Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dulce Valentina / Surbiton  (Read 1642 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6235966) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline smoothGuy

Dulce Valentina..

External Link/Members Only
and
External Link/Members Only

I was looking for a decent sized tool to get down my throat and to be topped. I read a couple of reviews of Dulce and saw her photos. I made contact on whatsapp and she was responsive. We arranged to meet next day and I said I'd be in touch a couple of hours before. I made contact on the day and was given the usual broad postcode with more details when I got near.

The location was a lovely well maintained flat, very safe and discrete. I was not in the mood for a long session, I opted for 30min and we agreed £100. I didn't opt for extras, I did consider asking Dulce to cum for me but decided not to in the end - I think I should have thinking about it now  :dash:

Her photos are certainly hers and although she does look slightly older than in the photos she is really hot and passable. I would love to meet with her in public. Her english is way better than many TSs

Usual behind the door welcome and then the door shuts.. I looked at her - she's hot. really hot with lovely leather lingery. A brief welcome kiss, exchanged donation and off we went in the bedroom. Lovely dfk to start off with, great music. This was my first 30min meet so it felt a little rushed (but this was me not her). After some more DFK she asked me to get on my knees and she fed me her semi hard shecock. It got really hard very quickly and I was gagging. She got into it and was grabbing me by the hair and we moved into a proper face fuck. I gagged a lot but it was good. She asked me to get on the bed and she face fucked me some more for what was like maybe 10 mins. We seemed to have hit it well together as she started pinching my nipples and biting my lips and she then moved to some slow deep OWO on me which was hot to watch. I asked her to stop as I was v close to cuming in her mouth! She then asked me to relax and she started fucking me - slow but quite fast and deep. I can take large toys so she was really enjoying herself as I could take her completely deep. She dipped her cock in and out and I could feel some gaping on my part which I know she liked. At this point I thought I wish I had asked to be fed her milk as I would have easily loved to have taken her in my mouth. I did cum as she continued to fuck me.

We sat and talked for a few mins, she told me we had good energy between us. I had a shower and out I went. I was around 35 mins from entry to exit.

I'd love to go back and see her.. she does have a nice tool and knows how to use it. I'll definately go with the cumshot next time though.

Offline Chrispy

Sound great ill love to visit her

Offline Johnmarshal

How tall is she and has she gotten any fatter since pics taken?