Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glisson road Cambridge  (Read 737 times)

Simplysimon

A few girls working from Glisson road Cambridge , usual Roumanian bait and switch , I booked Stephanie ,

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Just the look I'm into and with seemingly genuine feedback

Door opened by a size six flat chested admittedly pretty girl who when asked where Stephanie was said that's me ???
Well little head was leading me astray so went in , before handing over cash asked (as had indeed by text) whether OWO and kissing were included at no extra (£100/hr) which was confirmed .

Guess what , yup you got it , no owo no kissing and would get more reaction from a rubber doll , the only time "Stephanie?????" moved was to try and reduce the depth of penetration, by now I was pissed off . Fortunately I am blessed with an above average endowment and thought fuck it and decided to slam into her and get it over with , not something I ever do normally , shot my bolt after about three mins off this , got dressed and left , so yet again a shit Roumanian punt though totally avoidable if I had of walked .

Moral :  don't let the little head overrule the big head .

So if any SP gives her address as 101 Gisson Road Cb12hq avoid , avoid , avoid

Simplysimon

Just noticed that a negative report was made for Stephanie in Portsmouth so double dickhead to me for not double checking properly on here first . :dash: :dash:

I should know by now , PRATT !!!!!!

The happy one

Live and learn

You have to walk

All better off booking one that has good reviews here

But well done for toftt