Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Thai Camila Glasgow  (Read 2478 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6880286) (13 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Glesgaboy

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 minutes + £10 for OWO
Recent meeting.

Comms - easy by text on the day

Location and Venue - tower block near SECC.  Discreet, clean and private. Regular pitch for thai tourers.

Girl - tiny wee size 4, 5ft nuthin, with big bolt-on knockers. Probably early 40's but in good nic as many Thai girls are. Answered the door in undies and heels.

Services - a warm welcome with her kissing my nipples as this was nearer her height lol.
Then she initiated some great owo.  Deep and sloppy with some good attention to the shaft and baws which were well licked and sucked too. No eye contact.
She responded well to me kissing and licking her nice wee trimmed pussy, but no fingers.

When I went to kiss her she said no because I had licked her pussy ffs

So I bagged up and pumped her mish, doggy, cg and rcg to finish.  All delivered with reasonable enthusiasm from her.

She was friendly, smiley and giggly throughout and with decent English.

So overall a low positive - all services except kissing of any sort, delivered reasonably well and with a strong vanilla theme.

I won't rush back but she would be a return visit if I was stuck. 

Decent plan B  :hi:

Online Jimbob212

Nice one GB. I've been out of the game for a while and this review has tempted me back in :cool:

Offline zerto

Good review added to HL  :thumbsup:

Good YouTube link, I was expecting the terminator … I’ll be back  :hi: