Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady boy massage, Sunderland  (Read 17748 times)

Offline Davey677

External Link/Members Only

First off, thanks to the others thats reviewed Katy, fuck me though yous weren’t joking about the size of that weapon of hers!

Coms all done via WhatsApp, pretty straight forward although took a couple days to for diaries to match. Sent address over and told to text on arrival for door number, which I received promptly on arrival. Location was near stadium of light.

Knocked at the address given and usual hiding behind door, once in though she is quite pretty, although I would agree with a previous review in that she seems more tv than ts, nice figure though but definitely breast plate rather than implants. I stayed for one hour at £100.

Once in I was down through to the bedroom, money handed straight over and I was asked to strip off and lie face down on the bed, what followed was a very thorough massage, quite painful at times but definitely feel better for it. Then the baby oil came out and the massage was a lot less intense but a lot more erotic, plenty of cock grabbing and arse teasing then the pants came off, she sort of teases you a little pushing the end of her cock against your arsehole, which really started to get me going, massage continued like this for probably another 10 mins or so before I heard her reach for the condom, which I must say she did go for without my prompting, maybe she’s seen the previous reviews and realised most of us don’t like bareback, but who knows. So she lubed me up before slowly easing herself into me, I’ll not lie it fucking hurt at first but she was patient and eased it in, it did stop hurting after a couple mins though and then she really went to town on me, carrying fast and slow but all the time could feel that thing smashing against my prostate, I almost came with this alone but contained myself until she turned me over, legs almost behind my head and ploughed me while wanking me off and I came a fuck load not long after. Quick clean up, little few snogs and I was on my way a very happy man.

I’ll definitely be back, she bottoms also so I’d quite like to fuck her next time

Offline Ride4fun7

Sounds like you had a great time

Offline TomPI

Offline pyrex

sounds like a great time, but I always like to see what im getting myself in for.

No photos on her ad is a little off putting for me.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Good review. Tempted to try this one. The whole bareback thing with previous punters is to much risk for me.

Offline bartholomew

Just like a dream, massage turning into what sounds like a quite dominant fucking. I’d be knocking on her door if it wasn’t a 300 miles drive.
I’m envious, thanks for the review, rekindled my interest in punting after 15 months of COVID abstention.

Offline Newcastleladupnorth

How big would you say she is in dick size

Offline Davey677

How big would you say she is in dick size

A good 8 inches I’d say like and pretty fat

Thats huge for a thai girl did she cum

Offline Davey677

Thats huge for a thai girl did she cum

No not on that occasion, she told me I’d have to be here last booking of the day if I wanted her cum

I think i might visit her seems everyone who has met her has enjoyed them selfs and her secret wepon

Offline A Decent Fist

I think i might visit her seems everyone who has met her has enjoyed them selfs and her secret wepon

Up to a point. My experience was more of a neutral:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=2769572

(I made the mistake of thinking she'd disappeared so tacked my own review on to someone else's).

In a further comment after a question about her endowment I said the following: "Cock maybe a fraction less than 7ins, quite girthy but not enormous. Easy-peasy for me to take it at both ends." I certainly wouldn't have regarded an eight-incher as easy-peasy, then or now...
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 08:20:06 am by A Decent Fist »

Offline Bhagat08

Can’t find the link to her anymore .. can anyone help

Online Londoner12

She is still around on gumtree.
Sawadee Thai Lady boy massage.

Offline waterboyfint

Are you sure ? it has a different tel number and isn't same location on map. She is still operating though, we spoke a few days ago

Offline Hardplease

I called this number a few days ago and am pretty sure it was a different person.

Offline A Decent Fist

Can’t find the link to her anymore .. can anyone help

At the moment she has a Birchplace profile with a face pic:

Offline TomPI

At the moment she has a Birchplace profile with a face pic:

It’s an old photo but that his her

Offline bbanks

I called this number a few days ago and am pretty sure it was a different person.

Sorry for the bump. Did you ever see her? Just came across advert again and it’s a different number to Katy from Monkwearmouth and having seen Katy in the past she doesn’t strike me as being busy enough for two phone numbers

Offline Masonc

Offline bbanks

Thanks, but is it the same lass as Katy?