Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: massage.me london  (Read 56312 times)

Offline LLPunting

The prevailing truth of all of these reviews - all v.helpful; thanks OPs - is that massage.me girls charge limited extras at high cost.  They might well be hot; they certainly are expensive.  I reckon there's better value elsewhere.  I mean this girl does an hour with HR (but no touching) for £50 for instance, and she's pretty: External Link/Members Only.

+1
At the rates they're charging you can get a better looking girl on AW/VS or even in some of the "rip-off" parlours in Baker St or Paddington.

Offline VFM

anyone tried Gabriella?
External Link/Members Only
she is the next one on the list to TOFT

I tried booking Gabriella a few times. She is very arrogant and wants £90 for a 1 hour incall. She is trading on her looks. Not sure if extras are available. She also does incall from a shop in West London. 

Offline jimbocimil

I tried booking Gabriella a few times. She is very arrogant and wants £90 for a 1 hour incall. She is trading on her looks. Not sure if extras are available. She also does incall from a shop in West London.
Thanks
Id try and stay away from these IMO, the ones that so blatantly capitalise on their looks.
But its even harder when you really want to do/receive something more from somebody who is cracking looking with a nice personality but just wont. Its just that some of my punts lately have been better with these masseuses than WGs.

Offline jimbocimil

I also must add, i still haven't found what i am looking for from a masseuse either! That perfect massage session with the right level of erotica hasn't happened yet.

Offline Kostas

than you VFM - good to know

Offline Kostas

I also must add, i still haven't found what i am looking for from a masseuse either! That perfect massage session with the right level of erotica hasn't happened yet.

Agreed - its so hard to find a balance, Usually when you get a great massage  - no extras
and when many extras - not a great massage

there are a few exceptions out there but takes time and money  :dash:

Offline Nick1974

Difficult to find Indeed

Still the best is Diane @ fitbodymassage I think - I reviewed a while ago. Had not seen for ages but saw last week again.

Just had the most sensual massage. But it’s not cheap...expect in most cases to pay £200+ for a great massage and great extras unless it’s a Thai girl in a parlour !

Offline jimbocimil

Agreed - its so hard to find a balance, Usually when you get a great massage  - no extras
and when many extras - not a great massage

there are a few exceptions out there but takes time and money  :dash:

Exactly, Christina from fitbodymassage does give an excellent massage, but I'd never dare asking her for extras, she just doesn't come across as the type of person, please tell me I am wrong and that she does, because I do think she is pretty cute and a even a topless HE from her followed by her great massage would be awesome. Ah well, my search continues.  If you want a great massage - I would recommend - External Link/Members Only

Offline jimbocimil

Difficult to find Indeed

Still the best is Diane @ fitbodymassage I think - I reviewed a while ago. Had not seen for ages but saw last week again.

Just had the most sensual massage. But it’s not cheap...expect in most cases to pay £200+ for a great massage and great extras unless it’s a Thai girl in a parlour !

Thanks Nick. I am happy to spend that much if it is indeed sensual and erotic and if the massage is great as well. Do you have a number you can share?

Offline Nick1974

Don’t have her number - book her through the agency.
Worth booking.

Agree re Christina ...seen her once. Never thought she would do anything !

Offline DeanoDeano

Thanks Nick. I am happy to spend that much if it is indeed sensual and erotic and if the massage is great as well. Do you have a number you can share?

My experience of her is very different. Proceed with caution.

Offline adptcdn

There is a thread on fitbodymassage that i also started a while ago with reviews of a number of girls from that site. Personal favourite is Desi as she is stunning. Although not got anything out of her so far except a good massage. Christine i didn't enjoy as she was very nervous.   Sorry no idea how to post that thread here from my phone.

Offline Kostas

they used to have many therapists -  not any more

Maybe we can start a massage agencies thread  it seem a few people are into that

there is about 20-25 agencies in London at the moment

Offline cigano8

Saw Lena over the weekend. Good comms friendly lady and good service (erotic b2b) started of with decent oily massage but she’s larger than I expected, borderline bbw territory. Big tits and ass.

Think she does clearly enjoy her work she fingered herself while I came on her huge tits (not so perky)
Paid £120/h but overall not worth it and wouldn’t go back

Offline Kostas

Offline Manolo1

Yea cheers for TOFTT I had a message exchange with her a few weeks back but didnt ask about extras - thought she was legit seeing as she is a personal trainer?! :unknown:

Offline cigano8

Yea cheers for TOFTT I had a message exchange with her a few weeks back but didnt ask about extras - thought she was legit seeing as she is a personal trainer?! :unknown:

No probs, definitely her. I noticed that when I googled her number but it didn't come up

Offline cigano8

Also seen Valentina and posted a review External Link/Members Only

Very erotic b2b would recommend :hi:

Online Snow leopard

Had a great massage from Desi at Fitbody

Absolutely gorgeous and friendly but no extra’s

I didn’t ask but she joked that some girls do extra’s early on in the massage.

Massage all good though and positive experience

Offline Seand

Saw Lena over the weekend. Good comms friendly lady and good service (erotic b2b) started of with decent oily massage but she’s larger than I expected, borderline bbw territory. Big tits and ass.

Think she does clearly enjoy her work she fingered herself while I came on her huge tits (not so perky)
Paid £120/h but overall not worth it and wouldn’t go back
While I did not get to see her, she suggested I phone her for an appointment. This was after I asked her some fairly explicit questions in my message. So I guess by her reply that all of the above is available even on first meeting.

Offline LLPunting

I hope the MPs, Media and the Puritanical Moralisers read this thread and the others like it long and hard before they howl any more about the disadvantaged and exploited women in the sex industry.

It's quite clear that all these FBSM visiting masseuses have a fuck ton of empowerment and total command of their working circumstances and they're exploiting an awful lot of vulnerable blokes with "unhealthy" obsessions about wsws.

FC2017

always wanted to try off Massage.me, but profile picture seem a bit fake and staying away from the Chinese ones.

Offline reynolds12

always wanted to try off Massage.me, but profile picture seem a bit fake and staying away from the Chinese ones.
I've tried booking Petra from there via whatsapp but she said I was asking too many questions so cancelled  :unknown:
Doubt she does extras although seemed a nice girl

Had a massage with Lapreal a few months back, she's very upfront and the massage was intense, almost like chinese burns everywhere! IT actually worked as a massage technique but wasn't that pleasant during it. She does happy ending for about £20 I think, nice lady if a bit cold at first

Offline jamesbb

Lapreal sure does a strong and very accomplished massage - but agree, rather stern so not tempted by the extras - I was offered HR @ an extra £20 as I walked into the room which rather took away any element of (pleasant) surprise. She does become quite chatty during the massage and having originally declined, no attempt to upsell. Great for a professional massage but the occasional smile would make a return more likely.

Offline kungpo

I just have tended to use her mobile and txt 07500787469. Yes...the website is a bit messy lol !
I am trying to remember, but I think £100ish got massage + topless tit wank. She did not confirm by txt but was a discussion there.

Andi was £100 topless, and I think I paid her £20 tip for her to use her tits on me.

I called Deea using the number above but says she does not offer any extras, how did you manage to get a topless tit wank?

Offline Nick1974

From my experience a lot don’t offer extras when you call them. In fact I almost never ask in advance
It’s a risk but most respond better imo when you do face to face once session has started

Offline kuck

From my experience a lot don’t offer extras when you call them. In fact I almost never ask in advance
It’s a risk but most respond better imo when you do face to face once session has started

Exactly right, Nick. Over phone and text, I ask only open ended questions like what are your prices? (notice the plural :-D).

I've mostly managed to get extras from girls who sounded professional. I think I've only misjudged Suzi, thinking she was a pure play masseuse.

Offline Moneyd

Need to have a go with this place soon.

Would love to see Alina return as she looks just my type.

Offline electronicjimbob

Any one seen External Link/Members Only

She's a bit older and not as good-looking  as her photos.  But has huge tits, gave a good B2B massage and has a genuinely lovely apartment - with mirror.

Offline electronicjimbob

Anyone try Mimi,

Mimi doesn't seem to reply to texts.  Shame, her cleavage look very tempting

Offline electronicjimbob

isn't part of the pleasure *not* knowing in advance?

Offline electronicjimbob

Great thread OP

And thanks @Nick1974 - some real fit burds on MMIL
Wonder how much B&S, coz quite a lot of the pics look un-shopped
And some of the pics of the stunners looked shopped

I've added Sophie, at the start of this thread, to my non-AW HL  :thumbsup:
Was B2B included ?

Yes, Sophie does B2B if you ask.

Offline electronicjimbob

All of the masseuses on massages.me do HE.  Some are very direct about it - in their texts/ over the phone.  For others it just happens at the appointment.  Some will give you a HE at first, and then when they've got to know you better do B2B.

Amy.  My worst experience.  Poor massage.  Not keen on giving HE.

Italian Eva.  Older than her photos.  A bit larger, with great tits.  But a really nice woman to talk to.

Adriana.  A nice woman.  Good tits which she lets you touch.  You only find out about HE when you get there.

Nicole.  Not as good looking or pleasant as her photo.  Not a great massage.  You can feel her tits.

Diana.  Gives decent B2B

Diamond.  Not memorable at all.

D.  Won't do any more than HE.  But what she does is excellent.  Lots and lots of teasing and touching.

Sara.  Perhaps the dirtiest masseuse on the site.  Felt that sex would have been an option.

Sasha.  Really good massage and tit wank.  "Welcome to paradise".  Nice woman.  Shame only outcall.

Vanessa.  Messed up the hand job. Doesn't do B2B. A bit weird

Gabriella.  Aggressive on phone.

Sophie.  Amazing in every way. 

Offline webpunter

EJ - good intel  :thumbsup:

Sasha has an instagram page with link to her website:  External Link/Members Only   Outcall only  :dash:

Anyone been to see Margarita ? External Link/Members Only ?

If you search up Sophie's mobile then various web pages pop up

Offline Kostas

All of the masseuses on massages.me do HE.  Some are very direct about it - in their texts/ over the phone.  For others it just happens at the appointment.  Some will give you a HE at first, and then when they've got to know you better do B2B.

Thank you for the info !!

Does Amy look as good as the photos ?

Offline LLPunting

Thx for intel.

Pls confirm names to faces below as some girls away and more than one have same name, possible others have left.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Italian Eva.  Older than her photos.  A bit larger, with great tits.  But a really nice woman to talk to.

Adriana.  A nice woman.  Good tits which she lets you touch.  You only find out about HE when you get there.

Nicole.  Not as good looking or pleasant as her photo.  Not a great massage.  You can feel her tits.
Which one?
Hidden Image/Members Only or B  Hidden Image/Members Only

Diana.  Gives decent B2B

Diamond.  Not memorable at all.

D.  Won't do any more than HE.  But what she does is excellent.  Lots and lots of teasing and touching.

Sara.  Perhaps the dirtiest masseuse on the site.  Felt that sex would have been an option.

Sasha.  Really good massage and tit wank.  "Welcome to paradise".  Nice woman.  Shame only outcall.
This girl not shy about what she's about.
 Fair amount of mileage possible perhaps?

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only 
Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Vanessa.  Messed up the hand job. Doesn't do B2B. A bit weird

Gabriella.  Aggressive on phone.

Sophie.  Amazing in every way.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 05:00:10 pm by LLPunting »

Offline LLPunting

Their names are on the website??

The website is shit as the names are buried on the individual profile pages not visible in the gallery.

Offline electronicjimbob

Thank you for the info !!

Does Amy look as good as the photos ?

Nice looking, yes.  But uncommunicative.

Offline stevethebroker

I have left a review already but adding here to keep it relevant Ayumi is a B&S and awful

Offline webpunter

Mention of Sara being the dirtiest :thumbsup:

Offering "Luxury Massage 1h - £110"

Offline The Night King

Good intel here guys. Well done.

I booked Alina and it was B&S - a much plainer chubbier Rom came round and did a sub par massage followed by an ok HE. Not unpleasant.

Offline The Night King

I also went to see Gabriella at a place in Fulham.

She's the girl in the pics. Very skinny in real life. Stick thin. Attractive facial features. Very hippy dippy type.

I got a bloody good regular massage but NO extras at all. She spoke at length about how many creepy guys (LOL) were calling up asking for inappropriate things and how disgusting it was. I didnt have the heart to tell her she was on the wrong site or that her photos were open to misinterpretation.

I'd be amazed if anyone else got extras - nothing surprises me though.

I would actually go back for a standard massage from her, it was that good.

Offline webpunter

The only times i've had a standard massage are:

1/ with the OH on holiday at a spa - separate rooms [even then i discretely took some cash just in case]

2/ when WSWS turns out to be won't  :dash:
[has only happened once & i had a inkling that this might be the case.  But really fit & i was thinking ahead to a 2nd visit.  I didn't bother]

Other than that i see no point whatsoever in going for a standard massage
I've had oriental burds give firm massages, which is OK as a warm-up & ironing out a few kinks.  However i regard this as a stocking filler 

I would actually go back for a standard massage from her, it was that good.