Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Happy Old Men - So What Have You Enjoyed Today?  (Read 16886 times)

Offline Thephoenix

Reading the grumpy old men thread makes me wonder if we really are the nation of whingers, whiners and moaners as many foreigners see us.
Research has shown over half the nation admit to a daily groan, and 1 in 5 moan more than three times a day, resulting in 1,016 moans per year, for 169 hours.

Surely that can't be true?

I started a similar thread a few years ago and and it rather bombed.
You must have overlooked it.

Ffs today was a beautiful sunny day, the birds were singing, the ladies in Summer gear were looking lovely.

So are there ANY other happy old men today?

I'll be happy if I even get one reply, or are you all too busy moaning? :D

Offline standardpostage

Today I sold an inflatable camping bed, and got £35  :thumbsup:

The money will go towards my next punt  :)

Now that is good news.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2023, 04:52:49 pm by standardpostage »

Offline StingRay

Reading the grumpy old men thread makes me wonder if we really are the nation of whingers, whiners and moaners as many foreigners see us.
Research has shown over half the nation admit to a daily groan, and 1 in 5 moan more than three times a day, resulting in 1,016 moans per year, for 169 hours.

Ffs today was a beautiful sunny day, the birds were singing, the ladies in Summer gear were looking lovely.

I've only had a bad today, and have posted, but I like the idea of this thread, so will contribute when possible and hope others will do the same  :hi:

Offline Bonker

It was a lovely day today. I sat in my garden, thought of all the jobs that need doing...weeding, mowing, trimming etc.

Then I formulated a lesson for a business management book I'm writing.

People who achieve most of their objectives in life set themselves the fewest goals.

So, thinks I. Can I set a target to get a beer from the cupboard, a chiller sleeve thingy from the freezer and a packet of crisps from wherever the hell the wife puts them?

No.
But I shouted to the wife to do it.

I enjoyed today. Very much.

Offline RedKettle

Decided to slope off work this afternoon and get out in the sunshine on my bike - beautiful weather and countryside.  Now about to go to the pub.

Lovely.

Online Colston36

It was a lovely day today. I sat in my garden, thought of all the jobs that need doing...weeding, mowing, trimming etc.

Then I formulated a lesson for a business management book I'm writing.

People who achieve most of their objectives in life set themselves the fewest goals.

So, thinks I. Can I set a target to get a beer from the cupboard, a chiller sleeve thingy from the freezer and a packet of crisps from wherever the hell the wife puts them?

No.
But I shouted to the wife to do it.

I enjoyed today. Very much.

And what is the central thesis behind your book?

Online Colston36

I was happy today: I spent an hour licking and being licked, pissed in gob  etc. by Madisson. External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 22, 2023, 07:15:20 pm by Colston36 »

Online PilotMan

Today I mostly enjoyed that Thephoenix started this post  :)

Offline lostandfound

Good idea for a thread. On a site devoted to male pleasure I hope many of us have figured out how to be happy.  :drinks:

Offline Davey Dykes

We'd never be happy if we couldn't have a moan.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

The amount of female flesh on display today during a walk through the centre of Birmingham was a lovely experience. I was hiding behind my sunnies so I had a good perv.

Offline Thephoenix

I was happy today: I spent an hour licking and being licked, pissed in gob  etc. by Madisson. External Link/Members Only

Isn't life grand? :drinks:

Offline Bonker

And what is the central thesis behind your book?

Didn't know I had to have one. Seems to me, one can espouse any old shit as long as there are some half-baked, half-understood psychobabble theories sprinkled in the text together with crappy diagrams.

Then you've got a best seller.
But this is the happy thread, so I don't give a fuck.

Offline ulstersubbie

Extremely happy at the moment. My double Domme session on Saturday has just been confirmed, review will follow.    :yahoo:

Offline Malvolio

I enjoyed looking at the very attractive bottom of a female cyclist stopped at some traffic lights in front of me.  She had one leg straining to touch the ground to keep balance and the other straddling her saddle - a great pose.

Unfortunately being in good shape meant she could cycle faster than me, so I couldn't maintain my observation for as long as I'd have liked.

Offline mr.bluesky

A similar scenario for me at the gym yesterday.  An attractive tanned and toned gym bunny wearing skin tight Lycra that clinged to a very shapely pair of buttocks working out on a piece of gym equipment opposite me . How's a man supposed to concentrate with those sort of distractions.  :wacko: makes going to the gym all the more worthwhile  :D
Got me in the mood for my fbsm massage straight after  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 06:24:54 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Blackpool Rock

I enjoyed looking at the very attractive bottom of a female cyclist stopped at some traffic lights in front of me.  She had one leg straining to touch the ground to keep balance and the other straddling her saddle - a great pose.

Unfortunately being in good shape meant she could cycle faster than me, so I couldn't maintain my observation for as long as I'd have liked.
Yes it's an issue when you need more blood flowing to maintain the exercise but it's being diverted elsewhere  :D

Offline chrishornx

Now that is good news.

with rates as they are today you will need to sell a supering size bed with duvet, silk sheets and goose down pillows to get a decent shag

Offline mr.bluesky

Yes it's an issue when you need more blood flowing to maintain the exercise but it's being diverted elsewhere  :D

Aaah, so that's why I suddenly lost my strength at the gym ( not that I had much to begin with)  :D

Offline twotight

Now that is good news.
:thumbsup:

Offline standardpostage

with rates as they are today you will need to sell a supering size bed with duvet, silk sheets and goose down pillows to get a decent shag
:D

Offline standardpostage

It's easier to add to Grumpy old men thread, than to Happy Old Men thread.
Why is that ?  :unknown:

PS. Went for walk, saw some cute goslings on canal  :)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 03:46:56 pm by standardpostage »

Offline pbrown355

Offline standardpostage

Caught a mouse in my mousetrap. In the kitchen.
Baited with peanut butter.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Caught a mouse in my mousetrap. In the kitchen.
Baited with peanut butter.
Mmmm deep fried mouse in peanut butter for tea then  :drinks:

Offline mr.bluesky

Mmmm deep fried mouse in peanut butter for tea then  :drinks:

Isn't that a standard delicacy in some Far Eastern countries  :D

Online PilotMan

Enjoying my cup of tea in bed, while contemplating my day ahead and the punt I have planned for later ;)

Online Colston36

Isn't that a standard delicacy in some Far Eastern countries  :D

The Chinese eat anything. I had guineapig in Peru where it is a great delicacy, Prefer eating pussy to be honest, preferably after it's been fucked

Offline hairdownthere

Post school-run milfs in leggings in Tesco have just brightened up my day

Offline superchamp

Seven hours sleep without getting up at 4.00am for a piss.

Offline catweazle

Went to claim my free lucky dip lottery ticket  for matching 2 numbers - turns out I matched 3 numbers and got 30 quid.

Offline sir wanksalot

That's one of the reasons I don't drink enough water!

Offline StingRay

Post school-run milfs in leggings in Tesco have just brightened up my day

Did you scan them?  :rolleyes:

Offline mr.bluesky

The Chinese eat anything. I had guineapig in Peru where it is a great delicacy, Prefer eating pussy to be honest, preferably after it's been fucked

They say the only thing the Chinese don't eat with legs is the dinner table  :D

Offline Blackpool Rock

I see you have also posted on the Grumpy thread about pissing the bed last night  :rolleyes:  :D

Offline mr.bluesky

I always sleep like a baby, wake up two or three times crying and screaming and then piss the mattress  :dash:

Offline lostandfound

25% off 6 bottles of wine ... again, after Easter, 1st Spring bank hol, and now the second!

hic!  :drinks:

Offline Thephoenix

Blimey I'm quite shocked!

Here's me thinking our whinging Poms image is true.

But no!

Maybe it's time for a song!.....

All together...after 3...1-2-3..

'Chin up, chin up
Everyone loves a happy face
Wear it, share it
It'll brighten up the darkest place
Twinkle, sparkle
Let a little sunshine in
You'll be on the right side
Looking at the bright side
Up with your Chinny chin chin.'

Oh come on..that was rubbish.

Try it again....'Chin up chin up..🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

That's better!

I'm hoping to start a member's choir.
Any suggestions for the name.
We could enter BGT and perform the punter's song in the final.
...made famouse by Doddy.

'A penis, a penis, the greatest gift that I possess
I thank the lord that I've been blessed
With more than my share of A PENIS

I know matron.. it's time for my afternoon nap now.

Offline mr.bluesky

How about singing my dingaling  :D  younger members here will probably never heard of this song

Online PilotMan

Or Rolf Harris could play it on his didgeridoo (if he was still alive)  - did he play anyones didgeridoo on here?

Online PilotMan

How about singing my dingaling  :D  younger members here will probably never heard of this song

Have you been playing with your own ding-a-ling, your own ding-a-ling, you must have been playing with your own ding-a-ling  :lol:

Offline standardpostage

Took a load of stuff to the charity shop. Clothes and DVDs. Having a summer clear out.
Out with the old, in with the new  :)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Couple of days ago I went to Preston for a punt and while sat in traffic saw a car that i've not seen for years, an Alfasud  :thumbsup:

Always liked my cars, never had an Alfa but they were renowned for being fast / nippy and handling great, oh and dissolving into a pile of rust within a few years  :D
Didn't see the plate to tell how old this one was but it's either been restored or someone has done really well looking after it  :drinks:   

Sexy look car, looks a bit like a Saab 900 but i'm sure it was around before the Saab

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online PilotMan

Sexy look car, looks a bit like a Saab 900 but i'm sure it was around before the Saab

I can't agree with you on it looking like a Saab 900, the only similarity I can remotely see is the sloping C pillar / roofline.

Offline mr.bluesky

Couple of days ago I went to Preston for a punt and while sat in traffic saw a car that i've not seen for years, an Alfasud  :thumbsup:

Always liked my cars, never had an Alfa but they were renowned for being fast / nippy and handling great, oh and dissolving into a pile of rust within a few years  :D
Didn't see the plate to tell how old this one was but it's either been restored or someone has done really well looking after it  :drinks:   

Nice looking motor but like you say they had a reputation for being rust buckets. They used to joke if you left one outside in the rain then the next day it would fall apart from rust.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 07:17:08 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Blackpool Rock

I can't agree with you on it looking like a Saab 900, the only similarity I can remotely see is the sloping C pillar / roofline.

The Alfa looks stubbier but it was only ever a small car whereas the Saab was a bigger car, similar IMO in the same way that a Ford Fiesta is perhaps similar to a Focus
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 07:38:59 pm by Blackpool Rock »

Online PilotMan

The Saab has a longer nose, longer rear behind the wheel arch. The Sud is squat looking, twin headlights.

Still only the rear quarter that I think has a resemblance. 

Online Colston36

The Saab has a longer nose, longer rear behind the wheel arch. The Sud is squat looking, twin headlights.

Still only the rear quarter that I think has a resemblance. 

My partner some years ago hated the look of the Saab so much she left it to be towed away one Christmas and never reclaimed it.

Offline standardpostage

A black pudding sandwich, on brown buttered bread, with a mug of tea.
Sat outside at a cafe. Tasty, tasty, very very tasty  :)

I'm the only one in our house who like black pudding  :unknown: