The_Last_Emperor

You're right Sam. I went there expecting more but got disappointed, in terms of no touching allowed. So be warned guys otherwise it will be an expensive lesson.

Offline andist

Is half full service even a thing?!  :unknown:

I mean no penetration but the rest was allowed. I'm surprised about the no touching policy but I remember I had to insist the first time... I've seen her many times already and last time was begining of jan...

Offline 76shen

How good was the b2b. did she slide and rub all her naked body or just her boobs over you. was it worth the money seeing that you can't touch. Some girls can give such a great b2b you don't need to touch them, just lay back an enjoy the flow.

The_Last_Emperor

Just her boobs, so it wasn't a full b2b. After reading the thread a couple of times, I think the OP is her promoter. As she did the opposite of what OP said. On the other hand if you want a good experience then check out Sam's review on Sala Thai. If they like your profession then surprisingly you will get even better service ahah.

Offline snookywally

Thanks for the info mate, was expecting at least £20 for the HJ.

She does all level of extras but I haven't tried all... Her massage skills are pretty good, I guess just HJ would be 10 or 20 more on top? Please let us know the exact price when you find it out!

Good to hear that her massage skills are good. Does she give lots of ball play like the other girl Zara does as per your report on her? Will try and get an appointment with Laya sometime next month and will definitely report back.

LL

Just her boobs, so it wasn't a full b2b. After reading the thread a couple of times, I think the OP is her promoter.
Yep, me too.  He's either her "manager" or else (maybe more likely) he's struck a deal with her to drum up business for her in return for free sessions or discounted ones.

Offline andist

Zara does better ball play for sure but she seems to be in holiday...

Offline 76shen

Zara does better ball play for sure but she seems to be in holiday...

dose anyone know if Zara back from her holiday or when.

Offline Sheer Tights

Every girl in Chinatown wears tights. Is it  the same with Laya?

LL

Every girl in Chinatown wears tights. Is it  the same with Laya?
But not the sheer ones that you're obviously into.  They wear super-thick ones like your grandma wears.  :hi:

Offline Sheer Tights

I once saw a chinese masseuse called Li in Chinatown who was wearing quite thick black tights. It was still a big turn on when she took them off and  let me wear them before I got a HE to remember

Offline andist

dose anyone know if Zara back from her holiday or when.

I called there but didn't get any more info than "she' in Thailand for the winter"...