Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Jasmin Thai - Uttoxeter  (Read 3792 times)

15 review(s) for TS JASMIN THAI (10 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline Gazzarsturbo

External Link/Members Only

So just on the drive back from seeing her
Text her at 6am this morning to say let me know when you’re around this morning I want to be first one. So got a reply at 9am and I set off from Nottingham, booked for a hour I don’t know why, but seeing as my previous experience with Chalita was a shit show and I had building it up more and more about wanting to see a TS, I thought a hour would be good.
So got there at 10am guided via phone to the place, discreet entrance to a house with two separate flats in.
She actually didn’t do the hiding behind door thing lol well suprising.
She was wearing a multi colour kimono which looked well nice, paid the 150£ for hour and requested for a shower as had been at work since 4am
She said to me to use the mouth wash there too which I did.
Anyways I come back to the room and we stand facing each other and she starts feeling me, hands everywhere then I feel her boobs which actually feel good. Saw I got hard and got on her knees to give owo.
5 odd mins this is going on for, I said I want to return favour so she got on edge of bed and laid back, I got to work too, I think I must have been at it for about 10 odd minutes. As previous reviews mention it is about 4-5 inch when erect. Tasted good, no foul smells etc
Got onto the bed and both giving each other oral, carried on for another ten minutes, she said do you wanna fuck me, I said yes please
Rubbered up she put some lube on and sat on top of me.

It was proper tight, so tight I couldn’t even tell when she was going up and down, i was grabbing onto her ass which was nice and juicy. I got into the doggy position pounded proper hard as I was struggling to get much feeling, maybe the Johnny was too thick I don’t know. Eventually jizzed in the bag, I’m about 45/50 mins in btw. Had a shower again and left
She off to Liverpool next week then Xmas in Edinburgh and Dublin

Good experience and top girl

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 385
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Good review matey

I’ve mixed feeling from a few visits to her, first time she was great, second time just wasn’t clicking, she was on her phone, not enthusiastic just a bit of attitude but I fucked her hard and left, job done though has stopped me from returning as I’ve noticed a few times she’s been local’ish