Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caroline GFE - Cambridge  (Read 634 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7691437) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline calzone

Links
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Venue
Flat in the Kings Hedges area of Cambridge, same one as Holly Love and Innocent Chelsea use.

Comms
Quick and efficient, all done over WhatsApp.

Time booked
30 mins @ £80

Appearance
Hmmm, looks are subjective of course and some may find her attractive, unfortunately I didn't fancy her and I really should have walked. I'd say 4/10 facially, I wouldn't have looked twice at her in the street. She has an ok body, bit of a tummy and some very nice natural and pert C cup boobs, she's not slim but not fat either, curvy is a good description.

The meeting
Into the flat, offered a shower which I declined, she asked whether I wanted OWO (I mostly opt for OW these days) and inferred that a shower is required for that service. Off she went to stash the money. A couple of minutes later she came back and asked if I'd read her profile and listed the things she didn't like, basically no touching her hair or face or rough play. I was naked on the bed by this point and she immediately reached for a condom, I asked for a bit of kissing and cuddling as per the profile but that resulted in a two second kiss with little enthusiasm then she carried on rubbering me up.

I asked if we could do 69 and was abruptly told "No, it's all on my profile!" (69 actually isn't listed as a dislike) so she proceeded with OW with lots of eye contact.

To be honest because I didn't really like her looks much it was all a bit of a struggle. If she had been enthusiastic and provided a passionate GFE her looks could have been.....erm overlooked.

I had her lay down and gave RO which resulted in some fake moaning then mish and doggy, it was in my head by now that she wasn't really into it and I wasn't that keen either so I couldn't really maintain hardness, gave up and we had a chat.

As soon as it was clear the action was over she visibly lightened up, turns out she's a nice girl and is quite funny.

Conclusion
Aside from me not finding her attractive the service was very different from my last visit to Innocent Chelsea in that flat. Despite Caroline's profile selling the GFE, that really isn't what I got. The body to body contact had a reluctance to it, little/no kissing, hugging or cuddling. I can't imagine that she fancied me but that's beside the point isn't it? My hygiene is always spot on, good teeth and use mouthwash before going in the room.

Would be interested to hear someone else's opinion, perhaps I'm too fussy.

Offline MagicMike

Thanks for the review mate. Profile looks great so a real shame that’s not the reality.