Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 18 year old mother sentenced to 9 years for appalling neglect :(  (Read 1485 times)

Offline Chorley

Fucks sake. I'm absolutely speechless.  :( External Link/Members Only

Online Yankee21

My eldest classmates mother worked on that case.
Now on extended leave.

Offline timsussex

shame compulsory sterilisation isnt an option - after all if you treated a dog like that you would be banned from keeping one for life

Offline smiths

I am appalled at the shockingly low sentences given, the Judge should hang their head in shame in my view. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: This deserved a very long sentence not a poxy 9 years which is an insult to that poor child.

I hope this woman though I don't view her as human gets treated appallingly in prison and in the future as she deserves, an inhuman piece of shit. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Fac51

Worse thing is she will probably only do half her pathetic sentence.... :dash:

Absolutely fucking scandulous....

Offline george r

Should have got 25 yrs, she will probably be out in 3 or 4 yrs..

Online tintin100

Definitely should be a life sentence.

Offline lillythesavage

I am appalled at the shockingly low sentences given, the Judge should hang their head in shame in my view. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: This deserved a very long sentence not a poxy 9 years which is an insult to that poor child.

I hope this woman though I don't view her as human gets treated appallingly in prison and in the future as she deserves, an inhuman piece of shit. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Reading that she was not the only guilty party in this, She was moved to " supported housing " by " social services"  and lived there with her " mother".

Not much support or social service given and where the fuck was the mother for the 6 days?  Her child, but from that there were obvious issues and no mention at all of the feckless father.

Offline Rick2468

This story has really upset me. It was six days so the baby never stood a chance. The mother liked taking lots of photos with her "angel" for her instagram but would rather have gone out partying then care for her. A horrid disgusting wen

Offline Captainhowdy666

Read this yesterday day and thought “horrible cunt”
There been about three stories this week where kids have died at their mothers hands.
Chav bitches need hanging.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 09:10:41 am by Captainhowdy666 »

Offline Stevelondon

Reading that she was not the only guilty party in this, She was moved to " supported housing " by " social services"  and lived there with her " mother".

Not much support or social service given and where the fuck was the mother for the 6 days?  Her child, but from that there were obvious issues and no mention at all of the feckless father.

You all beat me to it but the above is what I would written.
I agree this bitch should have got a longer sentence and I agree she should be fucking sterilised.
The father…… some useless twat who is out there still shagging idiots bareback cos he couldn’t give a fuck.
As for the so called helpful social and welfare departments that should have been keeping a vigilant eye on a vulnerable child. Staffed by people who don’t do their jobs properly, or don’t care enough.
Heads should roll and charges brought against them too.

But we hear things like,
“A review into this tragedy will be formulated and we shall learn from it”

A bit too fucking late for gods sake.

Sentence was nine years. So she will serve two thirds and be released in license for the remainder. But if she is a good girl she will serve less time in incarceration.

Offline Gordon Bennett

She might not make the first week of her sentence if a maternal bull-dyke inmate gets hold of her. I suppose the reality is she'll cost us £££££££s due to extra measures in place to protect her from getting even looked at sideways in case it hurts her mental health.

Offline Chorley

She might not make the first week of her sentence if a maternal bull-dyke inmate gets hold of her. I suppose the reality is she'll cost us £££££££s due to extra measures in place to protect her from getting even looked at sideways in case it hurts her mental health.
Her time inside-despite not being nearly long enough- is not going to be pleasant either way. Fucking good job as well.

Offline Chorley

As much as I'd like to agree with you the judge was probably tied by sentencing guidelines and other factors that we will never know about.
Before anyone piles in on me I'm not saying its right or just that she only received a 9 year sentence, but there are so many other factors that go into how and why sentencing is determined.

Offline Aldebaran

As much as I'd like to agree with you the judge was probably tied by sentencing guidelines and other factors that we will never know about.
Before anyone piles in on me I'm not saying its right or just that she only received a 9 year sentence, but there are so many other factors that go into how and why sentencing is determined.

Agree. There are psychiatric reports, and it seems that any excuse possible is found for offenders nowadays. In my view, the real guilty parties here are the social workers who were meant to be keeping tabs on her. As someone else pointed out, we'll probably just get a "lessons will be learned" response from them, until the next time.

Online Colston36

Beyond appalling - and what is just as appalling is that not one member of the family - if you can call it that - was interested enough to find out what was going on. They too were complicit in the baby's death.

Offline Chorley

Agree. There are psychiatric reports, and it seems that any excuse possible is found for offenders nowadays. In my view, the real guilty parties here are the social workers who were meant to be keeping tabs on her. As someone else pointed out, we'll probably just get a "lessons will be learned" response from them, until the next time.
That is one phrase that massivley pisses me off everytime someone utters it!  :dash: To be honest, it probably wasn't specifically the social worker s fault. They were no doubt trying to do what they could while chasing their tails with unsustainable caseloads, massive beauracracy, office politics, little or no support from management and partner agencies being unhelpful.

Offline teddyking

Most of these chav bitches have a shit mindset to life. I guarantee she was on benefits, never had a job and she had this kid with some goofy guy with a fake gold chain ,
Tramps
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Chorley

Most of these chav bitches have a shit mindset to life. I guarantee she was on benefits, never had a job and she had this kid with some goofy guy with a fake gold chain ,
Tramps
I can't disagree with any of that. Depressing, isn't it?And she's just one out of a seemingly endless line of feckless wasters that seem to be increasingly common in this country :(
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 12:39:32 pm by Chorley »

Offline StingRay

At current estimates of annual imprisonment costs and assuming she gets out in 6 years, that will cost the taxpayer north of £250,000, if she survives that long!

So, why not "let the punishment fit the crime" and just lock her in a cell for a week or so without any food, water or sanitation and save the money to spend on something worthwhile?  We are too civilised sometimes! :hi:

Offline winkywanky

shame compulsory sterilisation isnt an option - after all if you treated a dog like that you would be banned from keeping one for life

We live in such a civilised society don't we, where we would never consider such a thing.

But in the thankfully rare (and utterly horrific) cases such as this, it would perhaps be appropriate.

I can't work out whether this woman was just utterly gormless and didn't realise the kid would die, or just that she didn't really care?

Either way it is utterly horrifying and incredibly sad  :(.

Offline winkywanky

I'm just waiting now for someone to pipe up on the national news and say they were let down by social services.

Certainly there have been high profile cases where social services have fucked up, but the dregs of humanity which they have to deal with so often must make it incredibly difficult to safeguard kids.

Offline winkywanky

In a woman's prison her life will be made absolute hell.

I am hanging on to that as some kind of consolation.

Offline winkywanky

Tramps

The kid was her meal ticket, the kid was a rent ticket, the kid was a fashion accessory, the kid was shamelessly discarded for six nights of 'partying'.

I love the way they call it 'partying' when it was probably a drugs, drink and sex binge.

Offline winkywanky

Beyond appalling - and what is just as appalling is that not one member of the family - if you can call it that - was interested enough to find out what was going on. They too were complicit in the baby's death.

Yes. This.

They will just trot out the usual crap about she was a troubled child and we did all we could to help. FFS this is your granddaughter!

Offline Chorley

I'm just waiting now for someone to pipe up on the national news and say they were let down by social services.

Certainly there have been high profile cases where social services have fucked up, but the dregs of humanity which they have to deal with so often must make it incredibly difficult to safeguard kids.
100% this. I'd wager all the internet experts and Daily Mail types wouldn't last a week working with even some of the less challenging cases.
As I mentioned in my earlier post, the sad reality is the workers at the coal face are by and large decent, caring, hard-working and consciencious individuals.
But they are hamstrung by so many external and internal factors that I alluded to that it becomes virtually impossible to protect everyone all of the time.
 Depressing as fuck I know, but that's the truth, and a lot of people don't want to hear it. :(
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 01:33:16 pm by Chorley »

Offline winkywanky

100% this. I'd wager all the internet experts and Daily Mail types wouldn't last a week working with even some of the less challenging cases.
As I mentioned in my earlier post, the sad reality is the workers at the coal face are by and large decent, caring, hard-working and consciencious individuals.
But they are hamstrung by so many external and internal factors that I alluded to that it becomes virtually impossible to protect everyone all of the time.
 Depressing as fuck I know, but that's the truth, and a lot of people don't want to hear it. :(

There'll be lack of money, lack of resources, 'commitment to keeping families together', lack of places to put these kids and all the rest of it.

At the end of the day, do you have enough professionals to wipe the arses of people who indiscriminately shit where they like?

Offline PunterNumber69

I know someone involved in child protection. It's a very hard job. They have to monitor children and decide if they should be removed from their families. They have to do house visits to properties where there have been incidents of sexual assaults against the children but where it was decided by the powers that be that the child should remain with the family. They have to physically check the child to see if there is evidence of further abuse.  They do these visits without NHS provided personal alarms or even a mobile phone. If they feel they need such measures they have to provide them themselves.  I know many child protection workers who are on long term sick with PTSD because of some situations they have found themselves in.

Offline MilleMiglia

Offline teddyking

Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Markus

Stupid uneducated chavs, can’t fucking stand them

I read about this on Thursday before the sentencing and it made my sick to my stomach.  No sentence is enough for this scum but 14 years means that she won’t be out in a long time. 

Offline Chorley

2nd biggest cunt of the week

External Link/Members Only
Evil mouth breathing scum of the highest order.  :thumbsdown: Hopefully they'll be introduced to some truly nasty individuals while inside.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Rule 43 for the duration.
It's no longer a permanent thing, it's reviewed after 72 hours at first, then if they're still in segregation it has to be reviewed every 14 days.

Online sparkus

The kid was her meal ticket, the kid was a rent ticket, the kid was a fashion accessory, the kid was shamelessly discarded for six nights of 'partying'.

I love the way they call it 'partying' when it was probably a drugs, drink and sex binge.

Even so, what on earth did she think was going to happen to the baby after six days away? It'd just be crying and grateful for a feed and nappy change?

Where were the neighbours in all this?

Offline Chorley

Even so, what on earth did she think was going to happen to the baby after six days away? It'd just be crying and grateful for a feed and nappy change?

Maybe they didn't give a fuck either? In my experience most people are quite apathetic about their neighbours. When was the last time you spoke to yours? I 've been in my current place nearly 2 years and I've only spoken to anyone a handful of times, and that was only because I happened to bump into them while going to work.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 06:40:28 pm by Chorley »

Offline Aldebaran

That is one phrase that massivley pisses me off everytime someone utters it!  :dash: To be honest, it probably wasn't specifically the social worker s fault. They were no doubt trying to do what they could while chasing their tails with unsustainable caseloads, massive beauracracy, office politics, little or no support from management and partner agencies being unhelpful.

Plus trying to help people who actively resent them and regard them as interfering cunts rather than as someone trying to do a job and actually help them to live a reasonably normal and decent life. I remember when social workers went on strike, and the reaction from a lot of the pond life was "Good! Who needs them anyway?"

Offline winkywanky

Hence my earlier comment about was she simply completely gormless. Perhaps she just went into some fantasy world? Perhaps she was high for most of it?

Neighbours, who knows? If the level of crying was no worse than usual, how would they know anything was more wrong than usual?

Offline Dickled

Truly horrible thing she did.
It just beggars belief that, however rudimentary, she apparently had no concept of cause and effect. Was she so devoid of intelligence and understanding that she could not see what her actions would have on such a vulnerable little child?
Maybe she was too far off her head on substances of one kind or another to care anymore.
No excuse, and I hope she truly suffers in prison.

Offline willie loman

there will always be mothers like this, always have been and always will, its the social workers who should pay for this, they are on good money, and this is the job they have chosen, its clear that the mother had already behaved badly,

Offline Stevelondon

Social and welfare workers/officers....being on long term sick because of the stresses of the job.

Surely some kind of tests were given before employment ensued.....to see if you could stand the strain so to speak.

Surely after months of being off work (I've known some cases where people were off work for over a year) there comes a time when someone says.
"Your obviously not cut out for this type of work.........LEAVE........or be made redundent"

SURELY !!!!!!!!

While I am ranting.
My old man worked down the pit. He was a face worker.
In his working lifetime. He probably saw three or four of his fellow pitmen die down those pits (long time ago)

I could just imagine what would be said if he had stopped work to be signed off sick due to stress.

Different times.

Online sparkus

Social and welfare workers/officers....being on long term sick because of the stresses of the job.

Surely some kind of tests were given before employment ensued.....to see if you could stand the strain so to speak.

Surely after months of being off work (I've known some cases where people were off work for over a year) there comes a time when someone says.
"Your obviously not cut out for this type of work.........LEAVE........or be made redundent"

SURELY !!!!!!!!

While I am ranting.
In his working lifetime. He probably saw three or four of his fellow pitmen die down those pits (long time ago)

I could just imagine what would be said if he had stopped work to be signed off sick due to stress.

Different times.

I remember reading there was a steel mill where they had a gun to give workers a humane way out if they'd been gored by metal and wouldn't survive.

Council cuts have been a thing since the 1980s but it's usually that which they blame when the finger is pointed at their professional failings.  To be honest in this case it sounds like the usual "lessons will be learnt" from the council.

Offline Chorley

SURELY !!!!!!!!

While I am ranting.

Different times.
Yes, different times as you say. Thank fuck things have improved in terms of understanding mental health and wellbeing.

Offline winkywanky

there will always be mothers like this, always have been and always will, its the social workers who should pay for this, they are on good money, and this is the job they have chosen, its clear that the mother had already behaved badly,

Yes, everything's black and white and it really is that easy  :lol:

FFS they have to deal with thousands of parents who behave badly every day. If they took kids away from every parent who behaved badly then we'd need 100,000s more kids' homes places. Social workers tread a fine line between keeping kids with parents who are a bit crap, rather than going into care for their whole childhoods (which is rubbish too), and taking kids away from parents who they think might do something very serious one day, like the sad case above.

They are on good money indeed  :rolleyes:  :dash:.

Offline willie loman

FFS they have to deal with thousands of parents who behave badly every day. If they took kids away from every parent who behaved badly then we'd need 100,000s more kids' homes places. Social workers tread a fine line between keeping kids with parents who are a bit crap, rather than going into care for their whole childhoods (which is rubbish too), and taking kids away from parents who they think might do something very serious one day, like the sad case above.

from what is in the papers, her behaviour had already been flagged up, and any one with a normal grasp of human behaviour would have acted. social workers like many state serfs are on healthy renumeration packages, and lets not talk about 100,000s the post before, you were claiming these cases were rare.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 06:23:25 am by willie loman »

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
I am certain a social worker was stabbed on Friday night.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
from what is in the papers, her behaviour had already been flagged up, and any one with a normal grasp of human behaviour would have acted. social workers like many state serfs are on healthy renumeration packages, and lets not talk about 100,000s the post before, you were claiming these cases were rare.
From what I can see the average is about £30,000 pa and I know that in my area there is a shortage.

Offline lillythesavage

Many go under the radar.

I was told Friday by an SB for want of a better description, of her brother, history of mental health and violence, 3 kids 3 years old and below, clumped the 3 year old and he required hospital treatment, the dumb mother covered for him and said the kid fell.

Putting her in the awful predicament of turning on family or trying to protect the kids.

Education has improved in recent years, but years of poor education, lack of industry and unskilled jobs or the opportunity to get a job and learn because you cannot get past the CV keyword check to even get an interview, add to that little job security these days and there is somewhat a lost generation that rely solely on benefits and pass that on to their kids.

I am sure, like me, there are lots of us that have never had a CV, got first jobs on a straight interview and remember a more industrial Britain where you could leave a job on Friday and start another on Monday if you were that way inclined.

To put perspective on my thoughts, my eldest could easily have been one of them, poor education and undiagnosed dyslexia, from a broken family from a young age and born to parents far too young, addicted to computer games, smoking dope in the park if he did go out, the thought of doing a CV more demoralizing.
It took several years, calling in lots of favors and buying some dubious certificates to change that around, not everyone has someone who bothers.

Before you state my negligence, I am well aware of it, I believed everything his mother told me until she could cover no more and was wrapped up in my own lunatic life.

Online sparkus

I am certain a social worker was stabbed on Friday night.

As DavieMac says there's a shortage, which means certain companies can cash in on the desperation of councils to actually provide a basic level of cover through locums.  I know because it was another part of the business of one I worked for.

Offline lillythesavage

As DavieMac says there's a shortage, which means certain companies can cash in on the desperation of councils to actually provide a basic level of cover through locums.  I know because it was another part of the business of one I worked for.

Is the shortage caused by the never ending hoops of red tape needed to jump through or budget cuts? I am sure lots of suitable candidates for lots of jobs lose interest because of the process of getting the job, surely in the computer age things could be a hell of a lot quicker, road charging fines are printed instantly. :D