Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olga -EI -Belfast  (Read 2098 times)

Offline deep6nark

I saw Olga last week and would have reviewed her straight away but the review tab was missing for some reason.

External Link/Members Only

There was something about Olga's pictures that really drew me in ...very natural...and she didn't disappoint in the flesh

Comms ...easy, straight forward and quick on the reply.

Location ...off the Lisburn Road, parking was no trouble and it was a terrace house, clean enough

Price £150 for 45 minutes

Late morning punt, i parked up and texted her, she gave me the house number and told me to text as I approached the door, to save knocking. The door opened and I stepped in.  She was very pretty and has blonde hair instead of the red in the pics, she had on a pair of black knickers and a little string black top, very much the girl next door look.

We chatted a bit while we exchanged paperwork, she seemed a little shy, but hey first time meet, what do you expect. We stood there and starting kissing very slowly and hands wandering freely. I lifted her top and then she removed it the rest of the way...her tits are beautiful and very sensitive nipples, it was easy to tell, her breathing deepened immediately i started playing with them.

Once we were both naked it was onto the bed where she gave me a very slow undercovered bj, I moved her into 69 and had a right ole munch on her, after a few minutes she put the cover on and straddled me. One thing I should mention is her eye contact with you...its constant, incredibly sexy.  I had to flip her to doggie to avoid filling the bag too soon, with those tits and her eyes I wouldn't have lasted much longer.

A few more positions later and the show was over, she cleaned me up and then gave me a very nice massage, used her tits alot, so it wasn't exactly a sports massage.

We chatted a bit more, (her English is spot on) while I dressed and then I was on my way...great time, totally would go back on see again, without doubt.I reckon the more you see her the better it would get.

In and out .....50 minutes..give or take, she wasn't a clock watcher at all.