Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annabellas MK - new girl Kim  (Read 688 times)

Offline Siliconfan

In the MK area today and am going to TOFFT with new Czech girl, Kim. No reviews, and I've had mixed experince of EE girls to date, mostly negative, but she is so incredibly tempting that I'm just going to have to take a risk.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 02:23:42 pm by Siliconfan »

Online anonymouse72

Offline Siliconfan

Report to follow but - as I might have guessed - my usual experience with EE girls: very fit body, zero service quality.

Online anonymouse72

I see she's gone already. Didn't last long.

Offline Siliconfan

I would say I'm not surpised, except that Annabellas has had several zero-performance EEs over the years. Perhaps it's just me, but even the  least enthusiastic Thai girl is 200% superior to any EE girl I've been with.

Offline markfrench

I think you're experience with EE girls is echoed throughout this site, which is why i steer clear.
Thanks for TOFTT anyway fella

Online anonymouse72

There are exceptions out there including some of the Romanian girls at Annabellas. Kim was relatively new and had no reviews so was always a risk. All the more kudos to you for seeing her OP as someone has to TOFTT to start the reviews rolling. Do your homework with these girls and search out past reviews and there are positive punts to be had as with punts of any nationality.