Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Clara Top XXL - Sunderland  (Read 4282 times)

Offline puntingdan2

No Adultwork profile I can find
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
+44 7403 055835

Paid £150 for an hour for ‘all services’ and happened in the last couple of days. I mainly punt for experiences and I’ve had a TS itch for a while but I find it very difficult to get spare time to get through to Newcastle so when this one popped up in Sunderland I thought I’d give it a go.

Comms were very hit and miss but eventually got a booking sorted. Confirmed over text she would Top and Bottom. Small rental bedsit/apartment in the Tavistock area of town.
The girl is the one in the picture and body is around the size as the pics but the face is heavily photoshopped. I’m sure the tits were a couple of socks in a bra but the top never came off to confirm. Cock is not 9”, probably about 7” but thick and was rock hard once we got going.

Had a shower on arrival then onto the bed to get started. Kissing was ‘enthusiastic’ and how I imagine it would be like in a washing machine. Fondling and 69 were awesome, and she is the only person ever who has managed to swallow my dick to the very hilt. Things were going great until I asked to Top her. All I got was a load of weak excuses and called Baby a million times but it was blatantly obvious Topping her was never on the cards.
It gets worse. I said ok then Top me (bear in mind I’ve never done this before). So I lay on my back and looked down just in time to stop her from going in bareback! She had got off the bed I presumed to get a condom but now I know it was for lube. When I said not without a condom she said “But I’m clean” and was obviously put out. She did put a condom on then tried to ram right in there and I honestly nearly hit the fucking ROOF! Jesus fucking Christ I thought I’d been ripped open but I stopped it there.
I was absolutely ready to pop so I finished myself off, she cleaned me up, I had another shower and left probably 35 minutes in.
I think it’s just another TS that wants to be paid for them to please themselves.
Negative for denial of services advertised and confirmed by text, for the attempted bareback and being a terrible Top for a first timer.

Offline Iceman90

Thanks for the review. I’ve had the whole “baby I’m clean” a few times with trans girls and they always look genuinely disappointed when asked to wear a rubber. Makes you wonder how many guys are doing bareback with them it’s shocking.

Offline puntingdan2

I thought the same. On the bedside table there was at least 20 condoms and I thought ‘What the fuck are they for then? Just for show?’

Offline sesalovdarlo

Sorry to hear about your experience. Sofiatransuk was in newcastle this week. Check my review of the last time i saw here. Had half hour with her Sunday night it was just exceptional. Best top, but she bottoms also. So nice and pleasant. Keep eye out for her on birch. She has awork but doesn’t use it anymore she said
« Last Edit: March 03, 2023, 08:03:29 pm by sesalovdarlo »

Offline puntingdan2

Yeah I did see Sofia but I really struggle to find the spare time to get through to Newcastle. Even finding 2 hours is difficult at the minute.

Offline Billybumpit

I can’t understand why any working girl or punter wouldn’t use a condom- no excuses for what you went though it’s a blinking disgrace.