Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brunette Adelina anyone? Looks really cute  (Read 2113 times)

Offline mrx007

And dirty if her profile is to be believed (are they ever?) Maybe I should subscribe to her private gallery and see her "dildo her pussy and ass".

Her photos are having me bust out of my pants though...

Here she is: External Link/Members Only

Only one link works on AW. The second link on her page doesn't.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 09:28:42 am by mrx007 »

kentrojan1

My brother has been to see her recently, he said she was a good punt , does everything in her likes list.

Offline mrx007

Thanks. Her friend Sexy Nicoll, has some good reviews so maybe she is genuine then. Looks fucking sexy to me...

External Link/Members Only

regular punter

Saw her friends
naughtyaly
jessica
hottieraisa

Raisa is best punt ive ever made if Adelina is 1/3 the punt raisa is she wiil be awesome.

let us know if u see her

Offline mrx007

Will do, what's putting me off is her fake feedback being added to every day....

Offline hawai1

I like Adelina very much  and I visit her regularily  even if I may wrongly  sometime find her neutral towards me or does not  appreciates how blindly faithful I am .I hope I am wrong .
I can confirm that her feadbacks are not fake at all . I think she is honnest and eager to please up to date . Of course she is like any other girl she may not attract every punter and every taste  .I find her persnally  cute and simply beautiful without loads of make ups
Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Big Bad R

Will do, what's putting me off is her fake feedback being added to every day....

Mmmmm, apart from you 007,looks like Sergi is posting on here  :lol:

Offline hawai1

Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Well the spulling's about right;!..

Offline hawai1

« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 04:30:02 pm by hawai1 »

Offline socks

You are ...
And he'd have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids

Offline madeinwales56

And he'd have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids

I reckon he's gone back to the car wash.

Siadwel

Hope not, I'm taking mine down there later.

Offline sumofallparts

And that she is Romanian.............

Offline madeinwales56

And that she is Romanian.............

... and hawai1 is praising her glory - in broken English. A bit like Sergei ...