Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sun Shine Sexy - Worcester - top drawer again  (Read 2663 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6441512) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline lamboman

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only.

£150 for 60 mins

Sadly like Christmas Sunny only comes around once a year and this time for only a short time as she'll be gone by the 2nd of November.
Easy comms on the day and I was with her in a nice apartment near the station,a slightly late start but within my limits and at least she kept me informed.
Greeted by Sun immaculately presented in quality thong,bra and leather buckled suspenders.It's nice to see someone that makes an effort with underwear as so few seem to these days.
She looks stunning to me her ass is sublime for a lover like me and she even has the deep Brazilian tan lines.
Bit of a catch up,fee exchanged and I took a shower,the apartment is shared I believe with External Link/Members Only so be aware if having somebody else milling around bothers you.
Back in the room and straight into full on stand up snogging that's all I can describe it as,feeling eachother up before she takes my boxers off and asks me to sit on the edge of the bed before she goes to work.
Her blowjob is DT and she takes your cock in her mouth like nobody else I've seen,just gobbles it up.
A few minutes of that and I get her on her front and give her ass a good rimming before licking her pussy and flip her over for more of the same.
Then we end up in a side on 69,the sight of her devouring my cock was superb.Ask for a 69 but I go on top as she struggles otherwise because of an old arm injury.
Again superb view of  her sucking my cock whilst fingering my ass.
This prolonged oral both ways is how I like a meet to proceed but after a good face sitting eventually the rubber goes on and she rides me cowgirl,squats on me,we go mish and I finished with a knee trembler in doggy playing with her asshole.
Cleaned up and laid down having a chat and a cuddle as usual no rush to get me out,about 20 mins OT.
No doubt some will question her gender but I've no doubt myself moreso after today,regardless her service is easily the best I've come across.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2022, 08:41:52 pm by lamboman »
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline notcalledchris

I stunning woman a lovely fuck and a credit to her surgeon.

Offline doughboy

I stunning woman a lovely fuck and a credit to her surgeon.

:D :D

Defo a bloke with a fanny.