Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blackpool "Deaths of despair"  (Read 1221 times)

Online scutty brown

Hasn't Bloomfield Road stadium already been re developed or at least three quarter's of it.  :unknown:
Looks quite a tidy stadium now.

The stadium is fairly new. Problem may be over who owns it. Despite the Oystons getting kicked out of football, I have a feeling the family still have control over the stadium and land. Anyone know for sure?

Offline Blackpool Rock

The stadium is fairly new. Problem may be over who owns it. Despite the Oystons getting kicked out of football, I have a feeling the family still have control over the stadium and land. Anyone know for sure?
Simon Sadler apparently, from Wiki -

In June 2019, the ground came into the control of Simon Sadler, after he acquired a controlling 96.2% stake in Blackpool F.C

Most of the town were happy to see the Oyston family got rid off and there used to be posters and flyers seemingly on every junction and roundabout around the town declaring "Oyston Out"

Own Oyston is a convicted rapist of a 16 year old girl and i've heard various other stories about him too with lets say girls who were around the same age
The main business was an Estate agents however I always said i'd never buy a property if that cunt was the agent  :thumbsdown:

End of the Oyston era (2017–2019)
On 10 November 2017, Blackpool was put up for sale by the Oyston family. The sale included the club itself and the properties division that owns Bloomfield Road stadium.[65][66][67]

On 2 February 2018, Owen Oyston relieved Karl Oyston of his role as chairman and appointed his 32-year-old daughter, Natalie Christopher, in his place, just two weeks after appointing her to the club's board.[68]

Gary Bowyer resigned in August 2018 after two years in charge, after the first game of the season for undisclosed reasons.[69] He was replaced with his assistant Terry McPhillips as caretaker manager. McPhillips was made the permanent manager a month later.

On 13 February 2019, the football club was put into receivership by the High Court, which forced Owen Oyston to pay ex-director Valērijs Belokoņs some of the £25m he was owed. Oyston was removed from the board of the club by the receiver on 25 February 2019.[70] The receiver was tasked with discharging some of Oyston's assets, as well as Blackpool Football Club (Properties) Ltd, which owns the football club. The ruling could have resulted in the club being deducted 12 league points; however, this was eventually ruled against by the EFL on 11 April 2019.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 04:45:43 pm by Blackpool Rock »

Online scutty brown

So they're free of the rapist bastard.

Offline mr.bluesky

It sounds like the plot from a football based " soap opera"
 :scare:

Online scutty brown

It sounds like the plot from a football based " soap opera"
 :scare:

Worse
underage teen modeling agency where the girls were getting raped by the agent, then taken to Oystons house for further abuse

Offline Blackpool Rock

Worse
underage teen modeling agency where the girls were getting raped by the agent, then taken to Oystons house for further abuse
I spoke to a taxi driver once who said Oyston came out of a club one night with a girl who looked about 18 and Oyston asked him to take them back to one of his places in the middle of nowhere.
Oyston had his hands all over her in the taxi and the driver said he felt sick watching the girl getting mauled, bearing in mind Oyston would have been in his 70's at the time

Saw him out once having a meal in a restaurant and he had an eccentric look about him and how he dressed, got Gary Glitter vibes going on all around  :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline chrishornx

Hasn't Bloomfield Road stadium already been re developed or at least three quarter's of it.  :unknown:
Looks quite a tidy stadium now.

it has been developed  but as part of Scutty's masterplan a brand new stadium with a retractable roof for concerts, conference facilities, great restaurants swimming pool and spa and a micro brewery would be rather nice

Online scutty brown

it has been developed  but as part of Scutty's masterplan a brand new stadium with a retractable roof for concerts, conference facilities, great restaurants swimming pool and spa and a micro brewery would be rather nice

Joking aside, all that could have been done - especially given that Blackpool is one of the few places a roofed stadium would work.
The conference centre was actually leased to the NHS. A pool/spa complex was planned but never built. And strangely enough the nearest pub Is a brew pub

Offline mr.bluesky

When Coventry moved from Highfield Road many years ago their original plan for a new stadium called Arena 2000 was going to have a retractable roof and even a retractable pitch which would slide out the stadium on a giant tray which could then stage concerts and exhibitions. Unfortunately this all was pie in the sky when they realised how much all this would cost and the lack of investors so we have the stadium we have now. Even though he have a smaller indoor arena that can stage exhibitions .

Offline chrishornx

I spoke to a taxi driver once who said Oyston came out of a club one night with a girl who looked about 18 and Oyston asked him to take them back to one of his places in the middle of nowhere.
Oyston had his hands all over her in the taxi and the driver said he felt sick watching the girl getting mauled, bearing in mind Oyston would have been in his 70's at the time

Saw him out once having a meal in a restaurant and he had an eccentric look about him and how he dressed, got Gary Glitter vibes going on all around  :thumbsdown:

to be fair to Oyston for one short moment moment i know a couple of the legal folk involved in cases against him and privately the word is he did a hell of  a lot of bad stuff with young girls but the actual case they pinned on him probably wasn't actually right.

hence why he made so many protests.

They wanted him, they got him but he was possibly stitched up for the case that got him sent down

but he was an arrogant fucker

Online scutty brown

Would have been Claughton near Lancaster.

Some of the tales from the taxi driver who normally took the young girls home at early morning were distressing.
Oyston got away with it for a long time but got put away in the end
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 06:38:36 pm by scutty brown »

Offline chrishornx

yes Claughton just near the Queen's pad

Online scutty brown

yes Claughton just near the Queen's pad

No-one is supposed to know that...

Offline Doc Holliday

to be fair to Oyston for one short moment moment i know a couple of the legal folk involved in cases against him and privately the word is he did a hell of  a lot of bad stuff with young girls but the actual case they pinned on him probably wasn't actually right.

hence why he made so many protests.

They wanted him, they got him but he was possibly stitched up for the case that got him sent down

but he was an arrogant fucker

External Link/Members Only

Online scutty brown

One of the little realised part of the Oyston saga is he was reputedly offering Epstein-style kiddy fucking services to both local and national labour politicians who mainly told him to fuck off.
You see why he had to go, the blackmail risk was too high
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 08:46:30 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Would have been Claughton near Lancaster.

Some of the tales from the taxi driver who normally took the young girls home at early morning were distressing.
Oyston got away with it for a long time but got put away in the end
This place was somewhere down near Lytham and was known as "The Barn"

Online scutty brown

So long ago, it was confused and murky at the time, now it's really hard to remember the details that came out.
But I've got a half memory that address was linked to Peter Martin, who ran the model agency and went down for 20 years

Offline chrishornx

nah that wasn't in the middle of nowhere and not really used for his 'activities' as often as Claughton

when he was in lytham he had a private driver with his entourage of girls not a taxi
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 11:04:10 pm by chrishornx »

Online Watts.E.Dunn

FWIW years ago used to have relatives up in Newton-le-Willows as a kid often taken to Blackpool and by and large had a good time.

Then Torremolinos and the costas that place in Spain, came on the secene and no longer did we go to Blackpool but what we did see where photos of our rellys who had been to Spain and bloody photos on them the women, aunts and the like, being topless!!

End of an era never been back to the pool since!.

Anyone up in that area remember the Vulcan foundry?, went there one saturday and was allowed to drive a diesel loco from one part of the factory to the other around 8 years old! bloody fantastic fun! Its now a supermarlket car park:(

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Despite many visits through my life so far to Blackpool I only set foot in the tower for the first time last year, this was to attend a concert in the ballroom. I was absolutely politely agog at the beautiful decor, spent the entire concert looking at the detail whilst listening to the music. I do usually have a good time in Blackpool, probably because I'm there for something specific in good company.

This doesn't mean I am not oblivious to the many problems that do exist.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 03:14:25 pm by Strawberry »

Online scutty brown

Yeah I think we can agree we don't need to pull the tower down.......or the Winter Gardens

Offline sir wanksalot

And TFFT

But if you're of a certain age then Cannon & Ball, Krankies and all the other comedy acts was what we were ALL watching on TV. Some of them were annoying as hell even to my young mind but there was no other choice and at the time they were huge!

Offline chrishornx

Yeah I think we can agree we don't need to pull the tower down.......or the Winter Gardens

thank God

Offline badsin

Online scutty brown