Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Dany Suad - Milton Keynes  (Read 5835 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6744210) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline h8910

AW: External Link/Members Only
Also has Birchplace: External Link/Members Only

I've seen Dany a couple of times. Both were pretty similar and not that far apart so this review isn't one or the other specifically.

The SP: Attractive, facially passable. Stockier but not in a bad way, and I'd say 5'10. Photos are honest, there are also plenty of videos if you do a bit of googling showing their substantial equipment (which is as advertised).

Comms: Only neutral part. First time I met them it was pretty poor. Dany's English isn't great and I had to do a bit of work in sending the messages. Second meet they knew it was me and I was legit so were much more responsive and accommodating to my schedule. Stick to simpler messages.

Location: MK, standard area for SPs in a reasonably nice flat with an intercom. Buzz to get in.

Price: £160 / 1 hour

Punt:

Excellent - as I said already, second time in a fairly short period. Dany is clearly more top which suits me. I'm a fairly attractive, younger guy in good shape so I don't know if this is biasing the experience. On the second occasion had a little bit of oral action before handing over any paperwork.

Had a shower, straight into the bedroom. Sorted paperwork. On both occasions straight into action which suits me. Various positions and locations around the flat. Once by the open window which was fun. Think Dany came on the first meet, not sure about the second. Didn't ask for any extras.

Despite not much of a warmup the meet wasn't rushed and on the first occasion accepted a cooldown massage which was decent.

Left with a peck on the cheek and a handshake from Dany's third arm and I was away!

Verdict: Would definitely recommend if you prefer a more "top" punt and just want plenty of action. Can't comment on bottoming or other services.

______

PS - first review - feedback welcomed.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Thanks for your first review and welcome to UKP  :drinks:

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

Yes her comms are shite I've given up,send her a message and some time later she replies "hello" then nothing again when I reply.

Offline h8910

I don't think Dany has specific working times so it seems pretty much luck of the draw if they're free. Both my punts were weekdays from 17:00 ish.

Offline youcantsnortpepsi

AW: External Link/Members Only
Also has Birchplace: External Link/Members Only

I've seen Dany a couple of times. Both were pretty similar and not that far apart so this review isn't one or the other specifically.

The SP: Attractive, facially passable. Stockier but not in a bad way, and I'd say 5'10. Photos are honest, there are also plenty of videos if you do a bit of googling showing their substantial equipment (which is as advertised).

Comms: Only neutral part. First time I met them it was pretty poor. Dany's English isn't great and I had to do a bit of work in sending the messages. Second meet they knew it was me and I was legit so were much more responsive and accommodating to my schedule. Stick to simpler messages.

Location: MK, standard area for SPs in a reasonably nice flat with an intercom. Buzz to get in.

Price: £160 / 1 hour

Punt:

Excellent - as I said already, second time in a fairly short period. Dany is clearly more top which suits me. I'm a fairly attractive, younger guy in good shape so I don't know if this is biasing the experience. On the second occasion had a little bit of oral action before handing over any paperwork.

Had a shower, straight into the bedroom. Sorted paperwork. On both occasions straight into action which suits me. Various positions and locations around the flat. Once by the open window which was fun. Think Dany came on the first meet, not sure about the second. Didn't ask for any extras.

Despite not much of a warmup the meet wasn't rushed and on the first occasion accepted a cooldown massage which was decent.

Left with a peck on the cheek and a handshake from Dany's third arm and I was away!

Verdict: Would definitely recommend if you prefer a more "top" punt and just want plenty of action. Can't comment on bottoming or other services.

______

PS - first review - feedback welcomed.

I saw her maybe 3 months ago, really sweet girl. I used google translate to talk about food in the area and whatnot. Seems like such a nice girl, also man that cock, filled me a lot. Goes absolutely rock solid, wish I could do that haha.

Offline ptt67

Offline bbanks

She’s in Newcastle now, sent her a message a couple weeks ago but never received a reply so seems comms still an issue

Offline ptt67

She’s in Newcastle now, sent her a message a couple weeks ago but never received a reply so seems comms still an issue

It's a shame that you and others have found her to be unreliable with her comms....I myself didn't encounter a problem at all. I think replying to all messages can be a problem for some popular girls and when they are busy and receiving as many bookings as they can handle or want then some messages simply get ignored - not good practice all the same. Recently I saw Gabriella Borges and she is (according to comments on here) notoriously difficult to get hold of - again, I didn't encounter any problems booking her but again I think it all depends on how busy they are at the  time of contacting

Offline ptt67

Clips of Dany: 

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for that link - takes me right back to my meet with her last year.....she's a sweetie and definitely has one of the best looking cocks I have ever had he pleasure of getting acquainted with  :lol: