Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Strange profile, what's that about?  (Read 771 times)

Offline socks

I did a general search for local girls and this profile caught my eye.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's not logged on for a month but her only words on her page are `boring` and `not funny`. If it was a revenge profile she appears to have access to it so why not remove it? If she's fed up with whoring why not remove it? If she's still offering herself, how does that strategy work?

As an aside this will be my 1001th post on here. Probably around four times as many posts as I've had punts and in a fifth of the time. I'm wondering if i should get out more?

NoMoreMonkeyBusiness

"She" has placed bids on a few of my Reverse Bookings with 3 different names and profiles but same pictures all having no feedback. So it's a strange one. If i were you i wouldn't bother with it.

Offline madeinwales56

She is 90 years of age so give the old gal a break! Mind you, she looks every day of it in her pics ...

Offline madeinwales56

I did a general search for local girls and this profile caught my eye.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As an aside this will be my 1001th post on here. Probably around four times as many posts as I've had punts and in a fifth of the time. I'm wondering if i should get out more?

Congratulations on your 1001 posts. And just to think, they said it would never last!

Offline socks

She is 90 years of age so give the old gal a break! Mind you, she looks every day of it in her pics ...

Her arse is fantastic, so for a 90 year old it is a miracle.

Congratulations on your 1001 posts. And just to think, they said it would never last!

:lol: