Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Baddie69 - Glasgow  (Read 1568 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6361402) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Mmm1314

External Link/Members Only

Spotted her touring in Glasgow Southside end of last year, interesting looking profile so went for it.

Price:  £100 45 mins

Comms:  Initial text which was responded to quickly, agreed time and duration, postcode sent.  Short 5 min lag in response when I arrived at venue, but eventually responded and got in OK

Venue:  Newish block of flats in Pollokshields, she confirmed it was an AirBNB when chatting.  Excellent parking on road, one of the wide ones with loads of spaces handy for main roads and M77.

SP:  Quite striking and unusual looking, which is what attracted me from profile photos, but decent size 12 bod, carrying a wee bit of timber but not too much.  Great tits and arse, which body she was wearing highlighted nicely.

Services:  Had showered before I, so got undressed and she pulled down her top so I could play with her tits while she started doing OWO, which was great.  Sloppy, willing to vary technique when guided.  I’m an auld,one pop guy these days, so took a wee break and returned favour on her with some rimming and RO which she took extremely enthusiastically, don’t think I’ve seen many SPs get into it so much which was a nice wee ego boost.  Clean and extremely wet, no issues.   Removed her body totally, bagged up and got into some cowgirl and then doggy.  View of her arse was spectacular so didn’t last long before blowing.  Massage and chat to finish off, like a 45 minute booking for this reason as you don’t feel rushed.  She’s normally based out of Brechin, and tours periodically.

Verdict:  Apart from text response lag when arriving at venue, no downsides for me.  She’s not been back in Glasgow since I saw her but would easily return.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 07:05:44 am by Mmm1314 »