Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gosport area - any recommendations  (Read 1333 times)

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Hi all

Visited Gosport for the first time recently and had a disappointing experience with Thainana69 (review below)...nice body with cracking tits but a poor service

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=299560.0

I find myself having to visit the area again in the coming weeks and wondered if anyone could make some recommendations for a better time ?  Ideally with OWO and a CIM finish

Offline Dirty_Parry

Gosport can be a minefield. For a genuine SP that does what she says on the tin. No CIM Otherwise def VFM Mia Starr. Cracking body. Keeps the pets out of the way these.

External Link/Members Only

Offline AverageJoe858

There is a Thai girl working from her flat in brockhurst road

External Link/Members Only

Went for massage and she offered full service, I was only in the mood for a rub and tug but she talked me up to B2B
Think she said she used to work in a shop in fareham (Not Keke)

Massive tits, not bad looking
Good massage and didn’t mind fingers
No idea how full ‘full service’ would be

If her advert remains I will write a full review
Bit skeptical about leaving reviews whe we are on lockdown (obviously this punt was outside lockdown)

I would return but probably as plan B for now
If full service is good, she could be a regular visit

Offline Derrick101

It's worth popping over to Pompey to visit Hayley  :thumbsup:

ttps://www.adultwork.com/1651645 or External Link/Members Only+

132 review(s) found for Hayley-x-x linked to in above post (130 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline Pompeylad20

Hayley is always a good shout!
I’d have suggested Cherry but she seems to have gone. Anyone got an idea or seen anything of her ?

Online timsussex

Hayley's place in Portsmouth is a long drive round from Gosport and also  quite a long way from the ferry
her Eastleigh place mght be a quicker drive or perhaps a stop off on your way to/back from  Gosport?

132 review(s) found for Hayley-x-x linked to in above post (130 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Thanks for the recommendation...looking at her profile and reading some of her numerous reviews Hayley looks the perfect cum slut...and from what she says on her profile I have the perfect cock for anal

Anymore recommendations gratefully received

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Hayley's place in Portsmouth is a long drive round from Gosport and also  quite a long way from the ferry
her Eastleigh place mght be a quicker drive or perhaps a stop off on your way to/back from  Gosport?

Thanks for the tip...I don’t know the area very well so this is great

Online timsussex

Thanks for the tip...I don’t know the area very well so this is great

her place is about a mile off the M3 junction 12  if you are coming that way

She's spending more time there these days and its easy to get to and unless you want the dungeon stuff which is only in Portsmouth 
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 08:18:45 pm by timsussex »

Offline Huawei

Or

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks good, thanks for the link. I see she offers swallow at discretion, but doesn't do CIM - how does that work  :unknown: